Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Genshin Impact

Goat-kun

7 hours ago, 007FFF said:

Game is 10/10, noice.exe...good on phone/PC...whatever. #sheeeesh

unfortunately  their story building is trash. But I'm mainly here for the game itself than for the story in it 

Well apparently 

Spoiler

Baal got reformed after some smack talk from an old friend and ass kicked by the power of friendship,  everyone just happens to forgive her and everything is back to nOrmAl.. After all, she has been imprisoning her people and sending her men out to execute people with visions and resistance, and killing millions.  yeah sure,  let's called it a day because problem solved

And here we thought Starlight Glimmer is the worst when it come to reform. 

On 2021-08-31 at 8:49 PM, TBD said:

Hmm, Genshin might have us doing something like that but they prob  would be thinking it's gonna be tricky to add in the gameplay as all characters are only set to use one element at a time. Unless it's only exclusively for the MC, but then everyone is gonna start playing MC and ditch other 5 stars.  I did heard some talks about adding more than one elements for characters but if were to be true, these characters would be most likely for the Harbingers; hence their vision and the delusion form.

Let's just say delusions are not so uncommon. Ask Diluc. We'll see.

I'd say Shogun is still better than both Starlight and Luna. You get to smack two bitches for the price of one, and we come to realize that she is just a childish hikikomori. FIM never gives us that option. At the end of all things, a god is still a god. It would not be unnatural for some to share the distaste for them with Dain. While sheep will follow their deities, the story does give you some options that lean to the other side. For now we know one thing: gods can be felled by powers of Khaenri'ah.

Alas, my godless account state continues. Though, the game has graciously provided me with C2 Xiangling. Mihoyo be like: you're rolling for Baal but we both know you're more of a Kokomi person. They're not even wrong. Sea monsters and all that. And I have a feeling that instead of Baal, we'll be fighting one such leviathan instead.

Edited by Goat-kun

16 hours ago, Goat-kun said:

Let's just say delusions are not so uncommon. Ask Diluc. We'll see.

I'd say Shogun is still better than both Starlight and Luna. You get to smack two bitches for the price of one, and we come to realize that she is just a childish hikikomori. FIM never gives us that option. At the end of all things, a god is still a god. It would not be unnatural for some to share the distaste for them with Dain. While sheep will follow their deities, the story does give you some options that lean to the other side. For now we know one thing: gods can be felled by powers of Khaenri'ah.

Alas, my godless account state continues. Though, the game has graciously provided me with C2 Xiangling. Mihoyo be like: you're rolling for Baal but we both know you're more of a Kokomi person. They're not even wrong. Sea monsters and all that. And I have a feeling that instead of Baal, we'll be fighting one such leviathan instead.

Yeah I mean, she's close to more like Princess Luna than anyone else really considering she had a twin sister who died, and now has to take the role as a ruler- but who's also afraid of death itself.  I just think while everything just like ya know? *proof* back to normal just like that, I'm not fully convinced or satisfied with the ending. After all, these conflicts that Baal has caused upon her people, let alone with the fatui being the underground partner is pretty heavy.  Sure aside from Baal not knowing about the Fatui cahoots, I think repenting will need a lot work for me to be convince.  Then you have some fans, who defend her actions just because she lets her puppet do all the work for her and discarding her for having any responsibility  to all this. :dry: Like you know, there's a puppet yes, but there's a  puppet master. 

Or are you going for Baal? how many more do you need to pull?

On 2021-09-02 at 6:44 PM, TBD said:

Yeah I mean, she's close to more like Princess Luna than anyone else really considering she had a twin sister who died, and now has to take the role as a ruler- but who's also afraid of death itself.  I just think while everything just like ya know? *proof* back to normal just like that, I'm not fully convinced or satisfied with the ending. After all, these conflicts that Baal has caused upon her people, let alone with the fatui being the underground partner is pretty heavy.  Sure aside from Baal not knowing about the Fatui cahoots, I think repenting will need a lot work for me to be convince.  Then you have some fans, who defend her actions just because she lets her puppet do all the work for her and discarding her for having any responsibility  to all this. :dry: Like you know, there's a puppet yes, but there's a  puppet master. 

Or are you going for Baal? how many more do you need to pull?

