Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Transformation Time! (RP)

Emerald Heart

"i took the train here, but i didn't know i was a goat then or had any idea that animals aren't allowed on them" that would explain all the stares she got then.. oh well.. she had bigger problems right now than some stares

• Brohoof 1

@Lord Valtasar @Splashee @ExplosionMare

The cat just nodded, "Noted." She then walked away for a bit, scanning the area. Then, she selected the largest bush she could find and stuffed the amulet inside, praying that it didn't activate.

"Let's head out, then." She suggested, "Oh, do you still have the turtle with you? I don't want to leave her behind." 

(I think that after ur response, this would be a good place to stop).

• Brohoof 1

"we have to remember it's a pony" she said picking up the turtle again and placing them on her back"i don't believe we got the chance to introduce ourselves to the others with all the.. whatever this is, i'm Solemn Lullaby"

• Brohoof 2

Granite mentally rolled his eyes after being called a “her”. Normally, small things like this wouldn’t offend him, but he is a turtle today so he’s already embarrassed as it is. Nonetheless, he let himself be carried off to Canterlot as he thought of a way everyone else could sneak around, being the sizes they were.

I’m pretty small so sneaking around wouldn’t be hard for me. As for the others, I guess they would need to find good hiding spots.

As Granite Rose surveyed the land they were passing, he figured everyone could sneak between any bushes or trees they came across while out in public. For indoor transportation, however, he would need to think of a strategy.

“When we go indoors, I think we should plan out how we should hide. It’s easier to hide outside than inside cause there’s plenty of room outside. But if we’re going inside, we need to be careful. If we’re going to the library we could possibly sneak through some shelves, but does anypony else have a suggestion?”

• Brohoof 1

@ExplosionMare @Lord Valtasar @Emerald<3

"Hi again Granite Rose, nice to meet you Solemn Lullaby" Splashee quacked. "The train between Ponyville and Canterlot is free to ride, as Hasbros-Trainsystem® is being generous, but any other places cost".

Splashee then looked at Emerald. "I hate to admit it Miss, but your cat form comes in handy when sneaking into the library. I have detailed information on a location inside the public library that may have the information we need"

He knew that the royal guard isn't as difficult to deal with (they are kinda idiots), but getting up on the shelf to Celestia's and Luna's books, which is located rather high up requires a good climber, like a cat. Also, the use of magic in Canterlot is much more prominent, and he did not want to show any signs of weakness, not in front of Granite after that look he got from him yesterday.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Emerald<3

Spashee didn't know what to say to Emerald. He could see she was actually genuinely sorry. He managed to quack a sincere smile, but he looked ridiculous doing so as a duck.

"I'm sure we will get to the bottom of this. It will require some skill, but that I have", he said proudly with his crop (basically the chest) held high

Edited by Splashee

@Emerald<3 Granite smiled in reply. Working with everyone who was affected sounded like the best option.

“Of course I’ll help! I’m pretty useless on foot, but I can help in other ways!” Granite said cheerfully. Looking around at the rest of the animals, he hoped everyone else would be as willing to help as him. It would definitely make their mission to fix themselves much easier.

“Hide from the others. Seek the cure. Release your pain.” Thorns demanded, wanting Granite to isolate himself to once again fulfill his selfish needs. Granite ignored him, not wanting him to interfere with his animal curse.

• Brohoof 2

"then it's settled, let's go everyone, we got a train to catch" she tried to take off out of habit.. but of course nothing happened, except that she probably looked ridiculous, frustrated but also embarashed, she just started walking instead but then even more embarashed she asked "uhm.. which way is the station?"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"Wooooo, let's take of!!", Splashee screamed as the opening credits started rolling:

Transformation Time!

Produced, written and directed by @Lord Valtasar and @ExplosionMare and @Splashee and @Emerald<3

*Opening music playing, nice beautiful scenery as the enchanted animal gang finds their way through Ponyville to catch the train to Canterlot, each smiling at each other and looking badass in the process* (note, opening music is whatever you feel like!)

Splashee uses his wings to jump up on the steps of the train, scaring some ponies in the process. "Come on Emerald, Solemn, the train is about to leave!"

(lol I had way too much fun writing this)

Edited by Splashee
grammer
  • Brohoof 1

Splashee giggled at Emerald, "It is the thought that counts".
Seeing a cat trying to get a goat into a window of a train was hilarious, but he started to get more concerned at the ponies who was watching from a distance. Yep, he was right, one of them happened to be a unicorn and the sense of fear struck.
I have milliseconds to dodge this, as he flew to the side and hid under a seat.

