Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Elements Reincarnated (OOC)

Emerald Heart

@Lektra Bolt

"This one's here a lot, ever since the Elements sacrificed themselves. Loves coffee. She can't get over the death of the Princess, and who could blame her? It is quite sad......"

When Chrissy said this, who was she referring to? Sorry, I was just somewhat confused on 'this' and 'she.'

(edited)
1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Lektra Bolt

When Chrissy said this, who was she referring to? Sorry, I was just somewhat confused on 'this' and 'she.'

Myself. I'm a background pony in this remember?

Also I made edits to clarify that. Reload the page please. I need a couple of minutes before it's final, I make edits after rereading

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Lektra Bolt said:

Myself. I'm a background pony in this remember?

Oh, okay and yup. Sorry about that. I was confused and I didn't want to mention anyone when and/or if I wasn't supposed to. :laugh:

Thank you for clearing up any confusion. :) 

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Oh, okay and yup. Sorry about that. I was confused and I didn't want to mention anyone when and/or if I wasn't supposed to. :laugh:

Thank you for clearing up any confusion. :) 

I made edits! Should make more sense now!

Do you need the profile link, or you're ok without? I'm not actually properly in this with Lektra, just background. I don't think Emerald will object to just a passing mention

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

I made edits! Should make more sense now!

Do you need the profile link, or you're ok without? I'm not actually properly in this with Lektra, just background. I don't think Emerald will object to just a passing mention

Okay and thanks for letting me know. I'm okay, but thank you for asking. I'm guessing Lektra won't show up, until later?

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Okay and thanks for letting me know. I'm okay, but thank you for asking. I'm guessing Lektra won't show up, until later?

Well she's at her own table drinking coffee through an elaborate bendy straw, but consider that an NPC. Probably never show up as a character properly. Just maybe some enchanted items she makes, well see 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by Lektra Bolt

The posts I made about the villains still count. I will copy and paste them into one post if it makes it easier, but that is the PREQUEL to the one with the Storm King. I have some special plans instore for Celestia, Cadence and Shining Armour, too, so keep that in mind. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm sorry, I'll fix that up. Maybe have the NPC I created in your absence work for your family?

Chrissy is a part timer so her being clueless is easily explained

Edited by Lektra Bolt

1 minute ago, Lektra Bolt said:

I'm sorry, I'll fix that up. Maybe have the NPC I created in your absence work for your family?

Chrissy is a part timer so her being clueless easily explained

So you are just gonna keep it like that?

8 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

It's not a coffee shop.

It's a cafe.

Hot Cocoa is the owner's daughter.

She is on the wait staff.

Never a customer.

Oh, I'm really sorry about that. I'll make sure to edit my posts on any time I put coffee shop instead of a cafe.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Well would you rather Dynamo and I edit five posts each? I mean I don't mind. You're the game master

Ohh....

THAT'S what GM stands for!

--

And no, it's fine. Keep him clueless. 

2 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

I mean I just responded to you earlier, my dude.

Oh I don't need to make any changes? :pinkie:

Thought I needed to make some edits before we continue sorry. And yes GM means Game Master. It's your RP

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Oh I don't need to make any changes? :pinkie:

Thought I needed to make some edits before we continue sorry. And yes GM means Game Master. It's your RP

It's fine.

I was just more clearing things up. Didn't mean to sound too grumpy.

--

*hoofpalmes* 

I was trying to hide the fact that I didn't know what that meant...

Just now, Emerald<3 said:

It's fine.

I was just more clearing things up. Didn't mean to sound too grumpy.

--

*hoofpalmes* 

I was trying to hide the fact that I didn't know what that meant...

Still I'm very sorry about that. If anything it was like super comical she didn't know the owner's daughter. Gimme a moment please 🙂

And yea, it's fine. Don't hesitate to tell us we're doing something wrong, it's your RP

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Lemme explain that really quickly, what just happened

Chrissy is unstable. She has what I will call episodes while she lives with ponies.

Her Dark Magic gets to a certain level and needs to be discharged so she feels normal and can maintain control of herself better, keeping the manifestation of her past memories (the 'fake' Chrysalis in her head) from getting too powerful

My head canon is that Starlight is still alive and has been helping her do this, being the only pony with a magic talent left besides the royal sisters

She will need to leave now and visit Starlight

Is this OK with everyone? Emerald do you want to write Starlight or shall I?

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Lektra Bolt said:

Lemme explain that really quickly, what jsut happened

Chrissy is unstable. She has what I will call episodes while she lives with ponies.

Her Dark Magic gets to a certain level and needs to be discharged so she feels normal and can maintain control of herself better, keeping the manifestation of her past memories (the 'fake' Chrysalis in her head) from getting too powerful

My head canon is that Starlight is still alive and has been helping her do this, being the only pony with a magic talent left besides the royal sisters

She will need to leave now and visit Starlight

Is this OK with everyone? Emerald do you want to write Starlight or shall I?

Should I edit my post, or just leave it as is? I submitted the post before I saw this post in the OOC. 

(edited)

It works as long as it's ok with Emerald that Starlight is still alive, otherwise I need to make edits, not you

I figure someone has to be left to take care of the castle and the school

So let's wait a bit for confirmation 

Edited by Lektra Bolt

3 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

Yeah, Starlight is taking care of the castle (even tho she ain't princess) and I was planning on her informing them about the Elements of Harmony 

Perfect thanks for confirming this! :yay:

Okay so Chrissy needs to visit her and it's rather urgent. The magic level is getting too high

Okay so Chrissy needs to visit her and it's rather urgent. The magic level is getting too high

I guess Dynamo would go with her, or perhaps Chrissy will just run away towards the castle?

Fine, but the six of us will probably going to be seeing her once the villain shows up.