I'm not counting. I've managed to pull Xiao and Hu Tao in four consecutive timed banner 10 pulls so never tell me the odds cause it will ruin the magic of my delusion :P But whoever I get next will be fine. Both gals allow my style of combat.

So now I'll proceed to write a wall of text on gods and behavior:

Look at our mythologies. Original gods are much worse than The Seven. They were indeed gods of their time, representing parts of human nature, or nature itself. That is why such malicious actions are not unexpected. Freedom, contracts, eternity, The Seven represent one such universal order, and are thus themselves chained by these ideas. Their crimes are a result of heavenly principles, not to be excused, but to be understood as an inevitability. It would seem that The Seven are ashamed of what they did in Khaenri'ah and are trying to severe their ties with Celestia, but still, they cannot seem to be able to escape what they are. Not yet anyway. Still, it is harder to tolerate such actions when they seem human. The Outer Gods allow no such misconceptions. They can be patrons to individuals, but they are never allies of humanity; instead they are looming, unimaginable horrors that can destroy it on a whim. That is one of the reasons why I prefer inhuman gods.

Raiden Shogun being as powerful and a cold leader is within the bounds of what a god king is, and as such her attitude is taken for granted by her people the same way how Zeus is regarded as a raging womanizer. In western media, power is not used in accordance with worldbuilding. It is used to peddle issues or push an agenda, so there is no consistency, no explanation why power fluctuates, and no fun for those that do not seek to have their beliefs validated further. Calming a god has been a labor of myth and legend, but woe to mortals who would chose to act the same.

Raiden and her subjects act consistently. Though, it would be inconsistent if Kazuha and Kokomi would suddenly start appreciating her. Kokomi states in her character options that if Shogun ever goes full Eternity again, Sangonomiya would move against her. She seems to appreciate Beelzebub the same way one would appreciate a local bear that goes trashing around the garbage bin from time to time. And Kazuha, being a chill samurai, doesn't dislike Shogun cause she killed his friend. He dislikes her cause he thinks that not even a god has the right to rob others of hopes and dreams. Non-evil characters who disapprove of her actions actually raise Raiden Shogun as a character. Such diversity of opinion is something MLP ignores, and it always will. If Luna and Starlight had been defeated and roasted by someone like Yae; if FIM writers had thrown their ideals firmly behind such a character, then perhaps receptions wouldn't have been so "controversial". In Genshin, nobody demands you to respect the Shogun after she got pacified. Well, maybe Kujou Sara would, but that's neither here nor there. We're just taking her for a walk cause her storm is causing shit.

Anyhow, back to dead gods and monsters. Their "hatred" seems to be essential in the construction of Delusions. That is why Fatui are all over Dragonspine and Yashiori Island. They are harvesting the stuff that's leaking out of the remains.

Now that we know Scaramouche is Raiden's doll, I can't shake the feeling that Albedo is the same. Beelzebub probably stole the knowledge in how to make dolls/homunculi from Khaenri'ah, and it could be that Albedo was created in the same way by the alchemist who corrupted dragon Durin, hiding their knowledge of alchemy inside of him as a contingency plan in case they got "boxed" by powers of Celestia.

And another one: given her similarities with Yae, Sucrose seems to have a bit of fox in her blood. There's even a Mondstadt tale about foxes of the Dandelion Sea.

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-09-03 at 4:35 PM, Goat-kun said:

I'm not counting. I've managed to pull Xiao and Hu Tao in four consecutive timed banner 10 pulls so never tell me the odds cause it will ruin the magic of my delusion :P But whoever I get next will be fine. Both gals allow my style of combat.

So now I'll proceed to write a wall of text on gods and behavior:

Look at our mythologies. Original gods are much worse than The Seven. They were indeed gods of their time, representing parts of human nature, or nature itself. That is why such malicious actions are not unexpected. Freedom, contracts, eternity, The Seven represent one such universal order, and are thus themselves chained by these ideas. Their crimes are a result of heavenly principles, not to be excused, but to be understood as an inevitability. It would seem that The Seven are ashamed of what they did in Khaenri'ah and are trying to severe their ties with Celestia, but still, they cannot seem to be able to escape what they are. Not yet anyway. Still, it is harder to tolerate such actions when they seem human. The Outer Gods allow no such misconceptions. They can be patrons to individuals, but they are never allies of humanity; instead they are looming, unimaginable horrors that can destroy it on a whim. That is one of the reasons why I prefer inhuman gods.

