Tulpa Discussion Thread V1.2

Rizoel & Crepuscule

Wow, look at you all go! Chigens, Kay, thanks. That was perfect. Celestia is quite happy with the results and is more eager to try it with me.

Well it wasn't that hard for me since I have tried experimenting with lucid dreaming in the past.

It just never occurred to me that I could use it for tulpaforcing, that is, until you said something about it. :P

So I should be thanking you. Thanks.

My signature broke

sad.png

question/problem here:

kay, here goes. I haven't really gotten any signals from dashie for the past few days. she hasn't disappeared from me though. It's also kinda hard for me to visualize an rd tulpa recently. I though of Fleur de Lise, and i felt something... I don't know if it's approval or not. I can't get an answer from her either because she's not really all that fluent in language yet. I feel like I'm stuck. I don't know if she wants to look like Fleur or Dashie. I'm so confused I don't even know what to call her! (Fleurdash, Dleur!!?!?)

(I also don't know if this is progress or not, but my right leg has been twitching like pinkie pie all day. it won't freaking stop.)

Well, I'm not sure about your leg, but I doubt it :P Have you gotten any signals from your Dashie before the past few days? Or you just haven't gotten signals ever? Its up to you if you want to make it Fluer, but I heard somewhere that if you make a tulpa like a carbon copy of a tv show character, then the tulpa will think it has something to live up to in order to be accepted by you, and ends up not being itself. Im not entirely sure if that's true because absolutely everything is true on the interwebz. ;)

Edited by MrAwesomeness

Signature? Naw. Thats too mane stream.

Well, I'm not sure about your leg, but I doubt it :P Have you gotten any signals from your Dashie before the past few days? Or you just haven't gotten signals ever? Its up to you if you want to make it Fluer, but I heard somewhere that if you make a tulpa like a carbon copy of a tv show character, then the tulpa will think it has something to live up to in order to be accepted by you, and ends up not being itself. Im not entirely sure if that's true because absolutely everything is true on the interwebz. ;)

I got a response from her the first time i tulpaforced for over an hour. it was a tingly feeling at my forehead. Personally I think it would be better if i made her fleur because then i wouldn't have to constantly do the "you don't have to be like "xyz" cannon pony. (because fleur sits there and looks pretty in the show)" But she may be used to looking like rd with green eyes.)

Also, for that last sentence: "I'm not Rainbow Dash, I'm my original character Blainbow Blash!"

Edited by princess baconlestia
  • Brohoof 1

I got a response from her the first time i tulpaforced for over an hour. it was a tingly feeling at my forehead. Personally I think it would be better if i made her fleur because then i wouldn't have to constantly do the "you don't have to be like "xyz" cannon pony. (because fleur sits there and looks pretty in the show)" But she may be used to looking like rd with green eyes.)

Also, for that last sentence: "I'm not Rainbow Dash, I'm my original character Blainbow Blash!"

That may or may not be a response. It could just be because your using your brain more than you normally do, but it could be a response. Just keep on tulpaforcing, and you will end up getting stronger, and clearer signals.

Seems like you want to do Fleur then. Have fun :)

Okay, so I had an experience two days ago while tulpaforcing that I need some advice on. Here's the situation: I'm tulpaforcing and go to a newly created "wonderland", and begin working on the "feeling" of the tulpa (Part 3 in the guide I'm following). I was talking to it tulpa and trying to get her to talk back, but assuring her that she could do it when she felt comfortable. I remembered seeing a post someone made on Reddit about how he/she told his/her tulpa about being worried he/she wouldn't be able to tell when the tulpa was sentient, then feeling a confirming happiness that the tulpa was sentient. I was about to ask my tulpa the same thing, but I hesitated, saying that I'd tell her about it later.

What happened next is what I'm confused about, I felt a strange pain in the back of my head (like being hit there with something hard), and my tulpa, who was standing in front of me in my mind, disappeared. I went around my wonderland looking for her but couldn't find her. I tried re-imagining her in front of me, but it was to no avail.

