Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

You know that feeling when you're up alone at 3 in the morning, sitting in a cold sweat and putting all your energy into keeping your stomach from rolling harder than the waves in Interstellar?
Now imagine that feeling when you know it's not a physical virus causing it.

Yeah, that feeling.

• Brohoof 1

Tired and stressed. I have an essay due Friday and all of my finals on Monday. I will feel so much better in about 6 days. Maybe then I can start doing fun things again.

Edited by AyoMistadurrk

I just ran 3 miles on a treadmile while singing along with trixie's song "tricks up my sleeve".

"I'm a six course meal and your just burnt toast" "Think I'm gonna ever give up?

No, never, ever, ever, ever!"

I feel great tonight! :) No idea I decided to use a treadmile for the first time ever though...

To be honest, I've been feeling like crap. I'm not sick or anything, I'm just been emotionally drained stress has been taking a bit more of a toll on me. Both personal and everyday stress is contributing to it. I'll see how the rest of this month goes but I just prey that Christmas is stress free. I don't need any at all to tell you the truth but crap will just pile higher if it's ignored.

Feeling awful right now... I hate myself 

Sometimes I wish I could be a better person to someone else in a relationship but I always mess things up it seems. My mind is blank and I just feel alone and lost right now and it hurts... it hurts a lot but at the same time I need to have patience and patience is one of the hardest things I am trying to hold onto right now. 

I just want to completely numb my mind from every single thought that is running through my head. That or distract my thoughts onto something else for just a little bit. 

I need to stop worrying but at the same time I try its very hard not to do at the moment...

I am feeling better from how I was earlier... that is for sure

Edited by Gone Airbourne

I was feeling depressed in the last two days, but then did some video editing and now, I'm somehow not as depressed.

As for why I was depressed, it's kinda easy to trigger depression in me, all it can take is one 42 minute period in school, or one math problem, or simply if my mind just wanders and I start thinking thoughts which lead to self-hate, hopelessness.  Did I mention that I also have a cynical mindset, which I cannot change.

I mean, holy hell, I wish I could go one week without getting the slightest bit of self-doubt and/or self-hate.