Raiden Shogun being as powerful and a cold leader is within the bounds of what a god king is, and as such her attitude is taken for granted by her people the same way how Zeus is regarded as a raging womanizer. In western media, power is not used in accordance with worldbuilding. It is used to peddle issues or push an agenda, so there is no consistency, no explanation why power fluctuates, and no fun for those that do not seek to have their beliefs validated further. Calming a god has been a labor of myth and legend, but woe to mortals who would chose to act the same.

Raiden and her subjects act consistently. Though, it would be inconsistent if Kazuha and Kokomi would suddenly start appreciating her. Kokomi states in her character options that if Shogun ever goes full Eternity again, Sangonomiya would move against her. She seems to appreciate Beelzebub the same way one would appreciate a local bear that goes trashing around the garbage bin from time to time. And Kazuha, being a chill samurai, doesn't dislike Shogun cause she killed his friend. He dislikes her cause he thinks that not even a god has the right to rob others of hopes and dreams. Non-evil characters who disapprove of her actions actually raise Raiden Shogun as a character. Such diversity of opinion is something MLP ignores, and it always will. If Luna and Starlight had been defeated and roasted by someone like Yae; if FIM writers had thrown their ideals firmly behind such a character, then perhaps receptions wouldn't have been so "controversial". In Genshin, nobody demands you to respect the Shogun after she got pacified. Well, maybe Kujou Sara would, but that's neither here nor there. We're just taking her for a walk cause her storm is causing shit.

Anyhow, back to dead gods and monsters. Their "hatred" seems to be essential in the construction of Delusions. That is why Fatui are all over Dragonspine and Yashiori Island. They are harvesting the stuff that's leaking out of the remains.

Now that we know Scaramouche is Raiden's doll, I can't shake the feeling that Albedo is the same. Beelzebub probably stole the knowledge in how to make dolls/homunculi from Khaenri'ah, and it could be that Albedo was created in the same way by the alchemist who corrupted dragon Durin, hiding their knowledge of alchemy inside of him as a contingency plan in case they got "boxed" by powers of Celestia.

And another one: given her similarities with Yae, Sucrose seems to have a bit of fox in her blood. There's even a Mondstadt tale about foxes of the Dandelion Sea.

I have to say, that's actually pretty logical and I agree what you say. Baal, well I guess we have to call her Ei now, since Baal is her dead sister's name.  Yae did say the reason Ei gave her gnosis because she wants to cut ties with Celestria. I'm curious if the traveler ever going to go back to Inazuma- how it will looks now. I was a bit disappointed the story was cut a bit short- although we can only hope for some character stories quest to fill in the hole. Kazuha is most likely will hold anger and hate and probably will  refuse to follow her- sadly the game skipped the part of him having his own character story quest when his banner came. So maybe Yae and Kokomi. ''

Albedo being a doll is pretty interesting theory- since I do think it was a bit iffy about how advance these dolls are- when Yae said she use advance technology that only the gods can get their hands on.  And we both knows how much the archons doesn't like technologies- hence the world between them and the Khaenriah. It's mostly this "technology" and knowledge could only come from the Khaenriah through alchemy. I was think Scaramouche is not a "doll" but as you say a homunculi. Ei gave him a full conscience- in other words, "Life" for him to act on his own. Archons aren't powerful to give life, unless you're using alchemy.  Albedo does have a heavy ties with the alchemist  in the archon wars,  so him being like scaramouche wouldn't be a surprise. 

• Brohoof 1

And I'm at 30 Abyss stars. Such progress, wow. I can nine star everything but the 12th floor where I can only get three stars. Must get more damage. Kairagi (giant samurai) mobs are real cancer. Fighting them is like easy version of Dark Souls. Their attacks can burst your weaker characters and once you kill one, the other regains health so you have to finish both at the same time. Quite annoying.

Then there's the leak about some ghost wolves that will deal true damage. In other words, they will ignore shields and inflict continuous bleed damage. Most Genshin "pros" are sporting teams without healers and just let Zong tank everything, so I'm like:

Spoiler

Yeah, suffer, bitch.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2021-09-10 at 2:54 PM, Chanson-DeGeste said:

Are weapon banners worth pulling? I have Raiden and want her polearm but I'm also saving for Kokomi

sorry didn't get to answer, but what decision did you end up making?

