Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Why you chose your user name.

Klopp

It's similar to my gamer name (the username I use in most places on the internet. I am a closet brony after all), which has the word prince in it.

It's also a reference to the manga One Piece, of which I'm a huge fan.

Edited by The Pirate Prince

I like Luna, so... Honestly I have no idea either :<

One of my bastard friends once talked to me about how Celestia only have power over one star but often revered as a literal goddess, and ponies seemed to forget that Luna held power over countless stars on the night sky. So there you go, Star Weaver! :P

Yeah I know, it's stupid :(

• Brohoof 2

The story behind my Username...

Well, the story of how I started going by the name LoveTheHate is rather sad. From as far back as I can remember people have hated me. And, I never understood why. Over time this hate grew on and in me. I began to tolerate it and began to hate others as well. I never let them knot that they were hated, as who wants to be told that someone hates you, but I hated others nonetheless. At one point I actually started to just hate any and everything I could. But, I was never mean, rude, or angry at/to those I hated, I just tolerated them and tried to ignore them. Finally so much time had passed that I grew to love the my profuse hatred. And thus was born the Username LoveTheHate. You may now give me all your applause.

• Brohoof 1

Well when I was then there was this show called ''Super monkey robot force'' something like that i dont know.. the protagonist was called Chiro, but I tought it was typed as Cjero. So from then on I always used it for usernames because I tought it was awesome and it was always available.. But then I found out after 4 years (yeah 4.) It was actually Chiro. So now I use it as my own artist name , graffiti name, alias EVERYTHING!

Isn't it obvious?!?!?! I LOVE WAFFLES!!! :D

Well, one day i was eating waffles and at the same time i was thinking of a name to put as my MLPforum name...

sooo...it just came to me then!!! :P

• Brohoof 3

I got mine from the pony I created, Comrade Hammer! Plus I added Dimitri for my name. I watched the show and I really wanted to include a new character. So I created my own and have a whole little back story of him, and I mean EVERYTHING about him. Yep, I have so much free time now.

My original, ADashOfRainbow came from my love of playing with words and how I used to like Rainbow Dash the most.

After re-watching the show again, I came to the conclusion that Twilight Sparkle is actually best pony. My love for Twilight Sparkle and Tali'Zorah from Mass Effect made me think "Hmmm, let's see if I can combine the two names!" and I did.

• Brohoof 1

I've had this username for YEARS now. Ever since I first came onto the internet around 2002 or so. (Just 8 years old. Damn. I feel so old now.) :(

I was always fascinated with Greek mythology, so I just came up with the name "Aegis" because it is remarkably similar to my IRL name and it just sounded cool. But, on my first forum, that name was already used. I was playing around with a laser with my stupid cat, and then shined it on the mirror. So, for some reason, that's how "Reflector" got into the name, and WHALLAH!

Meirno(Meer-no) came from mid air honestly... I was just typing out random words that came to my head one day because I was beyond board and Meirno was one of em. It kinda stuck so I used it. Been using it since.

Back in the good ol' days of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, there was a level where you go through Chernobyl with a dude named Captain MacMillan. So I thought, "What about CaptainMacMuffin?" I shortened it to McMuffin so that it showed up ingame in MP, and the name just stuck.

I occasionally get the odd, "Bro, you're a fatty for naming yourself after a thing at McDonalds." 1. MckyD's sucks terrible bawls, and 2. I didn't even think about that when I made it so yeah.

It used to stand for something(Super Brony Bolt 64), but now i'd prefer for it to not really stand for anything, I like it just being (SBB64/)(pronounced es-bee-bee-sixty-four, in case you were ever wondering). I decided for it to be this way because I was trying to think of something else the second B could stand for, but couldn't really think of anything, so yeah. :P

• Brohoof 1

It used to stand for something(Super Brony Bolt 64), but now i'd prefer for it to not really stand for anything, I like it just being (SBB64/)(pronounced es-bee-bee-sixty-four, in case you were ever wondering). I decided for it to be this way because I was trying to think of something else the second B could stand for, but couldn't really think of anything, so yeah. :P

Ever since I saw your username I thought you were a huge Super smash bros. fan xD! with the 64 in your name and all... But yeah Super Brony Bolt is really cool ;)
  • Brohoof 1

Well, I chose mine because while I love the name Kai and I use it everywhere else, it didn't seem very pony-esque. So I chose the name of my OC. Plus, picture a desert that's colored like amber. Kind of weird, right?

Ever since I saw your username I thought you were a huge Super smash bros. fan xD! with the 64 in your name and all... But yeah Super Brony Bolt is really cool ;)

Well I am a pretty big Super Smash Bros. fan actually, the username being a similar abbreviation was just sort of a happy coincidence I guess. :lol:

My original screen-name is Zornarka, which I made 6-7 years ago as the name of the main character in a fairy-tale we were supposed to write... I stuck with it since.

Now I use Zhooves everywhere, firstly because I wanted a dedicated brony-name, secondly because I had used Zornarka everywhere, and I wanted to leave some of that behind, and thirdly because people found 'Zornarka' kind of hard to spell...

I came up with Zhooves in less than a minute; I simply thought "I like Z's... And we have Derpy Hooves... Zhooves... Perfect!" and later on I figured it both sounds like a brony-name, and it doesn't; You almost need to be a brony to get the 'hoof'-part, and it sounds better than a lot of other names I've seen...

That's the story of the Z... Thank you and good night!