Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Um hello? communist? humanity hates communists?

I wouldn't say that.

Of course some countries are less tolerant for the idea due to bad past experiences or religious reasons.

Don't let yourself down because of others.

Um hello? communist? humanity hates communists?

• new user
  • trying to build up a conversation

Also:

• if I won't, who will?

There's a lot of things humanity hates, you are the only one the can choose what to hate. No one can force you to like or hate something, in the end you can only choose for you. we suggest to give or our opinion but it's your choice. 

Edited by Cross-Shield
  • Brohoof 1

I'm feeling pretty good :), but I'm a little sad at the same time. I love my boyfriend, but I don't like that we're in an internet relationship and can't hug each other... at least not yet.

And I'm feeling happy to know that you feel this way about me (too) :). I can only imagine how happy we'd be :squee:.

• Brohoof 2

Finished Xenosaga, cried my eyes out. More so than I expected. I feel so invigorated and refreshed by the absolute best, bar none, piece of media I have ever experienced. It was phenomenal, and I wish it could've continued to six episodes like it was supposed to. Now I'm just even more determined to draw inspiration by it, and create my own unofficial sequels and fanwork. I must create, and express myself.

I just feel above and beyond this realm of existence right now, as if not much is very significant except the pure energy of my consciousness and will. I know it sounds crazy, but I haven't felt like this in a long time, and it's great. It's just so wonderful to ascend even higher.

I am feeling very depressed right now. And even though I do not like hanging around people that I do not know, I feel like talking to and hugging other people. 

In short: Despite me refusing to even be near other people, I want to have some attention and have people notice me. 

• Brohoof 2

I'm feeling great, I just passed a very fucked up subject at my university. And I found out, my parents got tickets to the US (they are keeping it a secret, but my neighbor told me :P​ ), first time I go there twice a year. YAY I CAN BUY MORE GAMES AND PONY STUFF, I'M ITCHING TO GET THE JOURNAL OF TWO SISTERS  :yay:

I am feeling very depressed right now. And even though I do not like hanging around people that I do not know, I feel like talking to and hugging other people. 

In short: Despite me refusing to even be near other people, I want to have some attention and have people notice me. 

howabout a hug then i'm kinda a little down in the dumps too and hugging helps :)

• Brohoof 1