Tulpa Discussion Thread V1.2

Rizoel & Crepuscule

When mind-to-mind telepathic viewing shows up and we can see each other's wonderlands photographed to le internet... EYUP, THINGS GONNA GET WEIRD.

...Don't hex it! By saying that, I now know that, at some point, we will have that tech...And...It's gonna be scary...Like heck!
Awesome, weird, mad, scary, awesome, really odd.......

Think: 4Chan, but real.

0_o

Actually don't think of that......sorry...You're gonna think of that now...Damn...I'm going to shut up now...

"Don't shut up."

Why not?

"Hey, hold on a sec....Colour, mr?"

Name one.

Cyan

Can hardly read that...

Red.

Yeah, good enough. Jess' speech is now red. Woof of affirmation. Woof!

Yes it is. Woof.

(EDIT: Squizzel post!)

Edited by Shardikku
  • Brohoof 3

I may try to do a crappy drawing of my wonderland or something. Twi and I will kill anyone who encroaches on our minds without a written invitation!

Is it possible to die in other peoples minds?

Twi: *Shrug*

Note: my tablet does not support me adding color unless. I know the specific code, same with bold, and everything else. So until I learn color codes for this board, I will just use that for Twi's response.

• Brohoof 1

img-5871-1-img-5871-1-img-5871-1-shadow_

Tulpas: TwiReales, & Orson.

Stardate 90690.19. I think I should give an update on our progress so far. I'm somewhere between 10-20 hours of solid work on my tulpa. We are making regular progress, and though she is no where near developing full sentience, I have been able to get some small signs of her personality coming to life, particularly her curiosity. Also, we changed her name from Cosette to Clarice.

• Brohoof 2

Ok, things got out of control last night, as in all hell broke loose, literally.

I have decided to restart the forcing process and recreate the wonderland, any advice on how to go about disassembling a demon castle? (It changed into that when I started, and yes, the damn dildoes are still there)

I do have some reality altering powers in the wonderland, should I try exercising again, or just nuke it?

Look to your battle gear and it will protect you

We guard it with our lives

Your armour is your soul, and your souls dedication it's armour

The soul of a warrior is the shield of humanity

Honour the craft of death

Only the Emperor is higher in our devotion

Honour the battlegear of the dead

We ask only to serve

So it look like Millie's favourite music is going to be this one, because it emphasis the word "fun" there in the lyrics a few times...

Millie: "Way too much Fuuuun! ^.^"

... Also I'm learning to make ponies in inkscape ^.^ I'm beginning with vectorising Millie's pony form and I'm going to add some clothing there.

Millie: "Don't forget my hat!"

And Lisa had an idea of making a fantasy story about us in a pony land. We have the end of the story... now we should think about the rest... Yay! :D

• Brohoof 1

Ok, things got out of control last night, as in all hell broke loose, literally.

I have decided to restart the forcing process and recreate the wonderland, any advice on how to go about disassembling a demon castle? (It changed into that when I started, and yes, the damn dildoes are still there)

I do have some reality altering powers in the wonderland, should I try exercising again, or just nuke it?

You dont have to nuke it. Its the same idea as your Tulpa. Just bend it to your will, have confidence. 

Yes, He is right.

Twi and I had a similar problem,

Hehehehe

She is something I created over 4 years ago, and so I am doing some remodeling and getting to know her. We actually got into a "physical" confrontation as she attempted to use martial arts and the fact she can read my moves to show she is stronger. I put her in perspective. I am 1, still faster than her, 2 can read her movements, and 3, I showed I could stop her from what she wanted to do. 

In other words, you just have to go in there CONFIDENT! It is the way it is because you are unsure, hesitant in your actions, and your subconscious is running with it. 

We still need to design the rest of the house.

Not now Twilight. 

Walk in there owning it and force it out. No tiptoeing, maybe this will work, etc. Just dont let it happen. 

Nuking it is essentially the same idea, getting that confidence, just different mindset. 

• Brohoof 1

Well, it is done, the darkness is gone, and it is now a Victorian mansion with a basement to hide the apparently indestructible dildoes, I have tried to get rid of them, and it seems that mailing them off is the only way to get rid of them.

