Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you saving up for?

Speedy Transition

I am saving up to pay for the computer I am using ):

WUTS WRONG WITH IT? DX

A drawing tablet :)

Nice way to spend your money :3

Saving up for an Anime convention I'm going to next March/April.

I go to one, twice a year, and it does cost alot :c

I should save for something but I don't have a job so I can't really save, though I will probably try to save for a 360 or something, but I probably will fail at that.

• Brohoof 1

Two MLP shirts. One is gonna be Dashie, the other is Discord. Posted to them in another topic but I'm far too lazy to go find them right now </3 Has enough money for one atm, waiting on the rest, to get them at once.

• Brohoof 1

Currently saving up for Reenacting Equipment and Uniforms and will soon be able to buy them thanks to a new job I got. :D Prolly, will also get a few brony shirts too.

• Brohoof 1

A few things actually, though the most expensive being a PS3 and a few games for it (as well as the new Pokemon:Conquest coming out in a few weeks). Knowing my luck, the minute I do buy a PS3 is the same minute a PS4 is confirmed.

• Brohoof 1

I have everything I need at the moment.

Also, saving money is kinda unknown thing for me. I always spend it all to something useless when I get it.

• Brohoof 1

Not old enough for a job... but I guess with the 5 million quarters I have in my piggy (Yes, I'm fourteen and I still use a piggy bank) I could save up for something useful, like a used car or something.

Mate, im 17 years old, and i have a piggy bank :')

KINDA BOUGHT IT WITH MONEY I DUN HAVE

HAHA LOLZOZLOZLZLZOZL GOOBYS PLZ

An Ibanez RG7321, because I have standards.

Posted Image

Nah mate! Get a Fender or a SG :P hehehe

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hmmmm, I got about a little more than $60 in mah wallet.....yet I have almost everything I need.

I guess on either Black Ops II or GTA V if it comes out earlier, because....

A. Mah grandparents have more than enough money to get Black Ops II anyways when it comes out (I'm probably gonna pre-order during the summer)

B. I'm probably gonna spend the $60 on cheap crap before November 11

I could also spend that money on the new Amnesia game later this year, but I'm probably gonna wait until I see some playthroughs to at least get an idea, because even though I watched a ton of playthroughs on The Dark Descent, I still was really scared when playing it, mainly because I was getting afraid that I would screw-up and get killed (Which almost happened quite a lot :()

Edited by brokimbo deaglePower
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I love my gibson sg, and I'm selling my strat for the ibanez. :P

Is it a copy Strat? whats the year?

My dad has a 1950s Strat,a nd damn, its worth ALOT!! i have a Rickenbacker 325c :D

Edited by Speedy Transition

Is it a copy Strat? whats the year?

My dad has a 1950s Strat,a nd damn, its worth ALOT!! i have a Rickenbacker 325c :D

Its a Mexican Fender. Not that good, but my dad knows a guy who'll give us $300 for it, and the Ibanez is $450.
  • Brohoof 1