Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your predictions of season 3?

ThatYoungBrony

There has been a lot of controversy about the episodes that Season 3 of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic will contain! Will Applejack sing? Focus on Luna? You tell me! I honor your predictions and I feel it brings us all to comfort knowing that the future is secure!

Discord fucks everything up, maybe get's his own song number, and has more Q-reminiscent moments. Then everypony dies.

'Moar singing' has already been confirmed to some extent I thought, so, I can really only go with that. Other than that, I have many hopes for season 3, but few predictions. I have no idea what they're actually going to do.

• Brohoof 1

Discord fucks everything up, maybe get's his own song number, and has more Q-reminiscent moments. Then everypony dies.

'Moar singing' has already been confirmed to some extent I thought, so, I can really only go with that. Other than that, I have many hopes for season 3, but few predictions. I have no idea what they're actually going to do.

If Discord gets a song in Season 3 my life would be complete.

• Brohoof 2

It will be revealed that Scootaloo's dad (single parent) is the Mayor of Cloudsdale, and rich. She believes people will think she is a snob like Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon, so she kept it secret. Things boil over when her father tries to enroll her in a school in Canterlot when his term of office is up and he accepts a post in the Castle. After some tearful heartbreak for Scoot, Rainbow Dash will step in and invite the filly to live with her while she finishes school.
  • Brohoof 1

The follow predictions of mine don't necessarily mean I think they are going to happen. I just think it would be cool, Keep that in mind.

A group of new ponies come to town and have background roles. One or two of them try to court some of the Mane 6 by asking them on dates and flirting with them. The problem with this is these ponies are driving the mane 6 away from each other because of jealousy!

Trixie will have an appearance.

Indirect references to bronies will be made. Like, "What pony would want to watch that girly show anyways?" -rainbow dash in reference to a play

Spike puts more moves on Rarity

Luna makes more appearances with the mane 6.

• Brohoof 3

The follow predictions of mine don't necessarily mean I think they are going to happen. I just think it would be cool, Keep that in mind.

A group of new ponies come to town and have background roles. One or two of them try to court some of the Mane 6 by asking them on dates and flirting with them. The problem with this is these ponies are driving the mane 6 away from each other because of jealousy!

Trixie will have an appearance.

Indirect references to bronies will be made. Like, "What pony would want to watch that girly show anyways?" -rainbow dash in reference to a play

Spike puts more moves on Rarity

Luna makes more appearances with the mane 6.

these are good ideas. mail them to Lauren

26 episodes. Plenty of spoon-fed memes, new overrated background character and a bunch of Trixie fans biting their nails hoping an anonymous pony will turn out to be her.

Posted Image

I also believe that the creators will take SOME of the fans ideas into play (More Luna and Trixe, Applejack songs), but not enough to spoil the show.

Here's my idea for the Season 3 Premiere: The villain already takes control of Equestria. So the start isn't Princess Celestia saying, "Fight this guy and keep Equestria safe." The start is the villain announcing, "So...I've taken Equestria and you're all my slaves. Have fun working at the mines...because you're slaves."

Rebellion fun, Celestia and Luna are captured, character development under extreme pressure, internal strife, and Pinkie Pie being Pinkie Pie with the evil guards.

i'm hoping for somr romance!!!!!!!!!!! like maybe rainbow dash or twilight sparkel find some lovers!!! THE POWER OF LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rainbow Dash, yes! :)

Twilight Sparkle...OVER MY DEAD BODY!! :angry:

if Twilight has another song, I'll just die!!! :wub:

(edited)

A Celestia centered episode or a Celestia and Luna combined episode. (Good evidence to support this; apparently MA Larson hinted that they were throwing around that idea)

Flashback episode featuring Discord's original rise and defeat, or Nightmare Moon's rise and banishment. Either is good.

AJ solo song.

Scootaloo episode.

Either an indirect or very obvious brony reference.

One of the Mane 6 gets a special somepony, even if it may come crashing down.

Song featuring Celestia, Luna, or even Discord as a singer. (OH PLEASE LET THEM HAVE BEAUTIFUL SINGING VOICES)

New epic villain, or epic return of past villain.

Brony celebrity guest-starring for a cameo role. (MictheMicrophone, DustyKatt, Seth, or another famous brony)

More creator OCs canonized in the background like Sibsy.

Lauren Faust herself or another celebrity voicing a character.

Trixie returns.

Announcement of Season 4.

And of course. . .

Something so amazing and just simply epic that it will take us COMPLETELY by surprise that it will cause every brony's mind to explode in a bliss of pure pony awesomeness that can only be seen from this show.

Edited by Brisineo
  • Brohoof 2

We will discover that Ponyville has a suburb...Bronyville. Hints will play out that the ponies there are from another world.

A number of us will disappear just before season 3,,,and those of you left will recognize out OC's in Bronyville. In fact ALL of you will be tempted by Celestia to move to Equestria...but opportunity knocks only ONCE.

(edited)

What I really would like are more group episodes, where all of the mane 6 are in it! I think it adds depth and will give out a little something for everypony! :lol: But not too many, because we do need time to develope individual characters as well :) (ALSO MORE LUNA!!!!)

Edited by freewillfirebox

I would like an episode where Fluttershy gets hit by magic rays so when she gets mad or stressed, she turns into a Hulk-like pony!

I kno its cliche, but i think it would be so funny!

Fluttershy SMASH!

• Brohoof 1