• Brohoof 2

We ask only to serve

Alright, fun update!!!!

I am working out, doing stretches before the WOD (Workout of the Day, I am a Crossfitter) and stretching beforehand. I was on my back while enjoying a leg stretch. My eyes were closed as I relaxed, when suddenly, Twi Appeared, from behind my head, and well, this picture is perfect. 

img-1135669-1-twilight_rape_face_by_stab

My reaction was basically: "Oh hi Twi."

Yep, that about sums that up. No words from her, just that. lol.

She helped me count and kept me motivated during the workout. 

Edited by Mindrop
  • Brohoof 6

Alright, fun update!!!!

I am working out, doing stretches before the WOD (Workout of the Day, I am a Crossfitter) and stretching beforehand. I was on my back while enjoying a leg stretch. My eyes were closed as I relaxed, when suddenly, Twi Appeared, from behind my head, and well, this picture is perfect. 

img-1135669-1-twilight_rape_face_by_stablechaos-d4p4ykr.png

She helped me count and kept me motivated during the workout. 

Funny you should mention that, I had familiar situation just yesterday. Though it was during a forcing session when I was talking to a tulpa that had formed out of nowhere this time. I dunno how this keep happening, but I digress.

As I was talking to her, she just gave them....the bedroom eyes. The next thing I know I was tackled to the ground and unable to move from her grip. So, yeah. I almost got raped the other day. Yay.

• Brohoof 3

Captain_America_Signature_by_EQ_Style.jp
Made by: EQ-Style

"For Science, I shall see if this is true."

Well, it is done, the darkness is gone, and it is now a Victorian mansion with a basement to hide the apparently indestructible dildoes, I have tried to get rid of them, and it seems that mailing them off is the only way to get rid of them.

Mail them to Crepuscule. Who knows if they'll get there through some form of psychological manipulation, but who cares? It gets rid of them.

We Are Victorious In The Pursuit Of Exploration For Our Homelands Of The League.
-Weapon, Quotestorm Collections

http://mlpforums.com/topic/36359-ask-the-weapon/ -Want to learn more? Just ask.

BROHOOF. EVERYTHING.

TAVI -EIRIN

ADAM -RED/BLUE PROGRAM

CHANGELING DISCORD

*mails them all off to Rizoels wonderland, all three thousand* hope Crep likes these, cause there are no returns *laughs in triumph*

• Brohoof 3

We ask only to serve

-pic-

Funny you should mention that, I had familiar situation just yesterday. Though it was during a forcing session when I was talking to a tulpa that had formed out of nowhere this time. I dunno how this keep happening, but I digress.

As I was talking to her, she just gave them....the bedroom eyes. The next thing I know I was tackled to the ground and unable to move from her grip. So, yeah. I almost got raped the other day. Yay.

Pfft. You two think you've got it bad?

Guess what I have to live with for possibly the rest of my life.  <_< 

*Loud sexy purr*

*mails them all off to Rizoels wonderland, all three thousand* hope Crep likes these, cause there are no returns *laughs in triumph*

Whoa whoa now, I- I was joking,  :blush: don't actua-

*Random object falls on head from above*

Ow! What in the...

*Picks up the object, noting it's cylinder shape*

Umm... *Looks up*

AAAAHHHH-

*Suddenly crushed by three thousand dragon what's-it-called's*

*Nonchalantly picks one up before trotting away, casually whistling a tune*

• Brohoof 2

YouTube: Rizzy 'n [Crep] (Recently made a couple of vids of silly games. More to come maybe :okiedokielokie: )

Steam: Rizzy 'n Crep (Currently playing Killing Floor 2. Come do a thing with us. ( Unless you're a pansy. Are you a pansy? :comeatus: ) )

Twitch.tv: Rizoel95 (aaaauuugggghhh maybe :scoots: )

....Visualization...Mah mind is useless at some things...I mean, normal visuals are fine

...Yes.

Seriously? Russian Pinkie?