The unicorn pony had marched towards the window, and generously picked up Solemn Lullaby, including Granite Rose, using her magic! The problem of getting into the train had been solved.

Splashee couldn't stay, as he fled into the next car (train car). "Not good, not good" he quacked, as the magic was itching all over his feathers.

• Brohoof 1

the train had it's doors closed and was leaving already by the time they got there, not being able to fly was hard work, how did the others manage their whole lives like that? "this might get tricky" she said to the turtle once she spoted an open window, the train had started moving, so she tried to jump in, but only her front hooves got through and the train sped up, it was too lake to just wait for the next train now, she strugled to get in until thank Celestia, a unicorn came and helped, splashee run to the next cart but she needed a moment to catch her breath, and she thanked the unicorn(by bowing her head slightly since talking didn't seem to work lately) and then went after the duck

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Lord Valtasar @Splashee @ExplosionMare

Emerald ran after Solumn, her eyes locked on the unicorn that was levitating Splashee.

"Um, thank you very much Ma'am for helping us in... but do you mind giving us our friend back?" She asked, forgetting that she couldn't speak.

The unicorn set the duck down on the ground and smiled at the cat, beginning to stroke her under the chin, quickly earning a relentless purr in return.

"My, my, what a adorable little cat you are." She turned to the rest of the animals, "And what a strange variety of friends you are carrying with you." She said, "I'm super glad I was able to help, but you four should probably take your seats. The train is about to departure."

She set Emerald down and they all went their separate ways, Emerald leaping up onto a free seat next to the window, so she could soak up all the sun.

Not being able to control herself, she fell asleep on the spot.

Edited by Emerald<3
  • Brohoof 1

Granite Rose felt weird being levitated, but he decided that probably wasn’t the strangest thing to happen to him since he woke up as a turtle today. Now that he was safely on the train, he slid off of Solemn and took a seat next to her. 

Granite sat up against the wall, hoping this would delay Thorns since he usually spawns behind him. He wanted to buy himself enough time to properly come up with a plan before everyone arrived at Canterlot.

“We got on the train pretty easy, but it won’t be so easy getting through Canterlot. None of us are super large animals, so we should all be able to sneak around. There aren’t a lot of bushes to hide in, but there are plenty of buildings to go behind.” Granite proposed, offering a bit of advice along with his plan. Ponies in Ponyville acted strange around them already and he wasn’t prepared for how the Canterlot ponies would respond. 

Suddenly, Granite Rose’s ears began twitching. He could feel the anger inside Thorns begin to rise. Holding him off never lasted long since Thorns could never be prevented. Not wanting to listen to Thorns yet again, Granite stuck his little turtle head inside his shell and hoped it would block out at least some of the noise.

“Get off the train. Hide yourself. Relieve your wounds.”

• Brohoof 1

It looked quite normal, 4 animals sitting on neighbor seats, as the train went into one of several sequential tunnels, making just the light inside the train car take over almost like clockwork. Splashee had the urge to preen, and was doing just that for several minutes, which was quite annoying, especially for the turtle Granite Rose it seemed.

Splashee had met many different ponies through his travels, and the most dangerous ones had had that exact look. It was a warning, like something could explode as any time (oh no your name is ExplosionMare, lol, I didn't think of your name when I wrote that).

He then turned his attention to Solemn Lullaby. She was a very pretty goat, looked very calm and relaxed. They got a bit of eye contact for a while, and she smiled at him.

Emerald, the cat, was sleeping. It didn't seem like a good time to bring up any strategies for Canterlot at this time.

"I gotta find the dining car, I am hungry for some grub, anyone?", he said silently not to wake up Emerald. Granite Rose shook his head slowly and hid inside his shell. (I leave it up to @Emerald<3 and @Lord Valtasar to answer this at their times).

"Well, I'm off!", He jumped off the seat and started heading forward towards the next car, as some of the ponies in the other seats were watching.

We will be in Canterlot in so-and-so much time, and I might need to tell my new friends my secrets in order to get by. Maybe I should keep the secrets and let the others try to resolve the situation? Hopefully we are not under some time limit being and become animals forever, he pondered as he went through each door to reach the next car.

