general How long can you look at the Sun?

DivineMist1000

I don’t know really. I used to stare at the sun when I was little and apparently didn’t know any better, but now I have to preserve what I’ve got, and my eyesight is a gift I want to keep. So I guess I won’t be finding out what kind of record I could achieve. I shall weep for the opportunities lost.  

• Brohoof 1

The longest I've survived is probably around 30 seconds. From that point my eyes began cooking, so nah, no more

• Brohoof 1

hello

my name is Xe__or

and this is disney channel

I don't stare at the sun and I'm seldom outside during daylight hours anyway. I'm sensitive to right light and I have no interest in staring at the brightest source around. 

I don't ever stare at the sun, mainly because I'm barely outside during the daytime anyways, also because I don't want to go blind. 

I used to do it when I was little though. Yeah I wasn't the smartest. :P 

silverstream_signature_by_kyoshifrostwolf_dceb7cf.png.13d1f0558421db9878b3d4774bb30e86.png

• 1 month later...

I can stare at the sun for two seconds until I start seeing colors and I temporarily just see blurs. I try my best to avoid looking directly at the sun but for some reason, I feel tempted for absolutely no reason.

The creator of this topic is a genius; now because of them people will look into the sun to answer the question, blinding themselves a bit. What a beautiful and diabolical plan :fabulous:

hello

my name is Xe__or

and this is disney channel

Why the hell would I try looking at the sun?

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

• 5 years later...

Twice daily, for about 5 seconds; it's a social experiment :huh:. "Does staring at the sun briefly for 5 seconds, twice daily, cause long-term blindness?"

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls