Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Elements Reincarnated (OOC)

Emerald Heart

1 minute ago, Emerald<3 said:

Awes!

@Dynamo Pad

Cocoa will meet you as planned, and I will still be playing Mayor Mare.

Cool? 

That sounds good to me. Not sure how they'll meet up. I do know it'll be at the coffee shop, but I'm still on board with the plan.

Also, I was wondering something for @Sherem Is your character a Pegasus in the story? I wasn't sure because I saw your character, Sherem in the character database as an alicorn.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

That sounds good to me. Not sure how they'll meet up. I do know it'll be at the coffee shop, but I'm still on board with the plan.

Also, I was wondering something for @Sherem Is your character a Pegasus in the story? I wasn't sure because I saw your character, Sherem in the character database as an alicorn.

no it´s aerion, he is a pegasus Sherem is an alicorn and he´s absent of this rp

• Brohoof 1

@Sherem is using a different OC in this one. His OC is a pegusus 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Woot were going again

@Califorumhey bud I'll need a prompt, unsure where the villains are starting, unless you'd rather summon me or something and I'll start on my own

@Lektra Bolt Should I wait to get Cosmic and the others involved? Also, should I get only Cosmic involved, or should I add the other two teammates?

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Lektra Bolt Should I wait to get Cosmic and the others involved? Also, should I get only Cosmic involved, or should I add the other two teammates?

Let me do a prompt for them to meet up with her, at least until Cali does his and Chrissy has to leave

Who else is involved is up to you 

Edited by Lektra Bolt

2 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Let me do a prompt for them to meet up with her, at least until Cali does his and Chrissy has to leave

Who else is involved is up to you 

Okay and no problem. Just let me know when to bring them into the story and I'll make sure to do just that.

Also, I'll bring them in. Cosmic is usually the leader, Frozen Abyss is the tactician and Cheap Shot is usually the muscle. So, it works if there's a sort of triple threat.

4 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Okay and no problem. Just let me know when to bring them into the story and I'll make sure to do just that.

Also, I'll bring them in. Cosmic is usually the leader, Frozen Abyss is the tactician and Cheap Shot is usually the muscle. So, it works if there's a sort of triple threat.

Gotcha. Do you want them to be passive aggressive to Chrissy then?

3 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Gotcha. Do you want them to be passive aggressive to Chrissy then?

Passive as in they follow her commands, but don't trust her? If so, then I'm good with that. I can imagine the shocked looks upon their faces when they see her other self, or something like that. :laugh:

Passive as in they follow her commands, but don't trust her? If so, then I'm good with that. I can imagine the shocked looks upon their faces when they see her other self, or something like that. :laugh:

Yeah like that. I don't think real Chrysalis will appear in this RP though 🤔

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Lektra Bolt said:

Yeah like that. I don't think real Chrysalis will appear in this RP though 🤔

Oh, okay. I think I remember you said that Chrissy would take the form of Chrysalis, but then would be playing for both sides, until a certain moment? I'm not sure if that's accurate, but correct me if I'm wrong, please. 

It's why I wasn't sure if it'd be okay to see Cosmic and the others see Chrysalis, but not trust her as it's actually Chrissy.

13 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Oh, okay. I think I remember you said that Chrissy would take the form of Chrysalis, but then would be playing for both sides, until a certain moment? I'm not sure if that's accurate, but correct me if I'm wrong, please. 

It's why I wasn't sure if it'd be okay to see Cosmic and the others see Chrysalis, but not trust her as it's actually Chrissy.

Yeah she's a gray character. She likes to cause bad stuff, but generally she isn't inherently evil.

She changes forms like is normal for changelings. Her base form is reformed, but to the villains she appears as Chrysalis to keep up appearances

Also just wanted to let you guys know, Chrissy does odd jobs around town. She isn't always working and tends to go from place to place as needed, but she has reasons to be in many places. It's how she keeps track of what the ponies are up to, and earns bits

@Emerald<3 

Is the coffee shop an outside shop, or inside shop? Just wondering as I'm going to make an entrance. :laugh:

It's an outside. 

Also, are you alright with making a comment about her not having a tail? (Don't make one until she's turned around, though.)

Just now, Emerald<3 said:

It's an outside. 

Also, are you alright with making a comment about her not having a tail? (Don't make one until she's turned around, though.)

Okay and I'm okay with that. I just hope she doesn't mind if Dynamo asks her. I can imagine the same thing when it comes to asking about his unicorn horn. Since it's curved and not like other unicorns. I can imagine that would give them both something to talk about. :) 

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Okay and I'm okay with that. I just hope she doesn't mind if Dynamo asks her. I can imagine the same thing when it comes to asking about his unicorn horn. Since it's curved and not like other unicorns. I can imagine that would give them both something to talk about. :) 

It's been asked about her a lot, so it's more embarrassing than insulting. She's too polite to ask such a thing, though. 

I want you to ask her, so it's fine

I have to go to work soon, fyi

6 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

It's been asked about her a lot, so it's more embarrassing than insulting. She's too polite to ask such a thing, though. 

I want you to ask her, so it's fine

I have to go to work soon, fyi

Oh, okay and thank you for letting me know. Dynamo has been asked from time to time, so it's okay if she asks.

Okay and I'll be sure to ask her.

Okay and no problem. I guess we should stop to have the others catch up. I don't know if @DwhitetheGamer had a chance to post. So, I can guess we'll all continue later. :) 

• Brohoof 1