I'm not sure if this confirms she's sentient, but I also felt a strange loneliness as well as a part of my mind not being there. I can't really describe the latter part well, but simply put it, it felt like a part of me was gone.

I don't know what to make of this, does anyone have any ideas or suggestions? Is my tulpa gone? Did I do something terribly wrong? I really need some help here.

On a seperate note, on the nights following it I've had unusually disturbing nightmares, when usually I hardly dream at all. Is there a connection between losing one's tulpa and having nightmares?

Okay, so I had an experience two days ago while tulpaforcing that I need some advice on. Here's the situation: I'm tulpaforcing and go to a newly created "wonderland", and begin working on the "feeling" of the tulpa (Part 3 in the guide I'm following). I was talking to it tulpa and trying to get her to talk back, but assuring her that she could do it when she felt comfortable. I remembered seeing a post someone made on Reddit about how he/she told his/her tulpa about being worried he/she wouldn't be able to tell when the tulpa was sentient, then feeling a confirming happiness that the tulpa was sentient. I was about to ask my tulpa the same thing, but I hesitated, saying that I'd tell her about it later.

What happened next is what I'm confused about, I felt a strange pain in the back of my head (like being hit there with something hard), and my tulpa, who was standing in front of me in my mind, disappeared. I went around my wonderland looking for her but couldn't find her. I tried re-imagining her in front of me, but it was to no avail.

I'm not sure if this confirms she's sentient, but I also felt a strange loneliness as well as a part of my mind not being there. I can't really describe the latter part well, but simply put it, it felt like a part of me was gone.

I don't know what to make of this, does anyone have any ideas or suggestions? Is my tulpa gone? Did I do something terribly wrong? I really need some help here.

On a seperate note, on the nights following it I've had unusually disturbing nightmares, when usually I hardly dream at all. Is there a connection between losing one's tulpa and having nightmares?

O_o That is extremely strange. I know what the empty feeling is, that comes from when you have lost your tulpa. Your tulpa is currently deep in your subconscious. Not in your wonderland.

But it just randomly happening seems just... strange, to say the least. Are you giving us the full story? Or did something happen to provoke this?

Ive heard of it happening to someone else, but their tulpa had created another tulpa. I know it sounds crazy, but his tulpa had seen him do it enough that it was making one on its own, but the creation sent his tulpa into the depths of his subconscious. He went into his wonderland, and everything was colorless. He went into the house they made, but everything in there was just a black void. That was his subconscious. He went in and found his tulpa, and brought her out (With much difficulty). But she was changed in a ton of ways. Thats the short version of it anyways.

If you have spent a ton of time on your tulpa, and you really like, love it. Then go into your wonderland, find the void. The void is the empty feeling you have. You will have to end up doing what he did, and delve into your subconscious to find them. Of course it isnt easy, not at all. But its not dangerous, at least not physically. It might be mentally, I havent really researched this particular subject.

But whatever happens, I wish you good luck.

O_o That is extremely strange. I know what the empty feeling is, that comes from when you have lost your tulpa. Your tulpa is currently deep in your subconscious. Not in your wonderland.

But it just randomly happening seems just... strange, to say the least. Are you giving us the full story? Or did something happen to provoke this?

Yes, that is the full story. If you need more details, the wonderland was something I came up with that day while trying to think of a place for me to focus. Also, I didn't want to tell her because I was worried she'd be offended by my motive of trying to see if she was sentient (to actually get a confirmation that what I was doing was working, I had read long ago that it helped the creation process to believe the tulpa was sentient from the beginning). That's it, that's the story.

I've heard of it happening to someone else, but their tulpa had created another tulpa. I know it sounds crazy, but his tulpa had seen him do it enough that it was making one on its own, but the creation sent his tulpa into the depths of his subconscious. He went into his wonderland, and everything was colorless. He went into the house they made, but everything in there was just a black void. That was his subconscious. He went in and found his tulpa, and brought her out (With much difficulty). But she was changed in a ton of ways. Thats the short version of it anyways.

