30 users have voted

1. 1. are your ears peiced?

• yes
    • no

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Steve Piranha said:

No, I don’t see the point of it

Pun intended? :ooh:

My mom always wanted me to pierce my ears but I thought it would be a stupid idea. I like the soft feeling of my earlobes so I think that earrings would ruin it. That, and I wouldn’t want to have to maintain my ears all the time to prevent infection.

• Brohoof 2

13 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

That, and I wouldn’t want to have to maintain my ears all the time to prevent infection.

That pretty much kills any desire to have ears pierced. Extra work for aesthetics, no thank you :scoots:

• Brohoof 2

• 1 year later...

No. To be honest. I was never too attached to my own body due to complexes. So, I never cared about piercings, tattoos, clothing or even my hairstyle. If you looked at me now, you would see an eerie looking man that you could mistake for a disturbingly thin adolescent, who looks like a combination between a homeless person and a hippy. And my mother is the same. The only reason she got her ears pierced, is because her own mother forced her to do so. "Because that is what a lady is supposed to do". But she never liked the idea. She is actually closer to a child than an average woman in mindset.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

• 5 months later...

Yes, it would have been weird for me to not do so. It was expected of me. With that said, I adore wearing earrings, and it's always so fun to pick out more! I always find earrings before going out in public to anywhere at all (even for a quick shop at Walmart lol).

When I really think of it, though, it is a bit of odd thing to do. I have no desire for any other piercings. Usually I like to critically analyze gender norms, so it's weird that I've never thought of this one. Oh well, no need to question it when earrings are so fun!