Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Elements Reincarnated (OOC)

Emerald Heart

8 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Possibly. We don't know yet how things will develop, just have ideas for later. Here's what I know though 

I've really thought about it a lot Dynamo, and it really works out well.

I was initially upset I didn't make it in time to play with you guys, and thankful to Emerald to even allow me in late. I was like ok I wish I had been here earlier to be Magic and was sad, but realized it would be too easy

And then I thought about it more

He's coming from out of town! A magic handicapped Unicorn who goes through many training montages with new friends to overcome his handicap and become worthy of it is PERFECT for Element of Magic. We'll all be doing similar as well, and learning together. It's the kind of thing that is very fitting with the message of the show, and I dare say would be decent as a FIM successor

You know, once everyone involved including the characters gets over the fact that the girls we all loved for nine seasons are dead in this continuity 🤷🏻‍♀️

What do you think eh? 

After reading through this, I think it's a great idea. I'm sorry if I took the position of the element of Magic from you. I do like how we'll all be learning together and overcoming these obstacles to become a great team. I do wonder what kind of gaming spells are allowed, so they don't seem overpowered or learning too much at once. Since when it involves video game magic, I'm thinking of spells from Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy and other games that can involve magic. I do also wonder if Princess Luna would know of any video games. Seeing how there is a gamer Luna. :laugh:

(edited)
36 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

After reading through this, I think it's a great idea. I'm sorry if I took the position of the element of Magic from you. I do like how we'll all be learning together and overcoming these obstacles to become a great team. I do wonder what kind of gaming spells are allowed, so they don't seem overpowered or learning too much at once. Since when it involves video game magic, I'm thinking of spells from Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy and other games that can involve magic. I do also wonder if Princess Luna would know of any video games. Seeing how there is a gamer Luna. :laugh:

I'll set your mind at ease there. You didn't take it from me and you have nothing to apologize for. I was late to the RP and Emerald was very very nice to rearrange everyone to accommodate more interest. That's how signing up works when there's limited slots. Not upset about that :laugh:

And it worked out amazing!

Edited by Lektra Bolt

8 hours ago, Emerald<3 said:

Outdoor

@Lektra Bolt

Whoop. Sorry about that and I fixed my response. Also, sorry for the late response. I fell asleep early last night, but I’ll still be able to respond on my break times at work. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
9 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Lektra Bolt

Whoop. Sorry about that and I fixed my response. Also, sorry for the late response. I fell asleep early last night, but I’ll still be able to respond on my break times at work. 

It's fine, totally fine 👌🏻

BTW it's not a security system. That's my fault describing it poorly. It's just street lamps that respond to motion. If there's no motion they aren't supposed to be on and they only work on at night 

Edited by Lektra Bolt

(edited)

^please read the edit above

5 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

It's fine, totally fine 👌🏻

BTW it's not a security system. That's my fault describing it poorly. It's just street lamps that respond to motion. If there's no motion they aren't on and they only work on at night 

Edited by Lektra Bolt

(edited)
1 hour ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Lektra Bolt @Emerald<3 @Sherem

Sorry for the late response. I just got to break and I’m about to head back to work. I’ll try to respond on my next break.

I'm not upset. Life stuff is a thing for everyone. Also sorry if it seems like I rushed everyone in and not much actual interaction (just passing stuff), but I had wanted to really make sure to drive home the urgency of the message Chrissy was asking to be delivered to Starlight. Kinda an emotional scene there

BTW slight distinction: Speedy is a nickname. Speed is her actual name. Speed Bolt is working for Lektra to earn a bit of bits and to prove to their parents she can hold a job. Her first one, in fact. In this RP she is 13 and recently became a teenager. Still not much taller than the CMC. In the show I mean. Everyone in the show or who existed in that period is older in here, of course. She's an NPC and will be appearing from time to time, if anyone needs her

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 2

Hey guys.  So sorry for not posting any these past few days.  My internet has unfortunately become slower than a snail and it takes forever to even load up a website page.  I'm gonna have to convince my parents to do something, but until then I have to limit posting to a crawl.

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

Hey guys.  So sorry for not posting any these past few days.  My internet has unfortunately become slower than a snail and it takes forever to even load up a website page.  I'm gonna have to convince my parents to do something, but until then I have to limit posting to a crawl.

No problem! Hope it gets fixed!

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

Understood. May I suggest mobile though? I've been working on mobile since I got back. Have had no working computer since end up January 

3 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Understood. May I suggest mobile though? I've been working on mobile since I got back. Have had no working computer since end up January 

Mobile may be able to work, but my phone for some odd reason uses battery too much, even if it's on sleep mode.

(edited)
1 minute ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

Mobile may be able to work, but my phone for some odd reason uses battery too much, even if it's on sleep mode.

That's really sad. I hope you figure out why and are able to post normally soon. Don't worry we'll most likely wait for you, especially on the really important parts

Edited by Lektra Bolt

3 hours ago, Lektra Bolt said:

I'm not upset. Life stuff is a thing for everyone. Also sorry if it seems like I rushed everyone in and not much actual interaction (just passing stuff), but I had wanted to really make sure to drive home the urgency of the message Chrissy was asking to be delivered to Starlight. Kinda an emotional scene there

BTW slight distinction: Speedy is a nickname. Speed is her actual name. Speed Bolt is working for Lektra to earn a bit of bits and to prove to their parents she can hold a job. Her first one, in fact. In this RP she is 13 and recently became a teenager. Still not much taller than the CMC. In the show I mean. Everyone in the show or who existed in that period is older in here, of course. She's an NPC and will be appearing from time to time, if anyone needs her

Okay and thank you form letting me know. I guess I’m just worried that I’d feel left behind and I’d have to make a post to catch up on anything. I’m really sorry. :( 

Oh, okay and I wasn’t sure if that was her nickname, or if it was a way to say her name. 

Alsp, I just got to break, but I have to head back to work. I hope we can post more on the RP later. 

• Brohoof 1

51 minutes ago, Califorum said:

When Lektra is back King Sombra will be on his way to the Crystal Empire. Be ready to play Cadence and Shining, and keep in mind, they will lose. @Emerald<3

Okie dokie! Just tag me when you're ready, alright?

• Brohoof 1