If you have spent a ton of time on your tulpa, and you really like, love it. Then go into your wonderland, find the void. The void is the empty feeling you have. You will have to end up doing what he did, and delve into your subconscious to find them. Of course it isnt easy, not at all. But its not dangerous, at least not physically. It might be mentally, I havent really researched this particular subject.

But whatever happens, I wish you good luck.

That does sound strange, but then again I haven't heard many stories of strange occurences with tulpas, so this is fairly new to me. As for finding her, it looks like I have a mission to go on, to find my tulpa. I didn't expect it to be easy, but I'm worried I won't be able to find the "void" you're talking about. Nonetheless, I'm willing to search for this cause. I'm ready. Thanks for the info.

I'm worried I won't be able to find the "void" you're talking about.

Try looking somewhere that you and your tulpa made together. Or where your tulpa spent a lot of time at. Thats where the one guy Im talking about found it.

BTW, here is the story I'm talking about. http://pastebin.com/RQL6ZADs He starts off with switching, but that has nothing to do with the void and such.

Try looking somewhere that you and your tulpa made together. Or where your tulpa spent a lot of time at. Thats where the one guy Im talking about found it.

BTW, here is the story I'm talking about. http://pastebin.com/RQL6ZADs He starts off with switching, but that has nothing to do with the void and such.

The thing is, the wonderland is something I came up with that night, and was trying to make it as comfortable and peaceful as possible. The only place I could really think we spent a lot of time together was in a sort of "creation room" I had in my mind while imagining giving her a personality (the form was the next step in the process). I'll check anywhere, even going to the darker recesses of my mind if necessary. Do you think she'd be there? I'm up for anything at this point.

The thing is, the wonderland is something I came up with that night, and was trying to make it as comfortable and peaceful as possible. The only place I could really think we spent a lot of time together was in a sort of "creation room" I had in my mind while imagining giving her a personality (the form was the next step in the process). I'll check anywhere, even going to the darker recesses of my mind if necessary. Do you think she'd be there? I'm up for anything at this point.

Well since its never happened to me, or anyone that I know well, I can't really say for sure.

I know of an IRC room that might be able to help you.

The link is here: rizon.net/chat

The channels are either #tulpa.info or #tulpa

Just go to whichever one is more active at the time. They might be abl to help you more than I can.

I actually have a genetic issue (or so research and inquiry has told me) that lets me lucid dream unintentionally. (However I have no idea if anybody in my family has had this sort of problem. My blood mom's side is filled with psychosis but I don't know if that's affecting this)

When I am trying to relax sometimes, be it drawing, watching anime, laying on my bed listening to music, etc., I sometimes start to have these increased migraines, and then I just fall back and try to stretch out. But then, something in my brain tells me that I am immediately about to fall into REM sleep, even though I merely just tilted my body back and just tried to stretch out or something. I then go into a locked position hence can't move (sleep paralysis) and barely have enough air for me to breath. My eyes are fully open, and then the environment around me gets all fuzzy. And then the rest is all lucid dreaming, and believe me, some of them are some of the most raunchiest pipe dreams ever I can't explain in detail.

It's not even the fact that I daydream about erotic girls coming into my room. I......just don't know, they just happen to come in with nothing on lol! It's not always a pipe dream though. I actually had one episode where I thought I was sinking into my bed into another dimension, or that someone was coming into my room and possibly try to harm me or something (yeah, didn't get like that lol). I even remember one time I had fucking SCOOBY-DOO coming in with a hamburger in his mouth lol. It's just totally random, but most of the time it's pipe dreams.

This usually happens maybe for only 2 minutes. The longest episode I've had was actually 8 minutes long, and that was because I was trying to push this "disorder" to the max on purpose. What a pipe dream, lol. There's nothing I can do to control it, and while it's quite frustrating, I've grown used to it. I've been having these episodes since I was a kid. Nobody in my family (except for my dad, a little bit) knows because I just don't think it's a life-threatening issue.

But towards the topic, NO PONIES YET! lol. Even when I watch an episode of MLP, I never get any Rainbow Dash in my dreams. :( I haven't had a lucid dream in a while now, so now I just want a random episode to occur so then once it happens Dashie can be there by my side! :3

But again, since I've had these before, I'm very interested in them, and this topic was a fascinating read.

