mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

4 hours ago, PuddingPonyPal said:

I'm really excited right now! I just joined this site today and I'm having a great time so far! 

Awesome! Welcome to the forums!

Anyways, I'm feeling pretty bored right now, I have the need to build something. Maybe I'll open up Minecraft and build something :blink:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Lance Shield said:

Awesome! Welcome to the forums!

Anyways, I'm feeling pretty bored right now, I have the need to build something. Maybe I'll open up Minecraft and build something :blink:

I remember playing Minecraft. I'm more into other things now but I still have fond memories from that game. :) 

I'm feeling alright. Had a long day but in my typical summer fashion I'm staying up really late being a dork. All hail caffeine. :lol:

Funny enough, @Lance Shield and @PuddingPonyPal, I'm playing Minecraft Pocket Edition right now. I hadn't played it in a while, figured I would go back to an old survival mode world of mine.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I feel relieved and redeemed after having to take responsibilities for my mistakes and screw-ups. Being ignorant, stupid and careless can get you in big trouble you know. (duh dude everyone knows that :unamused:). Can't find a roll eyes pony emoji so I'll just stick with unamused Rarity emoji. :lol: 

Edited by ZethaPonderer

I am doing really good. Sure I am tired because I lacked sleep in the last week. I usually just had around 4-6 hours for a long time in a row. But I got pony and many fun things to look at online so I am chill.

Exhausted and lonely I'm thinking depression is creeping back on me again but I'll just have to keep it in check 

• Brohoof 3

29 minutes ago, Barik the Luigineer said:

Angry with idiots in YouTube comments sections.

😮 Dat username though 

• Brohoof 1

I'm in a pretty good mood! The overcast weather is making me feel like sipping hot cocoa and then curling up in blankets. :P 

• Brohoof 4

Feeling sorta shaky, might have a bit too much caffeine in my system.

39 minutes ago, gamecubeguy214 said:

For some reason, I barely feel like I even exist. Wtf

As in you feel unacknowledged, or is it more of a trippy feeling? :o I believe in your existence if that means anything, and if it turns out you don't exist, well, then you'd be the most charming non-existing person I've met :)

32 minutes ago, PrincessOfCompassion said:

depressed and sick as a dog

What are you feeling sick with, may I ask? I hope it'll ease off soon enough whatever it is, make sure to get all the lovely rest and 'me-time' you can through this (and beyond)!

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Silleh said:

Feeling sorta shaky, might have a bit too much caffeine in my system.

As in you feel unacknowledged, or is it more of a trippy feeling? :o I believe in your existence if that means anything, and if it turns out you don't exist, well, then you'd be the most charming non-existing person I've met :)

What are you feeling sick with, may I ask? I hope it'll ease off soon enough whatever it is, make sure to get all the lovely rest and 'me-time' you can through this (and beyond)!

I caught a bug from my client she has bit of a cold and o so lucky me caught my 3rd cold of the year. And unfortunately when you work with a 84 yr old dementia patient who lives with you there is no me time or rest. But thank you very much for your concern.:pinkie:

• Brohoof 3

17 minutes ago, Silleh said:

As in you feel unacknowledged, or is it more of a trippy feeling? :o I believe in your existence if that means anything, and if it turns out you don't exist, well, then you'd be the most charming non-existing person I've met :)

It is a trippy feeling, and thank you lol.

• Brohoof 2