Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I feel like shit.........literally, b/c i was working yet at the same time, had to leave b/c the first week of September tends to be chaos (that's obviously b/c school)

I'm relieved that my blood pressure is stable and at a healthy level now.  It kinda sucks that I have to take medication for it, but, meh, plenty of people take medicine for plenty of things. 

• Brohoof 1

@Crimson: Same as you, buddy. I try to stay optimistic. There's research out there that says tea brings positivity and reduces overall stress. I can agree to that. ..Then there's the caffeine part, but that's a whole different story.

:P

As for meself, feeling good...  :proud:

• Brohoof 2

I am feeling...okay but also a bit depressed at the same time. Odd indeed but it is a common combination for me lately. I am happy that Minecraft is out for the One now, and I am just doing some random stuff, it's just the same old thoughts are hitting me somewhat. The thoughts of self hatred and stuff like that.

So overall, I am feeling 'okay' right now. Watching Eddie Izzard at the moment.

GGBeyondcom

L0rdVega   (he's retired)

Not many other really, I've watched 1000's of gaming videos of all types and I'm hard to please these days.

it is kinda hard to please epspecially when the gamers change their personality so quickly I used to be a big fan of the yogscast, tobuscus and pewdiepie but lately they've all gone down hill no longer playing games for themselves but just because they are popular and they want the most views pewdiepie rarely plays horror and when he does its always games that you watch and you feel like you have to delete your history XD

it is kinda hard to please epspecially when the gamers change their personality so quickly I used to be a big fan of the yogscast, tobuscus and pewdiepie but lately they've all gone down hill no longer playing games for themselves but just because they are popular and they want the most views pewdiepie rarely plays horror and when he does its always games that you watch and you feel like you have to delete your history XD

The big YouTubers are social constructs based on what they see is popular everything you see is fake from day one.