Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Are your ears pierced?

Muffinnz

are your ears peiced?  

30 users have voted

1. 1. are your ears peiced?

• yes
    • no

No, I am not a fan of piercings at all. Ok, earrings are the most harmless variant of piercings for me personal. It also look good on some people. But on me, it would look really stupid I guess. 

yes, I have two pairs on the ear lobes. Planning to get more later in the future and maybe a snakebite.

Nope. I don't like metal things sticking in me so if I'm fussy about getting an annual shot then piercing a permanent hole through some part of my body is a definite no go.

I also can't stand how they focus your attention on someone's ears, which is likely my least favorite part of the body. I don't like looking at the flappy folded bits on people's faces, so the last thing I want is a shiny to capture my eye to force me to.

I'm also a bland person when it comes to my personal presentation. Same simple outfit 95% of the time.

Yup, both my lobes. Watching my sister getting her ears pierced as kids I practically begged my mom to get mine pierced too so I guess she gave in. The last time I wore earrings was about a month ago. :catface:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Not yet. Once I'm living on my own I'll get a few piercings. The same ones as my OC. I might also get a nose ring, but I'm not sure about that one yet, though.

Edited by Booker
  • Brohoof 1

My ears are not pierced. I don’t like the idea of perforating any part of my anatomy for decoration. It’s unfortunate that clip-on earrings are getting so hard to find with the simple clasp anymore. I have to buy a lot of used ones to get the older styles that I like.

• Brohoof 2

19 hours ago, Gaines said:

Yup, both my lobes. Watching my sister getting her ears pierced as kids I practically begged my mom to get mine pierced too so I guess she gave in. The last time I wore earrings was about a month ago. :catface:

I’ve done the same too at the age 15 xp. My sisters were getting their ear pierced and I ask my mom if I could too. Her being old tradition don’t think it’s a good idea for guys to have ear piercing but she decided just let me have it :grin:

• Brohoof 1

23 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

My ears are not pierced. I don’t like the idea of perforating any part of my anatomy for decoration. It’s unfortunate that clip-on earrings are getting so hard to find with the simple clasp anymore. I have to buy a lot of used ones to get the older styles that I like.

Thrift stores and Estate sales are your friends!

Got my ears pierced years ago. Couldn't take care of the piercings probably. Got my ear piercings to the point where they scabbed and couldn't/wouldn't wear earrings for a little bit. By then, the holes in my ear had completely closed up, leaving me unable to wear earrings that I would have to have my ears pierced to be able to wear.