Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Enigma's Mysteries (Private w/Illiad Easle)

Sphinx-Ara

@Illiad Easle

"A-alright, I can try to focus on that memory" she would say, closing her eyes and focusing on the event of when she arrived in Equestria, the meeting with the Princesses and then everything from there was just mundane really. 

@Crescent Moon

At least until the trio of Changelings tumbled into the scene, the events around them pausing as they approached Enigma in the memory. "Good stable connection here, now we can start working backwards, see if we can't uncover what you've forgotten."

In the memory Enigma was in her human form, one of the trio came over to inspect her, "See? She looks almost normal, I mean she's hairless, mostly, like a changeling, but she has more of a pony color."

The trio of changelings lit their horns and the scene started to move in reverse, Enigma separating from her memory of her actions to watch herself move in reverse, back through the meeting with Celestia, back to her entering Equestria, then before.

(This is where you describe what happened in reverse, having memories of events restored as they go, hopefully back all the way to when she first changed and even before, though the memories should taper off when she gets too young to reasonably remember things.)

@Illiad Easle

As the three Lings entered into her memories, she shivers just a little but then she could feel everything going in reverse, or that is what it felt like. First was obviously the moments before she had arrived in Equestria via the mirror. She was in an old abandoned house that she was investigating and hoping to cleanse, possibly so she could renovate it and claim it as her own. She had found herself in, of course the attic, where the mirror was resting. 

After that, it went into reverse again, and this time it was at the orphanage, where she was a bit older and had learned to shift. She had been reading books on it and she had shifted just as she was being told she was too old for the orphanage now. 

@Crescent Moon

The trio paused the scene there as Enigma's memory of herself was practicing shifting.

"Very interesting, not like us at all it seems" "We don't have books to learn from, only instinct and example." "Looks like she lacked both."

They motioned for Enigma to come closer, "Try and stand right where your image is." "We're going to run the memory forward again, that should help you remember what you read in order to shift, perhaps that will remind you more about what you are?"

@Illiad Easle

Enigma would nod and and go as to where her image was and waited "Alright.." she would say "I think I was in the library when this happened" she would suggest, looking around her surroundings.