Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Elements Reincarnated (OOC)

Emerald Heart

25 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Awesome and thanks for letting us know. :) I have some things going on this week, but I should be okay to still participate in the RP

I really like the new character database. I definitely need to make a new character database sheet for my OC, Dynamo Pad.Unfortunately, I don’t have a picture of his cutie mark. I might try to work on that so I can make the character sheet. 

That's OK, I don't have a Mark for Chrissy in shifted form either. I'm sure a description is fine in most cases, as I did

I was thinking 'bout something y'all, about a comment someone made to me irl. 

There are two very simple sounding words that anybody should be able to pronounce, but for the love of Celestia I can't seem to do it. 

I pronounce the word animal like "amnimal." 

So whenever I say it aloud, everyone makes me sound it out with them until I get the word right. It makes me feel stupid. What should I do?

4 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

I was thinking 'bout something y'all, about a comment someone made to me irl. 

There are two very simple sounding words that anybody should be able to pronounce, but for the love of Celestia I can't seem to do it. 

I pronounce the word animal like "amnimal." 

So whenever I say it aloud, everyone makes me sound it out with them until I get the word right. It makes me feel stupid. What should I do?

are you a person with dyslexia? 

(edited)

I know this is a more serious topic, but I already have insecurities about my intelligence. My Dad started saying that around the house as a joke one day, and I guess it just got stuck in my head. So I don't need these people at my school making fun of me for saying a couple of words wrong. 

Edited by Emerald<3

Just now, Emerald<3 said:

I know this is a more serious topic, but I already have insecurities about my intelligence. My Dad started saying that around the house as a joke one day, and I guess it just got stuck in my head. 

have you had a test about your IQ, and I mean real psychological/medical authorized tests?

@Emerald<3

I'm sorry to hear about that, but I would just ignore those who try to make fun of you, in my opinion. I know what you mean as I sound very raspy and quiet when I talk to others. Even though I don't think I'm quiet at all. It's because I was born without an esophagus and my windpipe was underdeveloped. So, the doctor's had to make me a new way to breathe, eat and all that for my throat. I know it might not be the same thing, but I know how you feel. No matter what those bullies say, I think you're perfect just the way you are, my friend. :) 

43 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

So any progress? Been a couple days now, and I'm worried we'll never restart

Same here. I haven't gotten a response, so I re-messaged the mod. If he doesn't reply for a while, I'll try to think of another roleplay to work on. If that happened, would you still be interested @Lektra Bolt?

• Brohoof 1

In all honesty I am not really in the mood to do anything until its set in stone we are doing something again, and its hard to keep a roleplay going anyways, so I will no longer be interested for the time being.

• Brohoof 1

21 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

Same here. I haven't gotten a response, so I re-messaged the mod. If he doesn't reply for a while, I'll try to think of another roleplay to work on. If that happened, would you still be interested @Lektra Bolt?

Maybe. I feel bad we stalled like this when me and @Sherembecame interested. I feel like I doomed the RP. I'm so sorry

Just now, Lektra Bolt said:

Maybe. I feel bad we stalled like this when me and @Sherembecame interested. I feel like I doomed the RP. I'm so sorry

that being the case I also offer my apologies

20 minutes ago, Califorum said:

In all honesty I am not really in the mood to do anything until its set in stone we are doing something again, and its hard to keep a roleplay going anyways, so I will no longer be interested for the time being.

just don´t let it slide out of an error

• Brohoof 1

If it doesn't work out, would everyone be willing to migrate and try to get something worked out with me? I've been trying to get an RP going about changelings. It's a bit off topic, but I really feel bad and hoped I could make it up a bit if we still have a RP together, even if it's not the same one

That's the best I could do other than just wait and hope it works out 

14 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Nope. It's just meant to be centered on changelings as a theme, but I hope we can get this going 

I'd be glad to join yours!

Hopefully I get my scanner at home fixed. I've made like, four new OCs. I'd really like to use one of them.

--

And unfortunately, I have a feeling this one won't be starting after all. I'm so sorry everypony:(

If it isn't fixed in two days or so, then I'll have to close it. Please forgive me.

• Brohoof 1

I'd be glad to join yours!

Hopefully I get my scanner at home fixed. I've made like, four new OCs. I'd really like to use one of them.

--

And unfortunately, I have a feeling this one won't be starting after all. I'm so sorry everypony:(

If it isn't fixed in two days or so, then I'll have to close it. Please forgive me.

no problem, I'm also open with my two OCs Aerion and Sherem, if you find them interesting enough I can also play

@Lektra Bolt @Sherem

Thank you both! I am so glad to have made some new friends through this. I love you all.

here, my main OC I will also post one for the Pegasus that was supposed to go into this RP if you find them interesting enough