Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Elements Reincarnated (OOC)

Emerald Heart

55 minutes ago, Sherem said:

but still that matter of the party might have been a bad play after all

You could cut out early? Parties can sometimes be badly run or unfun and people leave

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

@Lektra Bolt @Sherem

Whatever works for y'all. Hopefully we here back from @Dynamo Pad and @DwhitetheGamer soon 

Hey. Sorry about the late response. I got home from work and had to eat dinner. Also, I think the forum was down for a bit earlier in the day today. So, what should I do? Should I wait for  @reader8363 and @DwhitetheGamer? If not, should we all try to meet up to get introductions out of the way?

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Sherem said:

any articles or stories you have written or published?

I was in a journalism class, did a couple interviews for my school, and also did one for college last semester. I also worked on the yearbook three years in a row.

Nothing major, I'm just generally good at reading and writing 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Emerald<3 said:

I was in a journalism class, did a couple interviews for my school, and also did one for college last semester. I also worked on the yearbook three years in a row.

Nothing major, I'm just generally good at reading and writing 

Still seems you got talent for the journalism if that's the case

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Hey. Sorry about the late response. I got home from work and had to eat dinner. Also, I think the forum was down for a bit earlier in the day today. So, what should I do? Should I wait for  @reader8363 and @DwhitetheGamer? If not, should we all try to meet up to get introductions out of the way?

Sounds good to me either way. You've basically met everypony except @Lektra Bolt right.

1 minute ago, Sherem said:

Still seems you got talent for the journalism if that's the case

Nah I hate journalism. None of them ended up anywhere.

My talent is basically English.

@reader8363 @Dynamo Pad

But if  y'all wanna wait for @DwhitetheGamer I'm also down with that.

• Brohoof 2

12 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

Sounds good to me either way. You've basically met everypony except @Lektra Bolt right.

Eeyup. If there's no response, then maybe Cocoa and Lektra go to find him and maybe he runs into them with the others?

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Eeyup. If there's no response, then maybe Cocoa and Lektra go to find him and maybe he runs into them with the others?

But also remember that you have to meet Mayor Mare

1 minute ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

I can't respond every time, guys.  

Oh, okay. I wasn't sure if there was anything else you needed to say to Dynamo. I guess maybe Rose can lead him to the mayor's office, while Copper goes with him? Seeing how he might know the location of where the arcade is?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

@Dynamo Pad

And maybe Hot Cocoa could be walking by after the Mayor shows you to her house?

That sounds good to me. Although, what did you mean by 'her' house? Did you mean Dynamo's house, or someone else's. Sorry, I was just a bit confused. :laugh:

Still, I do like the idea. I guess I'll wait for @reader8363 to continue and then go from there? If not, then maybe we can all figure something out? I'm really looking forward to keep going. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

That sounds good to me. Although, what did you mean by 'her' house? Did you mean Dynamo's house, or someone else's. Sorry, I was just a bit confused. :laugh:

Still, I do like the idea. I guess I'll wait for @reader8363 to continue and then go from there?

Made a typo lol.

Cocoa is probably going to be running an errand for the café when she passes by you. Then conversations happen and the next day occurs and so on and so forth.

Edited by Emerald<3
  • Brohoof 1