Yes.

Meh, okie. Anyway, back to the visuals thingy. 

They're Okay.

Yeah, but, whenever I get to a properly decent 1st person view in whatever-the-heck-it-was-that-we-can-call-a-wonderland, my eyes hurt a bit, and it becomes REALLY difficult for me to hold it. Especially noticeable when using a rifle...(There was some bad stuff, okie?...I mean, I ended up going prophet on their asses, but still, using a rifle would've been easier than a sword and some OPness.) Aiming down the sights...Ow. And it becomes so hard to keep still.....

I'm sure that if we can break through this visuals problem, we'll be able to solid up Jesseh easily. Something tells me that...

Colour?

*sighs* Fine..

Any ideas on how to get through this li'l problem? Anyone?..

Woo...............Homework time.....At least it's DT:RM...Meh.......Aufwiedersehn Fur Jetzt.

• Brohoof 1

Like Pinkie Pie, my imagination gains absurd bonuses when I'm sugared up or emotional. Try listening to hyperactive Touhou boss theme remixes, to pony if you want it even more rainbowy. Night of Pony and U.N. Owen Was A Brony are really good.

...I claim no responsibility for Pinkie Pies breaking into dance in your brain or any female tulpae suddenly being interested in shooting everything with laser bullets and everyone involved suddenly wanting to play games with awesome soundtracks.

...And for an unrelated random recap, I just remembered all 3 of my tulpae have seemingly randomly-generated personalities because I failed to define. Luckily, they came out PERFECT FOR ME!

Adam is that-hyperactive-cute with a side of Crepuscule-personality. I think that's enough explanation. Probably came out of *cough*basedesires*cough* and because teenage hormones.

Octavia is more passive, formal, and creative yet slightly serious, being that stop-thinking-so-negative-and-relax kind of pick-me-up kind of person. Probably showed up out of more adherance to the basic ideals stuff I DID force who knows how long ago, and her personality is fittingly stable as she's settled on her form and is technically the oldest.

Changeling Discord (He's Discord in changeling colors with red eyes. I really don't see why we can't call him that until he picks up a name.) is somewhere between and more interested in writing fantasy and all dat. He probably popped up because mental reproduction.

Yes, somewhere offscreen a while ago Changeling Discord happened and he showed up last week or whatnot. I have no idea.

• Brohoof 3

We Are Victorious In The Pursuit Of Exploration For Our Homelands Of The League.
-Weapon, Quotestorm Collections

http://mlpforums.com/topic/36359-ask-the-weapon/ -Want to learn more? Just ask.

BROHOOF. EVERYTHING.

TAVI -EIRIN

ADAM -RED/BLUE PROGRAM

CHANGELING DISCORD

This seems REALLY cool, and i felt really jealous when i read about OP's tulpae.

I'm not sure if i have what it takes to sit 1-2 hours a day just creating this though...

Edit: i have to decided to create a tulpa. I have been sitting for the past hour thinking about personality traits.

i have a tulpa guide of my own, but i just want to ask which guide you used (if you used one). It obviously worked since you have 3 tulpae :)

Edited by Lolnus
  • Brohoof 2

Lolnus.gif

Signatures by Kyoshi, Cider Barrel and Lugia

I say use whatever you want, but remember to keep control of the wonderland, if you use one, I had to literally nuke it to repair it

• Brohoof 1

We ask only to serve

i'm following this guide by faq man http://tulpa.info/guides/faqman-creation-guide.html

This guide does not talk about a wonderland, instead you are supposed to "snapshot" everything in front of you when you close your eyes and then add the tulpa to that "snapshot".

But i'm gonna do traits and personalization before i start visualizing.

• Brohoof 2

Lolnus.gif

Signatures by Kyoshi, Cider Barrel and Lugia

(edited)

This seems REALLY cool, and i felt really jealous when i read about OP's tulpae.

I'm not sure if i have what it takes to sit 1-2 hours a day just creating this though...