On 2021-09-29 at 7:03 PM, Chanson-DeGeste said:

I ended up pulling for Kokomi (despite her unpopularity) because I wanted a 5 star healer to replace Barbara XD

good choice because that's what I would have told you :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1

Is Kokomi actually good? If not her inability to crit, I'd pull for her, because she had somewhat decent non-crit damage. Otherwise she didn't seem to do anything special, just a healer. Kinda a waste of a 5 star character in my opinion, I skipped her. Barbara is a good enough healer, Bennett is great too, as he also gives significant ATK bonus while healing, Diona works too and also gives a shield. Welp, I also got Qiqi from standard banner, so yeah, I have enough of healers, not that I really need them, as Zhongli tanks everything. :P 

---

Do you also "enjoy" the epic web events? e-twiwth.png.5878ad773cfe0efaf9dc8dc75763160a.png

• 2 months later...
On 2021-10-10 at 4:49 AM, Rikifive said:

Is Kokomi actually good? If not her inability to crit, I'd pull for her, because she had somewhat decent non-crit damage. Otherwise she didn't seem to do anything special, just a healer. Kinda a waste of a 5 star character in my opinion, I skipped her. Barbara is a good enough healer, Bennett is great too, as he also gives significant ATK bonus while healing, Diona works too and also gives a shield. Welp, I also got Qiqi from standard banner, so yeah, I have enough of healers, not that I really need them, as Zhongli tanks everything. :P 

---

Do you also "enjoy" the epic web events? e-twiwth.png.5878ad773cfe0efaf9dc8dc75763160a.png

Dunno. I rolled Shogun who works like semi automatic Fish with a battery charger. Since I'm a F2P scoundrel who does stupid shit, I'd probably use Kokomi in EM tazer team as main "dps" :P

Ah, Genshin web events. Always a pleasure, especially for those of us who don't frequent social media.

d87.jpg.554047dbfbf23b48f0aeedc5d2f85635.jpg

@TBD So, about the wolves and Albedo. Was I right or was I right? Who knows what exactly is Gold's plan, and how this all is connected to Traveler's sibling.

• Brohoof 2

16 hours ago, Goat-kun said:

Dunno. I rolled Shogun who works like semi automatic Fish with a battery charger. Since I'm a F2P scoundrel who does stupid shit, I'd probably use Kokomi in EM tazer team as main "dps" :P

Shogun is nice, she also deals a nice chunk of damage herself. e-eyeswoke.png.e442d218a54e0bafe7357923034d3b77.png

Now that there's an artifact set for Kokomi, if one would also have her 5* weapon, I imagine she would be pretty decent in terms of damage, especially as for a healer. Well, sucks to not have her e-twiwth.png.5878ad773cfe0efaf9dc8dc75763160a.png

Yeah, spam&cringe all the way. Farmville Impact that's what it is.

On 2021-12-11 at 2:19 PM, Rikifive said:

Shogun is nice, she also deals a nice chunk of damage herself. e-eyeswoke.png.e442d218a54e0bafe7357923034d3b77.png

She's decent. Got her on a team of damage burst spammers, namely Ningguang and Keqing. Fits in both theme and utility. And the rumors are true: she really can't cook.

Spoiler

__raiden_shogun_and_gordon_ramsay_genshin_impact_and_2_more_drawn_by_foxyreine__d950c03e62fdfbf0f9413786ab20584e.thumb.jpg.5595cb1cdc87d07a79109db6659951c4.jpg

Now that there's an artifact set for Kokomi, if one would also have her 5* weapon, I imagine she would be pretty decent in terms of damage, especially as for a healer. Well, sucks to not have her e-twiwth.png.5878ad773cfe0efaf9dc8dc75763160a.png

She has a crit handicap tho. And you know what else doesn't work with crit? Electro reactions. Both overload and electro-charge get damage from elemental mastery. Plus, vape is hard with auto attacks.  So I'd get her HP, ER and EM stats on Clam set and get her on a team with Beidou, Fischl and Sucrose. That's the theory. I did something similar with Hu Tao. My spears are all shit so going classical pyro damage on her was very mediocre. It also didn't help that she attacks very fast and applies pyro dot so she usually screws vape/melt elemental order. So I went HP EM and Dragon's Bane spear, with Fischl on Stringless, Sucrose on Fragments, and Jean for burst heals since Sucrose functions as a good Anemo battery and F2P Hu needs someone that can bring her from the brink of death in a snap. Overload does 10K on average with around 3K fluctuations. The downside is that it's hard to buff Hu's EM with Sucrose unless you open with her burst. Anyhow, it's not much, but it gets me to 29-30 stars.

