Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you saving up for?

Speedy Transition

Dont bills suck :~; <3

Yeah D; in my last apartment I had to pay for hydro. This time around, I'm looking for all-inclusive so I only just worry about one lump sum of cash and not various utilities

• Brohoof 1

Yeah D; in my last apartment I had to pay for hydro. This time around, I'm looking for all-inclusive so I only just worry about one lump sum of cash and not various utilities

I hope you win £10000000000000 :)

Because life is hard enough without bills :(

• Brohoof 1

I'm saving all my money to buy a Wii U, a Wii U Pro Controller, a 42" LCD TV and a Nintendo 3DS all at the same time.

That's why I don't spend any money nowadays ;__;

First I need a new computer that will play a few games and last me a long time. This one is way outdated.

Then some pony merchandise, a few t-shirts, maybe a plushie.

Then maybe a drawing tablet, and a small keyboard piano.

• Brohoof 1

First I need a new computer that will play a few games and last me a long time. This one is way outdated.

Then some pony merchandise, a few t-shirts, maybe a plushie.

Then maybe a drawing tablet, and a small keyboard piano.

You are just like me, Spending all your money before you have it xD

:)

I just save my money for the hell of it, just spending on the basics. When I finally see something I want than Bam! there it is, no problem or waiting at all.

• Brohoof 1

I tend to save my money, but then spend it on costly items that I don't really use often. (other then my laptop, and camcorder). Other things I shouldn't have really spent money on, and should've just kept. In my case, I have a lot of things I want, but should of just saved instead sof randomly spent.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

A white iPod Touch, 32 GB, a pair of Headphones, a pony belt from hot topic, and the Derpy satchel from Welovefine.

(Ugh post any pix of any them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: )

I am saving for some Legos, a few Pony tees, and possibly a car (need to get my license first) My main focus though is saving enough money for college.

Edited by SamtheLegoman
  • Brohoof 1

A sweet new laptop, that's 350$. Has 4GB of ram. I'll post the rest of the specs later when i'm not on mobile.

• Brohoof 1