Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Art Contest - July-August 2020

Nightmare Rarity

On 8/29/2020 at 11:53 PM, You said:

Just announce my masterpiece as the winner already...:p

What pony did you draw? I didn't recognize the cutie mark

On 8/13/2020 at 6:28 PM, Scarlet stellpen said:

Fluttershy bearing the Nightmare Crown evolve to ... Nightmare Fluttershy  (or should we say Flutternight) !
flutternight_by_plume_ecarlate_de37td9-p

"What is a mare?

A miserable little pile of friendship!"

7 hours ago, MidnightFire1222 said:

Whenever this contest is ending, I can't wait to see who wins.

It usually takes a few days, so let's anticipate (my best English sentence yet!)

*casually walks over* *sees deadline*

*screeches*

I finished these LONG before the deadline but I forgot to submit them *-* 

I know it’s way too late now but I figured I’d share them anyway, if nopony minds...

Spoiler

Here’s my take on nightmare-ified Celestia, based on the aurora borealis:

80815D85-0AEB-41FB-8DC5-30A2E0E66F29.thumb.png.acd944c0fedb9de089d511342780ac31.png

And here’s one of my OCs, Eventide Melody, nightmarified - in this form I call her Dusk Requiem.

ECBF21BC-3D53-4D07-9C56-200809BEB7B0.thumb.png.03ec9db710b60d3856c2b0f0f71bddd1.png

I’m looking forward to seeing the winners ^-^

I really need to keep better track of these things

• Brohoof 5

9 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

so many great entries this time around, you really didn't make it easy to pick but after consulting with the nightmare force experts we came to the conclusion that @ShadOBabe's Daring Nightmare rose above the rest to conquer the night skies, very expertly done, using the theme while also digging to the character's themes to give it it's own spin, very nice and clean lines that a professional would be proud of, and overal a great character design, congratulations
Nightmare_Daring.thumb.png.f2b118fb37f4c869f0360a3496e227e5.png

EEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Thank you so much! I tried super hard! <3

• Brohoof 4

Good stuff everyone! I was surprised at the amount of attendees this time around. My only guess is that OCs were allowed, loosing the criteria for duplicates and who was first to do a certain pony.

• Brohoof 1

Congratulation @ShadOBabe, your artwork is pretty cool ! I was sure you will win, even if i had my lucks. x)
You made something so creative, original and do so well that apart from being on a good level it it could only work.
Full respect ! Also I can't hold myself to imagine this like THE PONY OF THE PILLAR.
:crackle:HAYAYAYAAAAAAA...YA !!!

Also for all the participants, i want to congrat you too for what you made. ^^

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Scarlet stellpen said:

Congratulation @ShadOBabe, your artwork is pretty cool ! I was sure you will win, even if i had my lucks. x)
You made something so creative, original and do so well that apart from being on a good level it it could only work.
Full respect ! Also I can't hold myself to imagine this like THE PONY OF THE PILLAR.
:crackle:HAYAYAYAAAAAAA...YA !!!

Haha! Aww, thank you! But I don’t know... your composition was so good, I wasn’t sure if Nightmare Daring would win or not. You did a really good job!

Thanks again! Hope you’re able to enter the next art contest too!

• Brohoof 2

• The topic was unfeatured