Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Uneasy. My new job is only giving me two days a week at 5 hours a day. And I mean, I love that, it's perfect because I can't ever really work as much as other people due to the fact that my mental conditions increase my stress levels astronomically. But at the same time, I need to make more money, and working an extra day or two at five hours wouldn't surpass my threshold. I hope to discuss this more with the management, and that it's only a temporary thing due to the fact that I'm new. I'll still stay with the job anyway though, because it's all I can get and it's probably the least stressful job that I can ever find. 

No seriously, it's so quiet and nobody questions anything I do. They just leave me alone. So much freedom, so little stress. And thus, I'm also feeling happy that I've managed to acquire this job. Because it seems really good for me.

• Brohoof 1

I'm feeling as if I am walking through the journey of life as a dead man. Looking through the windows of stained glass that blur most people's reality. Seeing the world as a rotten apples core. Touching the plate of the dead with a glove of life, only to realize that I can never achieve that which my father has failed. 

Edited by Ceilin' Cat

This song sums up how I am feeling and how today was 

Everything Sucks Today
Taxman Came And Took My Money
Now All My Other Bills Are Gonna Be Late
My Girlfriends Movin In This Mornin
I Don'T Think Anything Is Gonna Be Okay
Today
Everything Sucks Today
Everything Sucks Today
Everything Sucks Today
Got Up On The Wrong Side Of Life This Mornin
Nothing Today Is Gonna Go My Way
Horoscope Told Me Lies This Morning
I Don'T Think Anything Is Gonna Be Okay
Today
Everything Sucks Today
Everything Sucks Today
Everything Sucks Today

I'm in quite a bit of pain.

The right side if my head hurts when I stand or sit up. My right eye also throbs, too.