Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Mentally I'm deteriorating at a rate much faster than I was last week, I'm falling down into a madness that I do not yet know if I can handle with a smile on my face. I'm depressed. I'm lonely. I'm disgusted with life in general. My eyesight is rapidly getting worse and worse to the point where I can't even see with my glasses. I've been refraining from using my hands for anything, because y'know, hands are horrible. I've been using my head to open doors, my mouth to turn doornobs, and my tongue to turn on switches. I'm a fucking psycho. So feeling pretty bad! Yep! 

Fantastic! It turns out that I'm healthy as a horse aside from one tiny detail. Had a long but good day, and while Thanksgiving will be stressful (hosting for 16) I'll be surrounded by people I love. I feel so lucky!  :wub:

• Brohoof 1

How do I feel at this very moment? Stressed to the max. I have a 10 page paper due on Tuesday and I'm only on page two...and here I am...on the forums...not writing my paper, but writing my stupid opinions about ponies to people who probably won't even read them and/or care about them and bleh...these are the feels that I'm currently having. 

• Brohoof 1

Head hurts from a side effect of antibiotics I'm on

neck hurts, ear hurts... hoping I'm not coming down with a ear infection Dx 

it's late at night, head hurts too much to finish coloring a drawing, am watching Final Fantasy Lightning Returns being played but I need to go to bed... 

Relieved!!  :D  All of my work for classes is done for the week!!  Thanksgiving break, woohoo!!  It also helps it was randomly warm and awesome weather today, so I got to spend time outside!

Hope the depressed/sad/tired people feel better.  <3

Feeling damn fine! Excited about a massive Thanksgiving breakfast at work tomorrow morning. And for some reason this evening has been going by really slowly while the work day was super fast. A great day, I'd say. And I only have to work three days this week, meaning a four-day weekend coming up. Haven't felt this good in a long time. ^_^

I'm... actually... not feeling too bad if I say so myself. Not super happy, but not totally depressed like usual. I HAVE, unfortunately by my post in another thread, put myself in a dreamstate where I"m wishing I could blind myself.... Damn me and my highly unnatural totally human emotions! Damn damn damn,. Well. Yeah.