• Brohoof 1

Ooh, cool. Have you considered making a tulpa though? It seems you'd probably get it done fast. :D Really, I think you probably could if you'd really want to.

We Are Victorious In The Pursuit Of Exploration For Our Homelands Of The League.
-Weapon, Quotestorm Collections

http://mlpforums.com/topic/36359-ask-the-weapon/ -Want to learn more? Just ask.

BROHOOF. EVERYTHING.

TAVI -EIRIN

ADAM -RED/BLUE PROGRAM

CHANGELING DISCORD

Just read that. O_0

Of course a few things don't make sense, like how when she was in his body and the voice was different. That makes no sense. Vocal chords don't change. This isn't like anime lol. Unless only in his mind it was like that, then I could see why.

Also, these people and their insane wonderlands. I mean a freggin wooden cabin in the middle of a mountain area? I have enough trouble visualizing a room the size of bathroom, with one couch. But then I guess I don't have a god-like mind like some of these people.

And on an unrelated note: Had a weird experience with my tulpa. However, it wasn't during a session.

I've been trying to lucid dream to get a better look at my tulpa. Have everything with that +1 realisticness. However, I've been failing these past few times. This time, wasn't a lucid dream, but I'll explain.

In short terms, I was in a dream. My dream-self thought I was in a lucid dream, but my conscious self didn't know that, if that made any sense.

So basically, my dream-self thought I was in a lucid dream, but I wasn't. My conscious wasn't awake. So, I try to work on my tulpa.

Now, I've been telling my tulpa to stay away from my dreams, because based off what I've heard, it's bad. I don't blame her for this though, because I was probably the one who brought her in. Keep in mind this was after other randomness in my dream. Like for the second time in a row I've dreamed about my friend who I haven't seen in a while. But that's not important.

So, first time I think I'm in this urban area (Not my wonderland.) There's this small run down house-like garage place with one room. For some reason I think it's my room I usually use. I go inside, and it's a lot different. No tulpa, just my grandpa's/grandma's cat for some reason. Since my conscious self is still asleep. I think I try to visualize the cat? (lol)

Eventually I realize it's not my tulpa (Took long enough, but then I wasn't awake) Now, I'm not sure what exactly happened here. It's still sort of a blur, but I think I summon her here. Keep in mind this is the same room. I'm pretty sure I talked to her a little bit, and I don't really remember what happened afterwards. I don't know if I woke up, or something else happened. Although I do faintly remember the house-like place beginning to rumble. I don't know if there was some kind of war outside or not. I wasn't sure.

I think my tulpa asks what's going on, I respond saying I don't know. I don't know what happened afterwards. I'm pretty sure we were all alright afterwards.

I want to know what just happened? Is this good or bad? I mean my dream-self summoned my tulpa into a dream while my conscious self was still asleep. I mean I'm pretty sure nothing bad happened, but still. Is this good or bad?

4aXAon6.png
Random statements:

"Sir, we're surrounded."
"Excellent, we can shoot in any direction."

"Ah, the internet, where everyone worse than you is a noob and everyone better than you has no life."

"you're all stupid noobs, noobing around and dying like noobs!" - Angry kid.

"I'll knock your teeth so far down your throat, you'll have to stick a toothbrush up your ass to brush them." - Derek from MLP FF SR

"Sometimes one has to bend the rules to find the truth." - Riclo.

"Life is the best gift in the world, while reality is the worst." - Riclo.

Wow... I have no idea, but you people all have very good minds.

In other news, I think I sang either a solo or a duet at/with my tulpa while walking home. I'm not sure if the responses were parroting or not, but making up things out of the blue, I felt some vague response along the lines of "I'm trying." when I asked about vocal responses. I think progress.

We Are Victorious In The Pursuit Of Exploration For Our Homelands Of The League.
-Weapon, Quotestorm Collections

http://mlpforums.com/topic/36359-ask-the-weapon/ -Want to learn more? Just ask.

BROHOOF. EVERYTHING.

