Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I'm kinda tired from a long day at school, but overall I'm good. I'm really pumped up for the season 5 premiere tomorrow. I'm also excited to be with one of my good friends and my family at church on Sunday. This weekend's going to be great!(:

Like a walking construction zone. Without a blueprint. (You know, maybe I need more 2x4's while I'm picking up drywall at the place where life makes sense, and you can make friends without feeling like a needy baby that only complains for attention and you know what you need to do to move on with your life after you did something in your past that everyone says they're there for, but in reality they are just people halfway around the world pressing little buttons with shapes on them while trying to show that the emotions I can't processes are perfectly normal but I don't want these emotions, i just want to forgive myself and move on to the other life altering things I need to be ready for 1 month ago.) Come to think of it, I might be a little on edge. 

Dang linux, you trippy my friend.

• Brohoof 1

A little anxious still after dealing with some drama earlier, but I'm trying to calm myself down now. Took something to help settle my anxiety, and it's starting to work just fine. I think I might snuggle up with my Keru blankey right now because he always makes me feel happy with his fluffy softness.

I feel a little melancholy. No one was able to come to visit for my Birthday today. I mean today hasn't been bad or anything I just wish I had some friends to hang out with some.

A little upset. My senpai got instagram for the first time, and I was all happy about it. I told him who I was on there too in direct message or whatever it was. I waited a whole day since I told him too, and he came on but never followed me back. Now I feel really bummed about it because I got all excited that he would. I mean, the vocalist for his band follows me on Twitter. It makes me feel like senpai doesn't like me... *sigh* Such is the life of having a senpai, I guess.

Ugh, I just watched "Killing Jesus," more specifically, this really graphic whipping and crucifixion scene. I said some mean things, now I just feel terrible. :(

I'm not even a Christian, but watching that was difficult to say the least.

How I feel? All I can say is Let there be eternal war... War is in my blood, rage is in my heart. I am a very cold and guarded person, and I don't like it when people poke into my true self. But at the same token, I try to get along with everyone because I feel that there is no reason for needless bloodshed and grief.

Rather fine.

Always seem to miss this place no matter what it is strange... Haven't honestly posted hardly here since Jan-Feb. been busy and thinking over a lot of things too. It's always nice to stop by from time to time though.