Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

having a headache from being tired but i'm glad my nausea went down ; ^ ;
i honestly can't wait to just sleep, lol.

I'm mostly also glad that some friends are okay. <3

21 hours ago, Sovereign Leader Rarity said:

I think I'm feeling well. I've tried to find happiness for many years now, and everyone wishing me a happy birthday today, it made me happy. I just want to grow and to find peace within myself. :grin:

Happy late birthday 

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, TheRockARooster said:

I feel that without those who I love, I’m nothing and have nothing.

You are not nothing, you are everything and you have us. *hugs*

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, TheRockARooster said:

You have that same warm fuzzy need to be with those you care about -- just like I do! This is why we vibe so well together. But as @Svetlana Notesaid, you have us and you're far from nothing 
:hug_day:

Love you so much, Rocky! 

That's how I feel x3

• Brohoof 2

I've been fighting back the pathological patterns that result from my developmental condition. And let me be clear here. The violent ideation is intense. It is like a poison that seeps into everything I do. And we all have our inherent hostility because we are animal creatures. But I have won. The animal has been subdued, and just like that. I feel renewed and calm. Now to sit back and relax a bit. Maybe play some video games. I don't know. But there is the real reason I keep myself isolated. I've not become any less stable than I was during my childhood. But I am still alive. So, in short. My way works, kinda. For the most. Hahaha!

Have a good day, people.

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

You have that same warm fuzzy need to be with those you care about -- just like I do! This is why we vibe so well together. But as @Svetlana Notesaid, you have us and you're far from nothing 

Love you so much, Rocky! 

That's how I feel x3

13 hours ago, Svetlana Note said:

You are not nothing, you are everything and you have us. *hugs*

14 hours ago, Pandora said:

having a headache from being tired but i'm glad my nausea went down ; ^ ;
i honestly can't wait to just sleep, lol.

I'm mostly also glad that some friends are okay. <3

12 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Gloomy, being it's cold outside, cloudy with annoying wind and sprinkles.  

If only @Sir Hugsalot, @Princess Silky and @TheRockARooster could be here to hug me:(  

I love you all so much. :kindness:

(edited)

I was watching my sister perform her motherly duties, and that makes me so joyous that I spared her the knife another day. Hahaha! This our life, this our life! Taking a little piece of her every day - yoink, yoink, YOINK!!! Until there is nothing left. Sigh... I am really happy.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

(edited)
On 2023-05-01 at 12:12 PM, TheRockARooster said:

That really is beautiful thank you for sharing this.

I've been trudging along... lonely but getting by.

Edited by SolaceFall

Like crap, actually. I've been drinking alcohol because it feels like my spine wants to tear itself apart. I am hurting all over. It happens whenever I want to connect with the truth.

She is going pay for what I've lost - my own family, my own children, everything. This is just a reminder of the reason I am doing what I am doing. And the child is pointing at her next. But since I am too heavy because of all she took from me, the only thing I can do now is to fall on her with the consequence of her own actions.

I have to disconnect a bit now. Make sure to let her know, okay? I live within a family where honesty is not a thing, and people constantly lie to me. So, I have to use alternative methods to deliver a truth that they don't want to see or hear. But they are going to see it, even if it the last thing they ever do. They are going to see the child that burns brighter than the sun.

Have a nice day.

in a sense of things i actually feel some relief that my schedule got changed to 6 am again because.. i was gonna be under a lot of pressure at my own department otherwise but now i work partial at other department >:3 yasss <3

also i should rest