mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Feeling I have fair energy to be here:coco:  

17 hours ago, Tropical Melody said:

That soiunds like my every room.

:laugh:

Don't say even the stairs are in that condition:sunny:  

3 hours ago, Bright Honor said:

Feeling like I can’t win. It’s never enough.

Perhaps if you learn more and change the planning, you'll get the achievement.  

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

On 2024-08-15 at 10:44 PM, ZiggWheelsManning said:

I'm tired too @Dreambiscuit:rarity:  The energy for Star Wars:  The Old Republic gaming took much out of me.  And I'm off the game so that a crafting mission can get finished:ooh:  

Gaming can be the most exhausting pastime of all. I feel tired just thinking about it! :Posey-grimace:

23 hours ago, Tropical Melody said:

Something wrong with that - take it to a repair shop maybe? I did once manage to buy a keyboard for an old laptop off eBay, 4 or 5 keys had just stopped working on the original.

I've got a folding keyboard as a spare. but it's a pain. Better than nothing though. I lose 70% of everything I type now. getting worse by the day. I'll have it looked at next week. 

• Hugs 5

(edited)

Feeling kind of curious but also apprehensive I suppose. I'm about to start watching My Little Pony generation 3 for the first time and I don't know quite what to expect. I'm just hoping it's not terrible. :wau:

Edited by Solar Power
  • Brohoof 2
  • smile 2
  • Party! 1

Maybe just a little frustrated :twi:

When it comes to drawing It takes a lot of mental gymnastics so to speak to actually get started though even when I do I don't seem to stick to it for very long, I might attempt to draw a pony at best, I'm a bit unhappy with my current rate of practice being a few speratic scribbles per week especially since I've only seen minor improvements in my ability but not much improvement in consistency over a number of years.

I don't fully understand this friction I have with drawing, its a skill I want to develop but being bad at it and pushing though that is a struggle, and I often find myself seeking distraction from it in YouTube videos and such which definitely isn't helping.

• Hugs 3

(edited)
1 hour ago, Snow said:

Maybe just a little frustrated :twi:

When it comes to drawing It takes a lot of mental gymnastics so to speak to actually get started though even when I do I don't seem to stick to it for very long, I might attempt to draw a pony at best, I'm a bit unhappy with my current rate of practice being a few speratic scribbles per week especially since I've only seen minor improvements in my ability but not much improvement in consistency over a number of years.

I don't fully understand this friction I have with drawing, its a skill I want to develop but being bad at it and pushing though that is a struggle, and I often find myself seeking distraction from it in YouTube videos and such which definitely isn't helping.

Ooooo maaan, I understand you so much! There's couple trix to reduce the friction exist.

The fist advice is: stop trying your best! Simplify. Be swift. It's the case when quality is based on quantity.

The second: don't push yourself. You should have fun from the process! Otherwise you will end up procrastinating on Youtube.

The nice way to have a practice and double the fun is to join some challenges like this: https://mlpforums.com/topic/195464-huzzah-i-challenge-thee-crazy-pony

But remember, dirty daily doodles are better for practice than clean and perfect weekly paintings.

Edited by Count Gribouillis
  • Brohoof 1
  • smile 1
  • Hugs 1

6 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

Gaming can be the most exhausting pastime of all. I feel tired just thinking about it! :Posey-grimace:

I've got a folding keyboard as a spare. but it's a pain. Better than nothing though. I lose 70% of everything I type now. getting worse by the day. I'll have it looked at next week. 

Feeling amped up with some energy, got grocery shopping.  

Hopes you'll get your folding keyboard fixed @Dreambiscuit:rarity:  

• smile 3
  • Thanks 1

Feeling good after completing 5 miles outdoors earlier when the world was still asleep. It’s refreshing to walk and run, sometimes feeling like the only one around. Now, it's time to tackle a job assessment test and dive into multiple case studies for school.

• Brohoof 2
  • smile 3
  • Excited 1

(Side note: I'm feeling much better now since my last post.)

August 15th, The First Day of School.

It was..quite wonky...First, I got on the wrong bus. You read that right, the wrong bus. Not only was it the wrong bus, but it went to THE WRONG SCHOOL. It was so scary because it went to a HIGH SCHOOL!! Here's how I got confused in the first place: A bus pulled up to my stop. The bus driver asked me, "Do you go to West Jr.- West High School?" Of course, I go to the MIDDLE SCHOOL which has a name very close to that. (Literally just add the "Jr." and that's my school.) I simply thought the driver stuttered and meant to say the "Jr." part. Apparently, it was a mistake. I got on the bus and noticed how some of the eighth grader students, who are now ninth graders, were on that bus. It didn't click with me that they were going to high school, so it was ME who was on the wrong bus, not them. I messaged my mother about what happened and obviously, she was mad at me. Let's skip that part. At the end of the bus route, we arrived at the building. You wouldn't believe how I felt like I was having a heart attack. Luckily, I told the driver about the little mix up and, uh, she was upset with me too. I felt a little less hurt because another student who happened to go to the same school as me got on the wrong bus with me! (Different stops.) Fortunately, the bus driver still drove us to our school even though she could have very well just kicked us off. I'm glad she didn't. In the end, I still ended up at the correct school, but I was late. The rest of the day went well except for the fact that I am struggling with my locker! Oh well, I'll get it some day....one day..

