Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Not in the mood, disappointed, and just don't have a care. Things happen where I removed my best friends I had on Steam. No one will understand how much pain I'm going through only to know on their side they don't give a damn about me. Not even a little bit for me.

• Brohoof 1

Not in the mood, disappointed, and just don't have a care. Things happen where I removed my best friends I had on Steam. No one will understand how much pain I'm going through only to know on their side they don't give a damn about me. Not even a little bit for me.

I know the feeling, it's horrible. When you think no one cares about you, I want you to know that care about you ;) <3 

I know the feeling, it's horrible. When you think no one cares about you, I want you to know that care about you ;) <3 

How? I don't want to derail this thread. Can this take up in Private Message? Other than that my will is basically broken. Too much friends do the cruelist things to me to break my heart, respect, and trust from them. I can't find anyone except a few who probably cares about me.

...or maybe they just saying that so they stop seeing me sad.

• Brohoof 1

I'm shocked, excited, worried, feeling... lots of stuff right now. An ex bf confessed me he tried to commit suicide last year, and said he "finally understood me"... Also... some people here have taught me valuable life lessons, and the most valuable one was something that changed my perspective of life. To all those who are depressed, it's okay to be depressed, just don't let it get the best of you. If you want to feel miserable, is okay, as long as you can always stand up and continue later. You need to be through hard times in order to appreciate more happiness... I know it sounds weird, but I've been through hell, but I've survived and that's the reason I'm here. If everything is wrong, is because it is not over yet, things will work out for the best, trust me.

• Brohoof 2

I'm tilted. Can't eat cookies. Why am I even living. 

I'm shocked, excited, worried, feeling... lots of stuff right now. An ex bf confessed me he tried to commit suicide last year, and said he "finally understood me"... Also... some people here have taught me valuable life lessons, and the most valuable one was something that changed my perspective of life. To all those who are depressed, it's okay to be depressed, just don't let it get the best of you. If you want to feel miserable, is okay, as long as you can always stand up and continue later. You need to be through hard times in order to appreciate more happiness... I know it sounds weird, but I've been through hell, but I've survived and that's the reason I'm here. If everything is wrong, is because it is not over yet, things will work out for the best, trust me.

I'm a bit.. worried about you.. :< ;~; <3 I hope you'll be fine~  :wub:

I'm tilted. Can't eat cookies. Why am I even living. 

I'm a bit.. worried about you.. :< ;~; <3 I hope you'll be fine~  :wub:

I'll be fine sweetheart. You're the one I'm worried about... Let me know if there's anything I can do for you.

• Brohoof 1

Meh, not really feeling the greatest, but thankful that the day wasn't all bad.

• Brohoof 1