TAVI -EIRIN

ADAM -RED/BLUE PROGRAM

CHANGELING DISCORD

Just read that. O_0

Of course a few things don't make sense, like how when she was in his body and the voice was different. That makes no sense. Vocal chords don't change. This isn't like anime lol. Unless only in his mind it was like that, then I could see why.

Also, these people and their insane wonderlands. I mean a freggin wooden cabin in the middle of a mountain area? I have enough trouble visualizing a room the size of bathroom, with one couch. But then I guess I don't have a god-like mind like some of these people.

Well the chords dont change themselves, but the way they are being used changes. At least thats what I have been told. But of course absolutely everything on the internet is true.

Lol yeah seriously. Mine is just grass and a tree :P Although I had a really weird experience while tulpaforcing last night. It scared the living crap out of me. I was just minding my own business, tulpaforcing, and such, when all of the sudden, a black spiral appeared and grew bigger and bigger. It swallowed my tulpa, and I was afraid I had lost her. Luckily she came back, but the wonderland was completely gone. I had to remake it. I plan to make a whole new wonderland tonight, considering I didnt put much time into it.

[EDIT] Forget about the messed up thing that happened. I just asked on the IRC, and apparently it was an intrusive thought. (A thought that you dont want to be coming up, but it does anyways)

Edited by MrAwesomeness

Nearly a month has passed since I began working on my tulpa, so I thought I'd share any progress (or lack of) that I've made so far.

I've spent anywhere between 30 minutes to an hour every day, working on personality for the first two weeks until I felt like I had repeated myself enough, and form and general talking in our wonderland up to today. There hasn't been an overwhelming amount of signals from my tulpa, but a few peculiarities are keeping me confident that she's there: during the first few days of forcing, I had a very strong, day-long pressure in my head, but besides this I haven't often felt any pressures in my head; times that I've imagined her next to me, I've felt odd waves of happiness or contentedness, like it just felt "right" being beside her; when thinking about her or to her, my face has felt hot, like it's flushed or something, but this could be attributed to an illness I've had lately, still not going to doubt it, though! :P ; finally, I swear that last week, while trying to meditate and talk to her, I heard a female voice say "Are you tired?" I don't know if it was just some sleepy hallucination, but it really stood out to me.

I think she's taken the liberty to change her form a little, too. I had originally planned for her to have turqoise hair, but on our next meeting, I saw it as being dark or black. A very good change in color, if I must say so myself.

I'm still not any good at visualizing in color, seeing things mostly as greys and blacks. Even then, everything appears very fuzzy in my mind, which makes me worry that I might be missing her moving, if she happens to. My trouble visualizing could also be a result of me trying to do so at night before bed. I've found it much easier to visualize during the day in a dim room, for both clarity of image and mind.

I also have a question about my tulpa's form. I want her to be able to switch between a few different hair styles; nothing radically different, just what she could realistically do with her hair. Should I try and force each individual hair style separately, like I would with her form? I could also imagine myself putting her hair up into these styles (I don't even know how to make a bun, though :P ), and trying to imagine her with the hairstyle while talking to her or visualizing the rest of her form, switching between the few ones that I have in mind. I already imagined pulling her hair into a ponytail, and the first thing that came to mind was her frowning. Maybe she's shy to show her face? XD

I'm still not any good at visualizing in color, seeing things mostly as greys and blacks. Even then, everything appears very fuzzy in my mind, which makes me worry that I might be missing her moving, if she happens to. My trouble visualizing could also be a result of me trying to do so at night before bed. I've found it much easier to visualize during the day in a dim room, for both clarity of image and mind.

I also have a question about my tulpa's form. I want her to be able to switch between a few different hair styles; nothing radically different, just what she could realistically do with her hair. Should I try and force each individual hair style separately, like I would with her form? I could also imagine myself putting her hair up into these styles (I don't even know how to make a bun, though :P ), and trying to imagine her with the hairstyle while talking to her or visualizing the rest of her form, switching between the few ones that I have in mind. I already imagined pulling her hair into a ponytail, and the first thing that came to mind was her frowning. Maybe she's shy to show her face? XD

Im not very good at that either. In fact, I suck at color. :P I have to focus really hard for it to show up.

