Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

5 most powerful pegasus pony's

ilovedashiemlp

Even though they don't have (overpowered) unicorn magic, pegasi can pretty powerful. Big difference being that their power is more physical than magical. Without any confirmation of who the most power pegasi are, it's hard to determine who is the most powerful. We can, however, name some pegasi who would definitely be up there.

First off is Rainbow Dash. She's fast, strong, skilled, and is the only pony who can do the legendary Sonic Rainboom. She would definitely be amongst the most powerful pegasi. Then there's Lightning Dust. She pretty close to Rainbow in terms of skill; just minus the Rainboom. The entirety of the Wonderbolts could be up there too. They are fast, agile, and have lots of potential. We can also throw in a few other strong pegasus ponies like Bulk Biceps, Flash Magnus, and the pegasi of the royal guard. So I can't say for sure who's in the top five, but I can give some examples.

16 hours ago, Landi72 said:

Even though they don't have (overpowered) unicorn magic, pegasi can pretty powerful. Big difference being that their power is more physical than magical. Without any confirmation of who the most power pegasi are, it's hard to determine who is the most powerful. We can, however, name some pegasi who would definitely be up there.

First off is Rainbow Dash. She's fast, strong, skilled, and is the only pony who can do the legendary Sonic Rainboom. She would definitely be amongst the most powerful pegasi. Then there's Lightning Dust. She pretty close to Rainbow in terms of skill; just minus the Rainboom. The entirety of the Wonderbolts could be up there too. They are fast, agile, and have lots of potential. We can also throw in a few other strong pegasus ponies like Bulk Biceps, Flash Magnus, and the pegasi of the royal guard. So I can't say for sure who's in the top five, but I can give some examples.

I agree with you about RD and LD

• Brohoof 1