Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Elements Reincarnated (OOC)

Emerald Heart

11 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

@Sherem

You should be sending that to @Lektra Bolt instead, he's the one planning to make the RP.

Well, that being said, I'll be heading to bed now!

Thanks again my friends, I love you all!

Goodnight everypony!

just posting, for anybody that would like to RP

44 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

And unfortunately, I have a feeling this one won't be starting after all. I'm so sorry everypony:(

If it isn't fixed in two days or so, then I'll have to close it. Please forgive me

You're fine. Us being interested may have done it. Will be waiting and hoping it works out

37 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

he's

I go by helicopter or her, actually. Gn

11 hours ago, Emerald<3 said:

And unfortunately, I have a feeling this one won't be starting after all. I'm so sorry everypony:(

If it isn't fixed in two days or so, then I'll have to close it. Please forgive me.

It's okay and no need to apologize. If there's ever another RP like this in the future, then I'd be up to join. :) 

@Lektra Bolt

I was wondering what the RP that you have is all about?

(edited)
2 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I was wondering what the RP that you have is all about?

I was wondering that too actually

I kid. The joke is that I'm not yet sure. All I know is I'd Iike changelings to be the focus. We are trying to craft an RP that we would all like, and it doesn't have a real premise for now.

I'd like us to all RP together still, even if Emerald can't post a new and reset this one. I swear I'm not trying to like, steal people from here

What if we just reuse the old thread that still works and that people can still post in, and just assume that the other stuff doesn't count? All it needs is for @Emerald<3to post and say so, since she's the GM. Also edit the first post to say that it starts at a certain point, and doesn't count until then. What she says goes for this thread, so that works

That is if people haven't lost interest already? Seriously I feel bad. Cali has already lost interest

Edited by Lektra Bolt

51 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

I kid. The joke is that I'm not yet sure. All I know is I'd Iike changelings to be the focus. We are trying to craft an RP that we would all like, and it doesn't have a real premise for now.

I'd like us to all RP together still, even if Emerald can't post a new and reset this one. I swear I'm not trying to like, steal people from here

What if we just reuse the old thread that still works and that people can still post in, and just assume that the other stuff doesn't count? All it needs is for @Emerald<3to post and say so, since she's the GM. Also edit the first post to say that it starts at a certain point, and doesn't count until then. What she says goes for this thread, so that works

That is if people haven't lost interest already? Seriously I feel bad. Cali has already lost interest

I'm down

54 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

@Dynamo Pad @reader8363  @Sherem @DwhitetheGamer

Y'all down?

(edited)

Cool! OK I know how to do this! I've done it before in a very old RP of mine

OK so Emerald, please post in the old thread, everything above that post doesn't count, and give a new introduction? And everyone posts an intro post. But we gotta wait anyway, cause problem

@Califorum um, what do we do? Are you dropping out?

Edited by Lektra Bolt

(edited)
7 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

@Lektra Bolt

I will in a bit. I'm in my Speech class atm. Will get back to you during our break.

@reader8363

nope! You're all good:)

Take your time. I'm just glad you like the idea. :laugh:

When you get a chance, all that needs to be done is you just say in the old RP thread that everything earlier than that post you're about to make doesn't count, which resets the RP. In the same post do an introduction for the RP and your character, and we all go on our merry way. You're the GM, I'm just helping so we don't stall. It's all you

We just gotta wait for Cali though, cause we may have to do something for a villain regardless :(

Edited by Lektra Bolt

1 hour ago, Lektra Bolt said:

I'm up for that if everyone else is up for that. Sorry for the late response, by the way. I was at the hospital visiting my mom and had to go to the store.

Also, should there be a turn order for the RP? I was afraid I, or anyone would be left behind, in the chance that we all respond to the late hours.

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

I'm up for that if everyone else is up for that. Sorry for the late response, by the way. I was at the hospital visiting my mom and had to go to the store.

Also, should there be a turn order for the RP? I was afraid I, or anyone would be left behind, in the chance that we all respond to the late hours.

I honestly believe @Dynamo Pad should go first. 

He should meet all of us separately, like Twi did in the show.

So, my OC would be going second. 

16 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Cool! OK I know how to do this! I've done it before in a very old RP of mine

OK so Emerald, please post in the old thread, everything above that post doesn't count, and give a new introduction? And everyone posts an intro post. But we gotta wait anyway, cause problem

@Califorum um, what do we do? Are you dropping out?

I will drop out if things don't get going along.

Just now, Emerald<3 said:

Maybe @Emerald<3 should make the introduction to introduce the world? Seeing how it's been 4 years since we lost Twilight and the others in the RP. Then, I'll make the introduction to when he enters Ponyville? Would something like that work?

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Emerald<3 said:

Let me know if you still want aerion around 

1 minute ago, Emerald<3 said:

Don't worry! Things will get going rn. I'll go ahead and post if everypony is ready. 

Okay and eeyup! I'm all set and ready to go! ^_^ 

I'll probably use the same response I made for the beginning of the RP.