As for the hair styles, I dont know how you would do that, but if its the same as changing clothes, then you would need to originally picture her bald. But for some reason, that doesnt seem like the way to do it. ;) If I were you, I would try visualizing different hair styles every day or something. And just loop through the list of hairstyles I wanted. But I havent done it, so all hairstyling advice you get from me is most likely to be wrong. :3

You could ask some people in the IRC. They can usually answer your questions.

Here is a link to it: http://rizon.net/chat

Channel: #tulpa or #tulpa.info

Nickname: whatever you want

Good luck! :)

• Brohoof 1

Tulpas sound pretty awesome, but I wonder what the implications of this would be. (Though tbh, I see this and can't help but think of this creepypasta.)

j792kw.jpg

Great sig thanks to Ms Earl Grey!

ἡ ἀλήθεια ἐλευθερώσει ὑμᾶς

Tulpas sound pretty awesome, but I wonder what the implications of this would be. (Though tbh, I see this and can't help but think of this creepypasta.)

Lol. I've been purposefully avoiding that so that I won't get any bad thoughts about tulpas and such. :P that just wouldn't do for someone that is creating a tulpa.

Well, in my trials to lucid dream this week, I have failed to replicate sleep paralysis. It has been difficult considering I have been up to 1:00 AM EST every morning working on my school work. Given it takes 30 minutes to slip in to a lucid dream on average, you can see my dilema

None the less, I had a -bizarre- experience that Id thought Id share here, because I dont know what to make of it.

When I have been attempting to slip into these lucid dreams, I have been usually listening to my iPod on a low setting. Recently, I got rid of the iPod, as i thought it could be a distraction, especially if I enter a lucid dream with it playing. I began to just 'play' the songs in my head like an imaginary iPod, and last night something peculiar happened. I was lying there, 'playing' Queen's Bohemian Rhaopsody, and I felt as if the sound was not being thought in my head, but rather being played at a low setting into my left ear, like I used to have it. I could even feel a weight of the invisible ear bud in my ear as well. It was truly bizarre, and if anyone has any constructive response, please let me know.

Also, a question that has been floating around in my mind: Does the Tulpa have to be in the shape of a living thing? i.e. does it have to be a person or a pony, or can I have 343 Guilty Spark follow me around?

Riley was here

Also, a question that has been floating around in my mind: Does the Tulpa have to be in the shape of a living thing? i.e. does it have to be a person or a pony, or can I have 343 Guilty Spark follow me around?

I'm pretty sure a tulpa can be anything. It can even be a talking rock, although I doubt anyone would want that. Not sure what a 343 Guilty Spark is, but I'm sure it can be that.

4aXAon6.png
Random statements:

"Sir, we're surrounded."
"Excellent, we can shoot in any direction."

"Ah, the internet, where everyone worse than you is a noob and everyone better than you has no life."

"you're all stupid noobs, noobing around and dying like noobs!" - Angry kid.

"I'll knock your teeth so far down your throat, you'll have to stick a toothbrush up your ass to brush them." - Derek from MLP FF SR

"Sometimes one has to bend the rules to find the truth." - Riclo.

"Life is the best gift in the world, while reality is the worst." - Riclo.

or can I have 343 Guilty Spark follow me around?

That wouldn't drive you insane? I'm impressed... :D

343 always annoyed me, but I guess, if you only used the form (And not the voice, anything but that!)

Anyway, enough of me being whatever what I was being...

I've been thinking, for years now, and especially recently, I've had an imaginary character-y thing. It's always the focus of my daydreams....(Which are often rather violent..) I'm just hoping this won't affect Tulpa creation...Will it?

Other than that, whenever I focus on my Tulpa I've started noticing a light pressure in my head <I'm guessing that, from some research, that's a good thing...

Also, I've noticed my often wonderland (I have two, some sort of cool, sandstone, valley, ruin thing, and one that is based on the 'Egg Carrier' from Sonic Unleashed..That opening movie blew my mind......)