Yeah, spam&cringe all the way. Farmville Impact that's what it is.

Share with friends to get more materials for you shitty boat/house/painting. Even with Genshin canging the publisher from Myhoyo to Cognosphere (basically Myhoyo's Singapore subsidiary) due to China's increasingly restrictive entertainment policies, I don't see this changing anytime in the future. It's the gacha experience, I suppose.

1 hour ago, Goat-kun said:

She's decent. Got her on a team of damage burst spammers, namely Ningguang and Keqing. Fits in both theme and utility. And the rumors are true: she really can't cook.

She is. I can't get good artifacts on her though... Well none of my characters have good ones despite farming tons of them. The game hates me there.

Woo nice artwork!

She has a crit handicap tho (...)

Yeah, sounds good.

Hu Tao without Daddy is a big oof to manage. I always put her with him.

I'm getting stuck at 34-35 stars. So close, yet so far.

Share with friends to get more materials for you shitty boat/house/painting. (...)

Yeah, it is what it is, and it won't change... Instead of begging for free ads, they could just make the game better, so players would advertise that automatically. The game is slowly dying and all they do is these cringy events.. smh

On 2021-12-10 at 1:27 PM, Goat-kun said:

@TBD So, about the wolves and Albedo. Was I right or was I right? Who knows what exactly is Gold's plan, and how this all is connected to Traveler's sibling.

welp, we did kind of guessed it right that Albedo does have relation with the alchemist who was responsible in turning Dain's people into monster. Let alone, he is after all, created by the same alchemist.  I beginning to think that Alice is also too, involved in all of this as well. Although maybe Albedo might know something about the sibling, or pretty much still unaware of what's going on with the abyss.   The ending was bit a confusing, like why did his mark disappeared and show itself again. Did albedo killed the clone and might have infused with it?

On 2021-12-13 at 9:56 PM, Rikifive said:

She is. I can't get good artifacts on her though... Well none of my characters have good ones despite farming tons of them. The game hates me there.

I have some decent artifacts, but I'm like the gods of Mondstadt and Liyue: always broke and all my characters are just above lvl 80. Even without that, the wall of the last floor is only getting taller.

Yeah, sounds good.

Hu Tao without Daddy is a big oof to manage. I always put her with him.

It's not that bad. You just need to keep tabs on HP and enemy attacks, and burst heal every so often. And the gods saw it fitting to grant me her C1 so stamina is not that much of a problem. She can roll around, but you need to really grab her by the twintails and steer with both hands.

I'm getting stuck at 34-35 stars. So close, yet so far.

Yeah, it is what it is, and it won't change... Instead of begging for free ads, they could just make the game better, so players would advertise that automatically. The game is slowly dying and all they do is these cringy events.. smh

The thing is, Genshin is not meant for the non-existent mystical wider casual audience. It's as niche as 40k, but instead of grimdark religious zealots your have fantasy waifus. The fat whales are the same as folks with large armies of expensive models. One should not seek to widen the audience, but deepen the investment. A lesson many a western company has all but forgotten.

That said, there are a lot of things that Genshin should fix or change. Web events are garbage. Community art and memes can do more that posting on social media since the former reaches the target audience while social media reaches random dudebros who play FIFA. There are characters that are underwhelming and need changes. Weekly bosses should not cost resin. As a single player RPG nothing should have o Co-Op requirement (looking at you teapot blueprints). Speaking of Co-Op, hide-and-seek should be a permanent addition. And go make an infinite horde mode for fat whales. Whack them with ten Abyss Heralds. Just make sure that prestige is the only reward, not the primogems.

