Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

stressed, worried....I am struggling to read blueprints, and am so behind in math class solely because I do not have internet....I am struggling to understand blueprints, and I am lagging further and further behind everyday (we cover a chapter a day)...

I am worried that I may not pass even though my actual welding is good....

Disappointed and angry.

It turns out the place that called me back calls back EVERYONE who is qualified and "saves" people able to work in case they need workers. God I wish they'd told me that, I wouldn't have gotten my hopes up!

mlfw2217-Pinkietears.gif

Edited by wolfheartmoon

I may be going through a bit of a depression...

I haven't really been myself the past couple of days. I have had a loss of appetite and have been extremely negative about things. Not having a job at the time is really making me worried. I've put in a lot of job applications but that is always a hit and miss you have to wait a while for. i have not been sleeping well at all constantly waking up throughout the past couple of nights. I've also have had a loss of motivation towards things too. 

Just haven't been feeling that great these past couple days.

feeling relaxed at the moment

I may be going through a bit of a depression...

I haven't really been myself the past couple of days. I have had a loss of appetite and have been extremely negative about things. Not having a job at the time is really making me worried. I've put in a lot of job applications but that is always a hit and miss you have to wait a while for. i have not been sleeping well at all constantly waking up throughout the past couple of nights. I've also have had a loss of motivation towards things too. 

Just haven't been feeling that great these past couple days.

I hope you feel better soon I've gone through those feelings as well so I know those feelings suck i hope the sun will shine tomorrow for you tomorrow :(

• Brohoof 2

Slightly worried, slightly stressed, moderately hungry, moderately disappointed, moderately sleepy, and totally lazy.

For some reason, I've been having this strange feeling where I just want time to speed up by like a factor of a thousand. Yesterday night I wanted it to be morning, and tonight I want it again to be morning. I'm not even waiting on anything. I'm just tired and lazy and I want it to be morning.

Edited by Regulus

I miss her... why do I miss her? I know it's only been a week since we last chatted... I shouldn't be missing her... *Sigh*

Well, back to grad school tomorrow! Got more research ideas up my sleeve. Perhaps they can bring me new ideas for my project? Oh, and I also have to order some primers for myself tomorrow! Musn't forget that! So many things to be excited about! 

Edited by Sterling Crimson

This monday was very hard to me. Bad things kept happening since I woke up and now I try to enjoy some peace finally. Nearest days will be hard for me and especially for my dad and I truly hope it will eventually all turn alright to him. His stress is my stress too and I really wish I could help him and everyone else around me who has trouble today... 

I'm feelin' pretty good. When I get home I'll give Risen 3 a try before going back to Skyrim and exploring a Dwemer ruin.

I'm gonna try to take this day by the scruff of the neck & make it a good one.

• Brohoof 1

I am seriously pissed right now, these Minute Maid punches were on add at work which take up practically the entire cooler and are very difficult to organize and just when I finally whittle it down today to a manageable 5 cases my load comes in today at work and find out that the warehouse has sent more an entire pallet of that stuff in addition to all of the other add items that come in on Mondays. In other words they are extending the sale into next week, have I said how much I hate those fucking things? I swear Satan must have invented that drink to torture me.

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy
  • Brohoof 1