Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Worried about a friend :( I was suppose to pick her up. She's 45 minutes late and hasn't replied to any of my messages

Edit: She missed her bus and her phone was empty. She's okay ^w^

• Brohoof 5

I am doing alright :) 

Edit: She missed her bus and her phone was empty. She's okay ^w^

I am glad to hear that. I hope everything works out fine 

• Brohoof 3

Pissed. EBay snipers=the gd scum of the earth. Went against my better judgement to take a risk on an auction. BIN is the only way for me from here on out no matter what. Fuck your sellers who don't use BIN and fuck you snipers everybody hates you, and for good reason. You got a turd of an item anyway hahaha, I'll pay more for a better quality piece later.

• Brohoof 2

Real awful.

I feel like I could faint any moment now.

Usually I'd go for a walk, but it's 2:30 AM, and if I do end up fainting, I'll be in really big trouble. v.v

No idea what to do at this point >o<

• Brohoof 2

Awful. Today was absolutely horrible and I would have much preferred to stay home and do the work I need to get done. Days like this are even worse now than they used to be because there's no longer an escape in sight.

• Brohoof 2

Majorly annoyed with this stupid weather. Like even if I were to understand that winters aren't really winters where I live anymore, and not to expect the season to be cold all-throughout and to have lots of snow and ice... I would think that I could at least expect to be able to keep my comforter and covers on my bed, but today is making me question that. It's so warm in my room... It feels like Spring. Ew.

• Brohoof 2

Feel a bit depressed today :/ don't know why, I just get like this sometimes.

I know how you feel. I get like that a lot.l

I'm tired and sore; tired because I didn't got to sleep until 7 in the morning and sore because I don't know why.

• Brohoof 2

I know how you feel. I get like that a lot.l

I'm tired and sore; tired because I didn't got to sleep until 7 in the morning and sore because I don't know why.

It sucks :( My depressive states don't last very long luckily. I know I'll probably be fine tomorrow.

• Brohoof 2

It sucks :( My depressive states don't last very long luckily. I know I'll probably be fine tomorrow.

Mine can last anywhere from a couple of hours to a couple of days. If you ever need to talk, just message me :) I'll gladly help in any way I can.

• Brohoof 3