mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

bored and tired. and to boot i'm so frustrated i will never be able to buy anything beautiful in Spain or France. i'd love to lead a free and easy life in amazing houses in warm places, but these are only my dreams :(

Edited by JannyT
  • Brohoof 1

how to explain... like a mad scientist?

Reason, I have been getting back into music, bits at a time... thought of making an amphitheater that could be heard for miles, to play great song through... and then I thought about this song...

If you play it with a second copy, set to approx. 12 second delay, you will get a great semi round!

I would post it twice, but that takes up too much space.

but I ask... who would do such a thing as these?!?... other than a mad scientist...

OC: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/choros-isorropai-r9669

Blog: https://mlpforums.com/blog/3158-poetry-simply-that/

img-39280-1-img-39280-1-img-39280-1-img-

The unasked questions are what bother me, not the answers. The answers give me clarity. Silence is in its self an answer, so ask! To not ask is to deny the existence of said question, and leaves you with just "what if".

Nervous. Terrified. Sick. 

Nervous because I have a job interview soon, again, and I'm also entering a poetry contest at my local library.

Terrified because it's storming.

Sick because I'm anxious because of the storm.

“Hardship often prepares an ordinary person for an extraordinary destiny.”

― C.S. Lewis

It's difficult to describe how I'm feeling today, but it surely is a mix of frustration and desperation. Feeling emotions is tiring, so I just wish to achieve absolute neutrality one day and being able to kind of switch off all feelings at will.

10 hours ago, Thel said:

Nervous because I have a job interview soon, again, and I'm also entering a poetry contest at my local library.

I wish you the best of luck with both of those things!

Very confused about all the history stuff I'm supposed to remember for tomorrow - history has always been a difficult subject to me so I certainly hope I won't completely flunk the exam. At least I'm going to have the rest of the week off after tomorrow, which sounds like a relaxing time.

It's 12:40am and I have the tendency to think about what lies for tomorrow. I guess that if I just let tomorrow worry about itself, I'll eventually find rest and go to sleep maybe.

Each night now, it feels like I'm wondering or either worrying about the future in what it holds for me. It's like a mystery, you know? Each day will unfold itself like a page in a book, slowly turning and eventually unlocking a new chapter in my life. 

• Brohoof 1

18 hours ago, Jaspers said:

I certainly hope I won't completely flunk the exam.

To be honest I have a justified fear of this happening after all. The exam was terrifying and it had so many of the things I didn't remember anything about. I remembered many things, just not the ones in the exam. Sad. On the other hand I'm frustrated because I would have been able to write an essay of the first World War since I remembered a lot of stuff about that instead, but it wasn't an option.

Well, at least I have my pizza.

1 hour ago, Jaspers said:

To be honest I have a justified fear of this happening after all. The exam was terrifying and it had so many of the things I didn't remember anything about. I remembered many things, just not the ones in the exam. Sad. On the other hand I'm frustrated because I would have been able to write an essay of the first World War since I remembered a lot of stuff about that instead, but it wasn't an option.

Well, at least I have my pizza.

Fingers crossed it turns out alright for you, if it hasn't already.

Going over some old fandom music and falling in love with said fandom all over again.

551933228_signature-optimized.gif.94a6558231e64cb98130cca0b94bfc5c.gif

"The place where you made your stand never mattered. Only that you were there...and still on your feet." - Stephen King

(edited)

A bit upset, for multiple reasons, not one...

I shouldn't be feeling this way, but that's just how I am.

*ck*

Edited by Ghost Wolf
  • Brohoof 1

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls