mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Trying to contain my anger... I was having a conversation with someone from my step family and half way throughout my conversation this asshole literally ignored everything I had to say. Basically passively giving me the middle finger. So I'm done being all nice with them and being polite when they just treat me like shit. 

• Brohoof 1

It is a beautiful evening, so I feel pretty good.

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

!Feel Free To Talk And Walk Where Ever You Like On This Forum!

I feel just like Twi in Rapira85's avatar.

• Brohoof 2

“Remember that when you leave this earth, you can take with you nothing you have received--only what you have given.”

2 minutes ago, Barik the Luigineer said:

I feel something like this:

I hope you feel better soon bro.

“Remember that when you leave this earth, you can take with you nothing you have received--only what you have given.”

Well, bugs apparently feel as if my home is their home. 

I just love uninvited guests, don't you? :angry:

• Brohoof 1

The Brony Code:

Humans are a lie, there are only ponies. Through ponies, I gain friendship.

Through friendship, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory.

Through victory, my chains are broken. Ponies shall set me free.

6 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

Listening to some heavy music, so I am feeling like headbanging all day! That might not be the best idea though. XD

All day everyday for me I'm a drug addict to music 

I'm feeling reminiscent. Waves of nostalgia have been hitting me all day and I can't help but lose myself in memories of the past. :) 

• Brohoof 2

656901678_ezgif.com-gif-maker2.gif.0dfb97ebeedd897b8c8973de0d538e17.gif

Satisfied. Recently played a good game of TF2. Mind you, I didn't get massive killstreaks nor did I even top the scoreboard, but I seriously enjoyed the back-and-forth of both teams. It's been awhile since I've been in an actual balanced game, where neither team is just rolling the other.

• Brohoof 1

551933228_signature-optimized.gif.94a6558231e64cb98130cca0b94bfc5c.gif

"The place where you made your stand never mattered. Only that you were there...and still on your feet." - Stephen King

I feel quite well and I'm ready for a nice evening. :orly:

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

!Feel Free To Talk And Walk Where Ever You Like On This Forum!