Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Feeling kinda motivated, even though I sorta shouldn't be? I guess music really is a dominating force when it comes to my feelings ^_^

19 hours ago, Cinderheart said:

Not happy right now cause i got banned from a facebook page for something stupid.

Can't blame ya, undeserved bans for inconsequential things really aren't fun at all D: On the plus side, if the page banned you for a stupid reason, chances are it wasn't a page too worth being allowed in; now you're one page closer to finding the right one for you :)

15 hours ago, JonasDarkmane said:

Also still feeling a bit weirded out. Yesterday, a guy with a machete showed up right outside my workplace and was waving his weapon around. Our SWAT team, the Viking Squad came and took him down (no, not kill) and arrested him. Saw the guy in the police car as policemen were talking with each other. 

Never been close to something like that before. 

Geez, no wonder you'd feel weirded out... thank goodness he got stopped before he could do anything if anything was planned, I hope that'll be the last time you have to see anything remotely like that up-close :/

1 hour ago, Breeze Wings said:

Actually my friends would rather fight with each other instead 

Whatever it is they're fighting about, I hope they'll cop on soon and get some chill; life's just too short for pointless conflict, and I doubt any of them are getting anything out of fighting each other. It sounds like you're keeping your distance from their arguing; kudos to you if so, world would be a better place if more people were like you instead of hot-tempered. There are others out there that thankfully are pretty peaceful like that though; here's hoping you'll find the right kind of people you click with like them, online or irl :)

• Brohoof 2

Pretty happy actually, I've been a lot more optimistic ever since my vacation and I'm not always so frustrated. Plus hearing that my co-workers and managers missed me because the new people are kinda bad at their jobs made me feel good about myself.

• Brohoof 1

Being around with a group of very polite and nice people can really make a guy like me  emotionally exhausted. 

3 minutes ago, TimeyWimeyAqua said:

Mad... I feel so close to yelling at someone right now :baconmane: 

If you need a body hiding service, let me know. I have cheap rates.  :please:

Hope you feel better though.

• Brohoof 2

Fucking terrible. I've been planning to go to a concert of my favorite band 350 miles away from home for over half a year. Now that I'm there, I've been given a bad headache and terrible nausea on the same fucking day as the concert. I've already spent over $500 dollars on this trip on lodging, gas, and parking alone just to be given a serious "fuck you." At least I got a free ticket to Everfree Northwest later in the week.