(Of course we are under a time limit! Splashee doesn't know yet)

• Brohoof 2

things had settled down after tha ...boearding experience, they were now just sitting, mostly silent, probably all thinking. until splashee broke that silence, oh yes, some food would be great right about now, but as he hopped of the seat to search for the food cart, "wait for me" she called after him before following.

they did find the food cart easily enough, thankfully pony food and goat food were one and the same so she didn't have to worry about that at least "i'll have a hayburger with extra daisies" she ordered, but as soon as the words came out of her mouth, she realised they had a problem, ponies didn't understand them, she'd never get used to this, it must be her punishment for how she treated everyone at work,fate had a brutal sense of humor it seemed. she looked towards splashee and started wondering what the others might have done to deserve such fate.. t

the pony was just looking in utter comfusion,she might have drifted off in thought, but she was still right there in front of the counter as if he'd just carry her order through, what they hay were they thinking, she felt so embarashed she just ran back to the cart the others were

• Brohoof 3

@ExplosionMare @Splashee @Lord Valtasar

Emerald Heart's eyes open just when she heard her new friends trying their best to order from the mare.

"Hmm..." 

She got off her seat just as Solumn got back into her seat, a plan coming into the cat's mind.

"What did you want again?" She questioned, "Because I think I have a way to get them for you." She winked at the goat, just to be silly. 

this sounded like something that could pottentially get them kicked off the train, she was about to say so, but.. "a hayburger with with extra daisies" came out of her mouth instead,her stomach had other plans and took the reins it seems

• Brohoof 2

@Lord Valtasar @ExplosionMare @Splashee

Nodding, Emerald went over to the mare and tapped her, then quickly jumped up on the side of the cart while the mare was distracted.

The mare's eyes were about to land on Emerald when the cat snuck by yet again, tapping her shoulder quickly as she started dressing the sandwhich.

She had to sneak past once again, quickly placing extra daisies inside it before scurrying off.

"Here." Emerald presented, handing Solumn the sandwich, "Hope I made it right. Oh, man I feel bad for steeling." She sighed, "Does anypony have some change I could give her?"

the means through which it was obtained didn't even cross Lullaby's mind, she just gobbled it as if it was the only thing that mattered, she hadn't eaten anything since yesterday and not much that day either

once it was gone.(which didn't take too long) only then did she register Emerald's question, but when she reached into her saddlebags to pay, she realised she didn't wear them, she had left in quite a hurry this morning "sorry.. i got nothing on me" poor kitty must have gone through some trouble to get it for her, possibly while beeing quite hungry herself "we can stop by my house on our way to the library, i can pay you there" she offered, even though she knew it'd be quite late to pay the pony by then. well.. being an animal had one advantage at least, nopony would suspect them,

but that's when she realised.. Splashee is still there and probably not very discreet as was his way "we may be in trouble"

• Brohoof 1

“It’s okay, I have a few bits!” Granite Rose cried, reaching for a handful of bits he was thankfully able to store in his tiny shell. He had to pull them out one at a time to avoid choking on them, but he was able to get them out very quickly.

He handed half the bits over to @Emerald<3, hoping what he gave her would cover the sandwich.

“Here, I think this should be enough. I only have three bits left over, so if anyone else wants something, we’ll all have to get something to split,” Granite said. He was beginning to get a little hungry himself. He glanced over at the food cart, wondering what would be suitable for a turtle.

I can’t eat most of the food over there, but I bet I could eat one of the salads! He thought as the cart passed by. There were three small salad bowls filled with tomatoes, black olives, and peppers. He eyed them hungrily to see if anypony would take notice and share one with him.

• Brohoof 1

@Lord Valtasar

Splashee was standing perfectly 180 degrees behind the mare selling food, having a slight grin on his face.
Look at the master of thieves, he thought to himself, as he jumped with a back flip above the mare (as a duck, that really doesn't work well) as soon as she looked down, stole some corn in front of her, then slid under her as she looked up, not even noticing the very odd looking duck doing acrobatics right in front of her.
Splashee turned around to his new friends to show just how excellently perfect his moves were, but at that very moment he fell over, bumped his beak into the floor and dropped all the corn over the floor. That alerted the mare, who screamed "Thief!".
"Great job there" Splashee quacked out loud sarcastically, as he ran away from the crime scene with nothing to eat.

Though, Splashee had made a total fool of himself, as well as alerted the whole train car of a potential thief running around, he was smart enough to not run towards his animal friends, but instead ran in the opposite direction, leaving the gang to be safe from getting caught.

Now I am by myself, having to hide until the train reaches Canterlot, he thought while he was rushing between the seats in the train.

• Brohoof 1