3 hours ago, TBD said:

welp, we did kind of guessed it right that Albedo does have relation with the alchemist who was responsible in turning Dain's people into monster. Let alone, he is after all, created by the same alchemist.  I beginning to think that Alice is also too, involved in all of this as well. Although maybe Albedo might know something about the sibling, or pretty much still unaware of what's going on with the abyss.   The ending was bit a confusing, like why did his mark disappeared and show itself again. Did albedo killed the clone and might have infused with it?

I believe the last part was Traveler realizing that it was the impostor they had met in town at the beginning of the event. What I also find interesting is how Scaramouche has his neck covered. Just saying.

I don't know what's up with the "elves". Klee's eyes are not of Khaenri'ah while Kaeya and Dain have pretty normal ears. Maybe they are connected with Celestia, or the Seelies who were once a powerful and wise race and are regarded as a sort of fairies of Teyvat.  Who knows, Alice could be older than even the Seven.

Albedo could deduce why gods went against mortals, but he's probably unaware of what's going on. The one playable character who knows the most about the Abyss is still Kaeya. It's apt that all the remnants of ancient times are gathering around Mondstadt. Venti doesn't care about such things.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2021-12-16 at 5:16 PM, Goat-kun said:

I believe the last part was Traveler realizing that it was the impostor they had met in town at the beginning of the event. What I also find interesting is how Scaramouche has his neck covered. Just saying.

I don't know what's up with the "elves". Klee's eyes are not of Khaenri'ah while Kaeya and Dain have pretty normal ears. Maybe they are connected with Celestia, or the Seelies who were once a powerful and wise race and are regarded as a sort of fairies of Teyvat.  Who knows, Alice could be older than even the Seven.

Albedo could deduce why gods went against mortals, but he's probably unaware of what's going on. The one playable character who knows the most about the Abyss is still Kaeya. It's apt that all the remnants of ancient times are gathering around Mondstadt. Venti doesn't care about such things.

Yeah good point,  Scaramouche is technically a failed puppet which the technology Raidan used are from the Khaneriah. It would make sense for him to have a mark too.

Also Alice, she’s definitely in a cahoots with the alchemist and I think maybe she’s an elf so that could explain your concerns. I do have feeling about Alice not being “perfect” mother Klee thought she is either. The last event we did I feel it was more of an act. Maybe she does love Klee but Albendo was there. Even though he doesn’t have to. So I was guessing he was searching for Alice.

Keaya is the only closet source we have since Dain left us hanging. I kinda wish Keaya would’ve been in the quest instead of Amber so maybe we can gain more information regrading with the main lore.

On 2021-12-17 at 12:23 AM, Goat-kun said:

I have some decent artifacts, but I'm like the gods of Mondstadt and Liyue: always broke and all my characters are just above lvl 80. Even without that, the wall of the last floor is only getting taller.

With how much money one has to shove up their a.. leave on the grass when reading books one already owns to level up, it's hard to not be broke. e-twiwth.png.5878ad773cfe0efaf9dc8dc75763160a.png

It's not that bad. You just need to keep tabs on HP and enemy attacks, and burst heal every so often. And the gods saw it fitting to grant me her C1 so stamina is not that much of a problem. She can roll around, but you need to really grab her by the twintails and steer with both hands.

It's hard to dodge anything when they yeet so many enemies that spam aoe skills on the whole map. e-twigoof.png.3a21df5c513c6afb18730bcf73662e78.png  Like, what the hay was that triple maguu kenki??? e-twiwat.png.decb30e2fc55e54a5c38a64af6728fbe.png It's even harder to dodge anything when they're throwing ridiculous time limits - there's just no time for dodging and running around. Hu Tao is expected to be at low HP to maximize damage and I actually find it annoying, that her burst can bump her HP to above 50%. Everything is better with shield. ...wish they finally added shield bars though. I can't believe they can't afford to implement such basic yet very important feature.

That said, there are a lot of things that Genshin should fix or change. Web events are garbage. Community art and memes can do more that posting on social media since the former reaches the target audience while social media reaches random dudebros who play FIFA. There are characters that are underwhelming and need changes. Weekly bosses should not cost resin. As a single player RPG nothing should have o Co-Op requirement (looking at you teapot blueprints). Speaking of Co-Op, hide-and-seek should be a permanent addition. And go make an infinite horde mode for fat whales. Whack them with ten Abyss Heralds. Just make sure that prestige is the only reward, not the primogems.

