Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Right now I am feeling a bit down because I spent 100$ on a dentist over a hurting tooth. Found out nothing is wrong (stress related). And now...more pain, more stress....All because of the lack of sleep.

Conflicted, sometimes I feel I don't belong in this community, I am twenty eight years, and I feel old being on the forum, so many teenagers, and so little patience. A part of me feels good to be here, on the other side, the higher my rank got, the more ranting I get from other bronies, the more I feel like leaving. I just want respect for my expressions, as much as I listen to them bellyache about the show or their lot in life, while I do have good friends here, I just want us all to respect our differences, and not be defensive about our thoughts or opinions, so by that hope I stay here on the forums, even as I debate my status to remain a brony on the forums.

Right now? I feel bored (just not sure what to do), stressed ( I work nearly 40 hours a week, and I'm not making ends meet), and lonely (wish I wasn't so shy, or feel socially awkward to make more friends), among other things...

Jittery, tired and a little off. Maybe it wasn't enough sleep (7hrs 45 min). Maybe it's the two cups of coffee w/ extra sugar & creamer. Maybe it's the giant york patty I've been snacking on for the past hour. Maybe it's all the metal music. Maybe it's having all my creative neurons firing while wondering around Half-Price Books for 2 hours. I dunno.

I'm feeling... lonely. Missing a certain someone I haven't seen in a long while.

I know that she's probably missing me too but... there's no way I can truly know that.

Not good. A best friend got banned (won't say who) today and now I'm thinking of all my old friends who either got the banhammer or just aren't active anymore :|

I guess that's just the nature of forming friendships via the internet...