Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you saving up for?

Speedy Transition

(edited)

A trip back home to America. I need about $2000. I don't know if I'm gonna reach my goal, though T-T

*edit*

Make that $3000 TTTT

Edited by Clover Heart

(edited)

SAVING?? What an antiquated idea. Let's all just get credit cards and spend money we don't have to buy stuff we don't need to impress people we don't like. ^_^

As soon as I get a steady income, I will be saving for:

A Subaru Outback (Awesome first car IMO).

An Asus G75VW laptop PC.

And maybe a couple knives and shirts 'n stuff.

Edited by HylianMadness
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Saving up for a couple of champs on League of Legends, some games, more RAM, some weapons aaaand probably tons of energy drinks. Being broke ain't fun D:

Edited by TheBrokenToast
  • Brohoof 2

Lemme think... The MLP figure set that comes with nightmare moon, Trixie, RD, pinkie, and a glow in the dark Zecora. Along side that, I'm also saving for the upcoming Skyrim DLC, All of the Fallout 3 DLC's, and Battlefield premium.

I think I'm gunna need a better source of income...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

A ridiculously overpowered computer, for which I'd be willing to spend over £10,000.

Edited by Tom
  • Brohoof 1

Being a spoiled brat and the such, I don't really get my own money. I just ask my parents for stuff and they give me things on somewhat rare occasion. I actually have a ton of money but they won't let me use it.

Anyways, next thing I'm hopefully getting is Assassin's Creed 3. And then hopefully some kind of DS so I can play Pokemon for real instead of on an emulator. :3