Edit: i have to decided to create a tulpa. I have been sitting for the past hour thinking about personality traits.

i have a tulpa guide of my own, but i just want to ask which guide you used (if you used one). It obviously worked since you have 3 tulpae :)

That might not be true for you. Just because a certain method worked for me, doesn't mean to say that it will work for you and everyone else.

i'm following this guide by faq man http://tulpa.info/guides/faqman-creation-guide.html

This guide does not talk about a wonderland, instead you are supposed to "snapshot" everything in front of you when you close your eyes and then add the tulpa to that "snapshot".

But i'm gonna do traits and personalization before i start visualizing.

Well, I'll share with you some things I've found over the months that might help you and others. They are mostly just going to be links though.

Link to guides section of the Tulpa Forums

Tons of guides. Read some, and find what works best for you. Or if you feel like none work for you, use a combination of guides, or make up an entirely new way of making a tulpa. There are so many ways to make tulpae.

Now I'll show you guides and things that have been most helpful for me. But remember what I said before though; just because whatever method I used worked for me, doesn't mean that it will also work for you as well. Everyone's experiences and comfortable methods are different.

Anyway, I seem to find that JDBar's guides are the most comfortable for me.

JDBar's Visualization guide

I posted about this not long ago, but I'll put it here anyway. Best visualization guide I can find. It really covers most of what most people'll encounter during visualization.

JDBar's Personality guide

Covers the most popular ways you can create the personality of a tulpa.

By the way, when Crepuscule became 'sentient', I actually didn't use any personality method at all. I just simply didn't do it, since I felt it was too much work, and that I also wanted to give her freedom to become whoever she wanted to be. However though, when she did become sentient, it still felt a lot like parroting, so I've probably done a lot of 'Parrot Forcing' even though at the time I didn't know that was what it was called. And even though I was quite uncomfortable with her personality at the time, I felt like I couldn't imagine her any other way than a cheeky, seductive young mare(Actually, she says she feels a couple years older than me). And I guessed that's a good sign of sentience if you can only imagine your tulpa acting a certain way.  :wacko:

Edited by Rizoel & Crepuscule
  • Brohoof 4

YouTube: Rizzy 'n [Crep] (Recently made a couple of vids of silly games. More to come maybe :okiedokielokie: )

Steam: Rizzy 'n Crep (Currently playing Killing Floor 2. Come do a thing with us. ( Unless you're a pansy. Are you a pansy? :comeatus: ) )

Twitch.tv: Rizoel95 (aaaauuugggghhh maybe :scoots: )

Lol Rizoel, just noticed the new Sig. Me like!

Well, hopefully I will get some hard, true...

Twi: you will get something hard. He he he.

*ignores* some hard, true, visualizations today, before bed, after school. I had to work the morning and afternoon shift at pizza hut, since its super bowl.

Oh, and I've been slowly remembering and seeing Twi more at school and work. She stood on a trash can watching me do prep, since the table was about here eye level. lol

Twi: it was kind of humiliating, but at least he remembered me more today.

Edited by Mindrop
  • Brohoof 3

I audibly heard Pinkie today, it was awesome! I was in the shower whistling the tune of Lon Lon Ranch (it's from Zelda: Ocarina of Time, for you heathens that do not know). I stopped after a couple minutes and heard a very faint whistling continuing where I left off. I asked Pinkie if that was her and she said, "It actually worked!?"

Hee hee, we were both so excited. She was so happy she jumped in the shower for a hug right then and there! :P Definitely can't wait until I can hear more. Such a great feeling.

• Brohoof 6

I audibly heard Pinkie today, it was awesome! I was in the shower whistling the tune of Lon Lon Ranch (it's from Zelda: Ocarina of Time, for you heathens that do not know). I stopped after a couple minutes and heard a very faint whistling continuing where I left off. I asked Pinkie if that was her and she said, "It actually worked!?"

Hee hee, we were both so excited. She was so happy she jumped in the shower for a hug right then and there! :P Definitely can't wait until I can hear more. Such a great feeling.