Haha, that was how my first day of school went. :sunny: :coco:

• Shocked 1
  • smile 1
  • Hugs 4

Hurty, went to walk out of the bathroom, my legs were numb and wobbly so I stepped on a sharp spot where the door and the floor connect and stabbed myself in the heel, my hands are shaking so bad rn

• Sad 2
  • Hugs 2

3 hours ago, Interstellar Sketch said:

(Side note: I'm feeling much better now since my last post.)

August 15th, The First Day of School.

It was..quite wonky...First, I got on the wrong bus. You read that right, the wrong bus. Not only was it the wrong bus, but it went to THE WRONG SCHOOL. It was so scary because it went to a HIGH SCHOOL!! Here's how I got confused in the first place: A bus pulled up to my stop. The bus driver asked me, "Do you go to West Jr.- West High School?" Of course, I go to the MIDDLE SCHOOL which has a name very close to that. (Literally just add the "Jr." and that's my school.) I simply thought the driver stuttered and meant to say the "Jr." part. Apparently, it was a mistake. I got on the bus and noticed how some of the eighth grader students, who are now ninth graders, were on that bus. It didn't click with me that they were going to high school, so it was ME who was on the wrong bus, not them. I messaged my mother about what happened and obviously, she was mad at me. Let's skip that part. At the end of the bus route, we arrived at the building. You wouldn't believe how I felt like I was having a heart attack. Luckily, I told the driver about the little mix up and, uh, she was upset with me too. I felt a little less hurt because another student who happened to go to the same school as me got on the wrong bus with me! (Different stops.) Fortunately, the bus driver still drove us to our school even though she could have very well just kicked us off. I'm glad she didn't. In the end, I still ended up at the correct school, but I was late. The rest of the day went well except for the fact that I am struggling with my locker! Oh well, I'll get it some day....one day..

Haha, that was how my first day of school went. :sunny: :coco:

I'm really glad to hear you're feeling better now. That must have been so overwhelming—getting on the wrong bus and ending up at a high school sounds terrifying, especially on the first day. I can only imagine how stressed you must have felt, but I'm so glad the driver helped you get to the right school in the end. It’s also a relief that you weren’t the only one in that situation. I know the first day didn’t go as planned, but I’m sure things will get easier from here. You’ll master that locker before you know it! You got this Sketch, we believe in you!

• Hugs 2

On 2024-08-17 at 4:06 AM, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Don't say even the stairs are in that condition:sunny: 

Don't have stairs, so no problem! :D

Me - ate too much last night so feeling stuffed. Might not eat again until this evening.

:sealed:

• Hugs 2

Feeling great actually.

Ended the week without unfinished plans, answered all the forum inbox, had time to do things I enjoy during the weekend so even extra monday paperwork in office does not annoy me as usual.:jazz-hooves-please:

Thank you for attention, anonymous pony. Love you :PIPPIPHURRAY:

• Brohoof 2
  • smile 1

After 2 weeks of being sick I finally can think clearly and focus on my work and plans for September. I felt terrible but I think I needed to slow down a bit because I'm feeling really good now. Even though I am behind with literally everything. It all can wait :Pip-giggle:

• smile 1
  • Hugs 2

I'm okay though I wish I could do more cosplaying right now. Also, I'm hoping that I can make some eBay sales later today as I really do need the money.

• Hugs 2

Horrible. I came home with the worst headache I've ever had since the Fourth of July in 2021. I feel really sick and my stomach hurts. I was SOOOOOOOO hungry but I lost my appetite as I ate dinner. It's not getting better and I have no energy to keep typing or check my notifications so I'll end this now

• Sad 4
  • Hugs 5

Honestly, I’m feeling worn out by many aspects of my life, but right now I’m relieved. It took me five hours to finish this assignment, and I won’t find out how well I did until next weekend or so.

• Hugs 6

Felt sick with a headache and general malaise today, but I forced myself to go for a walk around sunset.

The wind was blowing as I began to walk through a nearby field and followed the path towards the summit. The sky itself was in a strange condition, with lower layers of gray-white and nearly purple clouds obscuring a higher atmosphere in which beautiful screes of broken cloudbanks were illuminated by a sun pure and bright. It played a game of hide-and-seek as I climbed higher and higher through the rising meadow, but not once did it disappear entirely: here and there it would break or scatter in the shroud, unique and beautiful as a falling mist come alive with a momentary rainbow. 

I used to go up there and sit pretty often. To listen to the wind roar in the sky; to gaze upon that mystery which felt it was for me alone.

You can just lay up there and feel empty.

• Sad 2
  • Hugs 2