I'll update when I next have some progress.

Edited by Shardikku

Well, in my trials to lucid dream this week, I have failed to replicate sleep paralysis. It has been difficult considering I have been up to 1:00 AM EST every morning working on my school work. Given it takes 30 minutes to slip in to a lucid dream on average, you can see my dilema

None the less, I had a -bizarre- experience that Id thought Id share here, because I dont know what to make of it.

When I have been attempting to slip into these lucid dreams, I have been usually listening to my iPod on a low setting. Recently, I got rid of the iPod, as i thought it could be a distraction, especially if I enter a lucid dream with it playing. I began to just 'play' the songs in my head like an imaginary iPod, and last night something peculiar happened. I was lying there, 'playing' Queen's Bohemian Rhaopsody, and I felt as if the sound was not being thought in my head, but rather being played at a low setting into my left ear, like I used to have it. I could even feel a weight of the invisible ear bud in my ear as well. It was truly bizarre, and if anyone has any constructive response, please let me know.

It probably could be a hallucination caused when you were just starting to enter sleep paralysis. (it can happen sooner sometimes)

A tulpa can be anything you desire, living or inanimate. What I did is I made it so that my Tulpa could conjure basic inanimate objects herself to manipulate and use. (ranging from an ipod personalized for her, fireworks, a cup of water, etc.)

Don't worry though about gaining lucid dreams immediately. It can take well up to a month or two of practice to get it down perfectly if you have a more active mind. I'm facing trouble because I actually fall asleep right when I start to get into sleep paralysis. I get closer though every time.

• Brohoof 2

I am stuck on my tulpa. We found out I am hypoglycemic. I am having enough trouble with School as it is, and then i work 20-30 hours a week, it sucks. Not that I would get any more sleep or rest with my body like this. Its going to be an intensive diet for the rest of my life. Got to balance my blood sugar, get it up to proper levels, but not overload me. Point is, I can't focus on Twilight right now. :( Once I am feeling back to normal (which i have actually never felt, I have had symptoms since 12, at least. ) I then can get back to talking to my Twi. I can't even relax and concentrate enough to reach my subconscious. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

img-5871-1-img-5871-1-img-5871-1-shadow_

Tulpas: TwiReales, & Orson.

I've seen mine quite a few times when I'm falling asleep but I could hear his voice all the time when I'm awake, even when he's not visible to me.He's not a pony tho, he's a creepy supernatural looking teenager.

I don't talk to the tupa coz that would just be insane, he says stuff to me and I just pretend that he doesn't exist.He's only visible to me when I'm partly unconscious and 1/2 my mind is already in the dream world.

I don't know about you, but I think that ignoring him and pretending he doesn't exist will only make him angry/upset. I think that you should maybe try and talk to him.

Think about it from his perspective; you're stuck in someone's mind, and the only one who can even remotely hear you is the guy you're stuck in, and he is trying to pretend you don't exist.

If I was him, I would have every reason to be upset. I'm not in any way saying he will get angry if you do carry on ignoring him, since he is currently stuck deep in your subconscious, but you should think about seeing if you can talk to him, just in case it gets any worse. Perhaps you can calm him down. A lot of people that hear unintentional voices say that actually talking back to these voices instead of outright ignoring them is a better way to cope with it. However, that most certainly does NOT mean you should do what the voices tell you if they want you to do something bad, but just at least listen to what they have to say, and try to start a conversation with it and calm it down.)

Or, if it really starts to become a problem, perhaps you should seek a professional to help you out. I'm not a doctor of any kind, so I could be talking out my flank here, but since it has appeared unintentionally, this probably isn't a tulpa, and probably something bad and entirely different instead.

• Brohoof 1

YouTube: Rizzy 'n [Crep] (Recently made a couple of vids of silly games. More to come maybe :okiedokielokie: )

Steam: Rizzy 'n Crep (Currently playing Killing Floor 2. Come do a thing with us. ( Unless you're a pansy. Are you a pansy? :comeatus: ) )

Twitch.tv: Rizoel95 (aaaauuugggghhh maybe :scoots: )