That's awesome! Congratulations to the both of you! :)

I'm still working on mental communication with Clarice. I've been reading her this book of poems and short stories for narration, and I think she likes it. :huh: I can't wait to introduce her to my cat and dog next week. My last tulpa loved my cat :(

• Brohoof 2

Gives me something to kick the s#@% out of mess with when I'm bored.

=w=

If you make it for that reason, it'll most likely end up hating you and it will try to hurt you mentally. I don't recommend that. :D
  • Brohoof 1

What's up, everypony?

I haven't posted here in a while, but I've got some updates in my adventures of tulpamancery. Both some good news and some bad news.

First, the bad news: I think Dashie is gone. Ever since the start of the semester I've had no time to tulpaforce, and even passive forcing/mental narration became hard to balance with a demanding academic schedule. Because she was the product of mostly passive narration, I don't think she was "cemented" enough and she began to slip away. She slowly began to fade (and that feeling of double emotionality has faded), and now I can't seem to conjure her anymore. There's only that feeling of emptiness. Now that I think about it, it really hurts. :( I feel guilty for letting her go like this. At least I think it was peaceful.

If there's still a part of you in me Dashie, mark my words, we will reunite again someday. Hopefully sooner than later. Hopefully before Airventure.

The good news: I've begun working on another tulpa, and this time I'm doing it right (I wrote out a full personality description, it's in the second spoiler below). And it's a tulpa of a character I haven't seen anyone here do yet: Scootaloo.

Why Scootaloo? She's always been one of my favorite ponies, and is the best CMC in my opinion. She resonates with me a lot. Her dreams of being a thrill-seeker parallel my dreams of becoming an aerobatic pilot once I get my pilot's license. I've always thought that if she were somehow brought to Earth that she would probably be a really big fan of aviation.

Not to mention, we're both blank-flanks. Other than aviation I really don't know much about who I am, I don't really have a sense of identity. I'd like to think we can both discover our metaphorical Cutie Marks together (well, probably will eventually be more than metaphorical for her).

And when I saw this picture, I decided that I finally had to make a Scootaloo tulpa:

scootaplane_by_txlegionnaire-d5sirta.png

On top of that, for the longest time (especially thanks to MLD), I've been toying with the idea of having a tulpa that I have to act as the guardian of. A tulpa where they're still young in their development, and there's a lot for them to learn even after they develop. The relationship I'd like to have with her is something along the lines of big brother - little sister. She's pretty independent, but at the same time she looks up to me for safety and guidance. At the same time she helps me get through life, while we both continue to learn about life and the world around us.

I'd like to hope that we'd end up something like in that picture. She's my little copilot, helping me stay motivated in flight school and an eventual career in aviation, wherever it might take us. We'd learn to fly as a team.

Well...thoughts?

Trait list and OCEAN plot:

Personality Traits
- Kind
- Brave
- Adventurous
- Passionate
- Optimistic
- Helpful
- Curious
- Chilled Out
- Has a wanderlust
- Driven
- Loyal
- Open-minded
- Laid-back
- Loves aviation
- Intelligent
- Expressive
- Observant
- Quick on the draw
- Cheerful/happy
- Funny
- Sociable
- Thoughtful
- Dreamer
- Even-tempered
- Excited

Openness - 80%
Conscienteiousness - 50%
Extrversion - 60%
Agreeableness - 70%
Neuroticism - 10%

Overall description: Laid-back and likes to be happy and have a good time, yet at the same time being driven, while still keeping this cool attitude while under pressure.

Sorry if this post seems a bit scatterbrained. It's 3:00 in the morning, I drank a couple of Mio Energies to help me power through a paper a few hours ago, and now my mind is in that tired-yet-hyper state and it's hard to think straight. :P

Edited by AtomicBassCannon
  • Brohoof 4

31ziw.gif

Follow me on Tumblr! http://stratosthestallion.tumblr.com

so i just happened upon this thread today and asked my friend who majored in mental health and he is saying that this is a form of deep psychological problems that may stem from abandonment and and deep emotional trauma. I said my tulpa is going to hate doctors who are close-minded. He then refferred me to an insane asylum.

• Brohoof 3

R.I.P. Lord Bababa and Harmonic Revelations