Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Favorite metal band

Mach33

Surprisingly a difficult question I listen to a lot of music, though whatever the reason I believe I could say Iron Maiden is my favorite I don't know why exactly but I like their vibes. That said though I listen to so many and could mention hundreds of bands though I still consider them as being one of my favorite. 

• Brohoof 1

Honestly, I have a hard time choosing between Unleash the Archers, Rhapsody of Fire, and Turilli/Lione Rhapsody. All of those should tell you plenty about my metal preferences. XD

• Brohoof 1

I like DragonForce! I don't listen to them as much as I used to, but I have some really good memories listening to quite a few of their songs a while back! :sneer:

• Brohoof 1

That's a difficult question that I can't definitively answer, so here's just a few band that I really like:

• Motorhead
  • Metallica
  • Iron Maiden
  • Grim Reaper
  • Megadeth
  • Judas Priest
  • Helloween
  • Grave Digger
  • Sabaton
  • Midnight Prey
  • Pagan Altar
  • Overdrive
  • Randy
  • Blitzkrieg
  • Elixir
  • Vargskelethor/Scythelord
  • Metal Inquisitor
  • Mystik
  • Virtue
  • Sumerlands
  • and many, many more. 

• Brohoof 2

Back when I was a teenager and listened to metal, it was Metallica all the way, haha

Not quite as into metal as I used to be. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 2

Nightwish has been my favorite for as long as I've been listening to metal, so they have a special place in my heart.

As for what I've been listening to the most recently, Judas Priest and Blue Oyster Cult.

• Brohoof 1

Because I can’t list a single favorite I’ll just post what I’ve been listening to here lately

Iron Maiden, Judas Priest. Slayer, Motörhead, Metallica, Megadeth, Lamb Of God, Trivium, InFlames, Eskimo Callboy, The Hu, Rammstein,  Fozzy, Sabaton, Within Destruction, Venom, Entombed and Black Sabbath 

• Brohoof 1