Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you a tender-hearted man

SkyMame92

1 minute ago, Asbel Lhant said:

You can be tough but still love cute things.

This is the definition of tender hearted

" : easily moved to love, pity, or sorrow : compassionate, impressionable "

1 hour ago, SkyMame92 said:

Straight and simple: Yes!

Admittedly; I am fairly tender-hearted. Sometimes a good thing, sometimes bad. Tis what it is. XD

I like to think so.  I may seem jaded and cynical on the surface but I'm not completely dead inside and cartoons particularly, for some reason, still have the power to move me.  I also still enjoy cat videos, I think that they are one of the few pure and wholesome things left on the internet.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2020 at 5:09 AM, SkyMame92 said:

Partially, I guess? I like cute things, like kittens and puppies and whatever, and I do get emotional watching certain movies or shows, but at the same time I am, in many cases, a cold-hearted bastard, and I love ultrav-violent games and watching combat sports. Basically, I'm compassionate only to those I care about, and indifferent about everyone else.

Yeah, I'd say so. I partially blame MLP for that, and partially my mom. Me, my sister, and my dad would always laugh at my mom for crying during movies, but fast-forward to recent years and every time without fail, we cry at the same scenes (the Christmas movies Klaus and Silent Night come to mind). That didn't start happening until after I begun watching MLP.

At the same time, I also love gore, tattoos, and piercings, I almost exclusively wear dark colors, I ride motorcycles (well, I will when safety courses open back up), and I have a severe case of resting bitch face that has on a few occasions scared people off. Give it a few years and I'll be that gruff biker covered in tattoos and wearing a bunch of leather and metal who walks into PetSmart to pick up a little fluffy bed for their kitten.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...