Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Elements Reincarnated (OOC)

Emerald Heart

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Oh, okay and thank you for letting me know. Dynamo has been asked from time to time, so it's okay if she asks.

Okay and I'll be sure to ask her.

Okay and no problem. I guess we should stop to have the others catch up. I don't know if @DwhitetheGamer had a chance to post. So, I can guess we'll all continue later. :) 

Want to have a talk with Chrissy while Emerald is busy? She could be a server at the shop, then sits down to have her own meal and coffee?

Also @Emerald<3 I was just wondering, since Twi and her friends are gone in this RP, what are their places being used for? The castle, the school, the boutique, etcetera

Maybe they're memorialized? Would there be statues? 

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Want to have a talk with Chrissy while Emerald is busy? She could be a server at the shop, then sits down to have her own meal and coffee?

Also @Emerald<3 I was just wondering, since Twi and her friends are gone in this RP, what are their places being used for? The castle, the school, the boutique, etcetera

Maybe they're memorialized? Would there be statues? 

While I would be more for waiting for the group, that would still sound cool. Seeing how Chrissy is going to want to learn more about the potential new mane 6. Gives her a sort of intel, or something like that. 

Also, I like that. It gives the places they've lived in town more of a memorable setting. Seeing the statues place around town would help in others knowing that they sacrificed themselves to save Equestria.

I do wonder about the castle and the school. I know in season 9, Twi was telling Starlight that she might be in charge of the castle and school. So, maybe that's where Starlight would be for the time being? I also wonder about Spike and if he's gone or still around.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

5 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

While I would be more for waiting for the group, that would still sound cool. Seeing how Chrissy is going to want to learn more about the potential new mane 6. Gives her a sort of intel, or something like that. 

Also, I like that. It gives the places they've lived in town more of a memorable setting. Seeing the statues place around town would help in others knowing that they sacrificed themselves to save Equestria.

I do wonder about the castle and the school. I know in season 9, Twi was telling Starlight that she might be in charge of the castle and school. So, maybe that's where Starlight would be for the time being? I also wonder about Spike and if he's gone or still around.

OK I'll go ahead and meet up there as we then wait for Emerald.

What I was thinking is that Starlight is probably running things now, and she's probably depressed about it all still. She should know what Chrissy is. In fact she should be the only one, as someone who is really into magic. It gives her a big part, as she's always been a supporting character

What do you guys think?

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Lektra Bolt said:

OK I'll go ahead and meet up there as we then wait for Emerald.

What I was thinking is that Starlight is probably running things now, and she's probably depressed about it all still. She should know what Chrissy is. In fact she should be the only one, as someone who is really into magic. It gives her a big part, as she's always been a supporting character

What do you guys think?

Okay and sounds good. 

Hmm...I can see that. It sort of fits as Starlight wanted to help Chrysalis change, but she ran away. Since Chrissy is different from Chrysalis, then Starlight would be able to know and help her out, or something like that?

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Okay and sounds good. 

Hmm...I can see that. It sort of fits as Starlight wanted to help Chrysalis change, but she ran away. Since Chrissy is different from Chrysalis, then Starlight would be able to know and help her out, or something like that?

I actually had not thought that far, but now that you mention it this makes huge sense! 

3 minutes ago, Sherem said:

Having some issues going back, gonna have to think long and hard about when to bring Aerion back again

Since we are keeping the stuff that @Califorum wrote for King Cosmodian. Maybe Aerion and the others get word that Cozy Glow had escaped from Tartorus and is on the loose. That, or maybe Dynamo, Aerion and the others will be called by Celestia, or someone that will task them for something. Not entirely sure, to be honest.

4 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

I have to go to work now. Will answer questions and RP stuffs l8r.

Okay and talk to you soon, my friend. :) 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

IIRC Cali wasn't gonna use Cozy 🤷🏻‍♀️

Thats why I had her 'escape' like that, so just have word go around that she is gone.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Califorum said:

Thats why I had her 'escape' like that, so just have word go around that she is gone.

I´ll See what I can think of gonna need help here from our Villan master @Califorum

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
7 minutes ago, Sherem said:

any hooks you might want to open for other Characters to interact with the villains? 

Chrissy is everywhere if you'd like interact with her, though not all at once everywhere of course

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

@Sherem

Should Dynamo notice Aerion and invite him over? 

I wasn't sure as you wrote that he was trying to as discreet as possible. 

your choice pal, I was just trying not to be completely forgotten in this XD besides Aerion doesn't know that Dynamo is there

Edited by Sherem
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Sherem said:

Think I already did XD

Cool. I just named the boss Coffee Mix and she's a Unicorn. Up to you if you wanna describe her. She makes all the bigger orders like the cake slices that were just sliced off for us 

@Dynamo Padif you are interested what Magitek is you can have a look at my profile for Lektra. I don't think Emerald will have a problem Lektra exists here as a background pony :wacko:

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Cool. I just named the boss Coffee Mix and she's a Unicorn. Up to you if you wanna describe her. She makes all the bigger orders like the cake slices that were just slices off for us 

I'll have that in mind, anybody else having the F.R.I.E.N.D.S. vibe around here?

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

if you are interested what Magitek is you can have a look at my profile for Lektra. I don't think Emerald will have a problem Lektra exists here as a background pony :wacko:

Oh, okay and thank you for letting me know. Actually, I think they did that in an episode this season. I think it was episode 11, 'Student Counsel.' Starlight had a bracelet on her wrist and it would glow whenever she needed to go back to the student council office to help the students with advice. Not sure if it was Magitek, or anything like that, but it made me remember of that episode. :) 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

Just now, Sherem said:

I'll have that in mind, anybody else having the F.R.I.E.N.D.S. vibe around here?

Like this? :pinkie:

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

Oh, okay and thank you for letting me know. Actually, I think they did that in an episode this season. I think it was episode 11, 'Student Counsel.' Starlight had a bracelet on her wrist and it would glow whenever she needed to go back to the student council office to help the students with advice. 

Yup exactly this. My head canon is Lektra makes stuff like that too 

• Brohoof 1