Yep, that's right.

In regards to coop, I do have someone to play with, but the problem is, that the coop in this game is garbage and doesn't offer any benefits whatsoever. It actually makes things even worse, enemies deal a lot more damage and have much more HP. Everything is much easier and quicker done solo. There's literally nothing to do on coop. This is another thing they should fix, but they don't care, why should they.

On 2022-01-02 at 6:46 AM, Rikifive said:

With how much money one has to shove up their a.. leave on the grass when reading books one already owns to level up, it's hard to not be broke. e-twiwth.png.5878ad773cfe0efaf9dc8dc75763160a.png

It's hard to dodge anything when they yeet so many enemies that spam aoe skills on the whole map. e-twigoof.png.3a21df5c513c6afb18730bcf73662e78.png  Like, what the hay was that triple maguu kenki??? e-twiwat.png.decb30e2fc55e54a5c38a64af6728fbe.png It's even harder to dodge anything when they're throwing ridiculous time limits - there's just no time for dodging and running around. Hu Tao is expected to be at low HP to maximize damage and I actually find it annoying, that her burst can bump her HP to above 50%.

That's why I went EM/HP Hu. She needs no crit, atk, low HP, or Homa to do damage, she's chunky enough that she doesn't get one shot, and fast enough she can follow up after overload knockback. Some might say Yanfei or Yoimiya would be better for an overload team but they are too vulnerable unless you have the Zhong. Abyss is slowly becoming Path of Exile from a F2P perspective. You're always one random off-screen attack or undodgeable aoe away from dying. It's how the whole market works. I've manage to cheese the three puppets with Noelle using a Sacrificial Greatsword that resets her CD, along with Ningguang and Keqing spamming busts whenever there's an aoe attack. It does the job but I ain't gonna 2-star that floor any time soon. The timer is too damn short given how meaty the enemies have become. And nobody is actually satisfied with the Abyss. The fat whales can pop out Bennet, rotate their bursts and everything dies, while everyone else is sweating their balls off in floor 12. That's why there should be some alternate insane E-peen challenge for character skins and prestige. Let the casual investors be Mihoyo.

Everything is better with shield. ...wish they finally added shield bars though. I can't believe they can't afford to implement such basic yet very important feature.

They should. Shielding is like flying a plane in ww1. You get a couple of levers and your gut as a measuring tool. I know my gals enough that I'm able to assess which attack will pop their shield so that I can switch to a tank before it happens ... most of the time.

Yep, that's right.

In regards to coop, I do have someone to play with, but the problem is, that the coop in this game is garbage and doesn't offer any benefits whatsoever. It actually makes things even worse, enemies deal a lot more damage and have much more HP. Everything is much easier and quicker done solo. There's literally nothing to do on coop. This is another thing they should fix, but they don't care, why should they.

Yeah, Genshin by itself is definitely not a Co-Op game, and the system itself isn't even built to accommodate such interactions. Servers should have a neutral "dev teapot" market where players could interact, place requests on a board, or exchange non-gacha overworld resources in their inventories. The system now is just some random names popping join requests.

On 2022-01-02 at 6:05 AM, TBD said:

Yeah good point,  Scaramouche is technically a failed puppet which the technology Raidan used are from the Khaneriah. It would make sense for him to have a mark too.

Also Alice, she’s definitely in a cahoots with the alchemist and I think maybe she’s an elf so that could explain your concerns. I do have feeling about Alice not being “perfect” mother Klee thought she is either. The last event we did I feel it was more of an act. Maybe she does love Klee but Albendo was there. Even though he doesn’t have to. So I was guessing he was searching for Alice.

Keaya is the only closet source we have since Dain left us hanging. I kinda wish Keaya would’ve been in the quest instead of Amber so maybe we can gain more information regrading with the main lore.

The other option is that Alice is a traveler like Aether and Lumine, just from elsewhere, and her goal is similar to our own.

I'm a bit bothered why Traveler never asked Kaeya about his eye after encountering Dain. Come on, even Paimon would notice. Speaking of Paimon, my current theory is that she is to the Unknown God what Guoba is to God of the Stove. Something caused her to get reduced into the little flying mascot.  The whole Guoba story was quite a Chekhov's gun.

• Brohoof 1