Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

McDonnald’s dropped more horses

Steve Piranha

Unexpected, but Horse Life is getting it’s Happy Meals treatment as well. Apparently they are on stock starting today, so happy hunting 

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2021/01/new-my-little-pony-g45-pony-life.html

and a quick reminder: if interested, you can buy the toys by themselves. You don’t need to get the Happy Meals. Learned that since last horse happy meal :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 5

37 minutes ago, Harmonic Revelations said:

When I saw the title, I'm not going to lie, I thought this was going to be a thread about McDonalds killing horses and cooking them into burgers.

Me too. I thought their burgers were going to improve.

1 hour ago, Harmonic Revelations said:

When I saw the title, I'm not going to lie, I thought this was going to be a thread about McDonalds killing horses and cooking them into burgers. Sort of disappointed it wasn't.

Good luck to anyone out there hunting after these. 

Yeah, I was expecting this. Just like their last Cutie Mark Crew Happy Meals :mlp_yeehaa:

These toys are so ugly.

I don’t understand why some willingly go after these low quality, unattractive pieces of merchandise. 

5 minutes ago, The Wife of Hawks said:

These toys are so ugly.

I don’t understand why some willingly go after these low quality, unattractive pieces of merchandise. 

Applejack should consider herself lucky that she's not included in the lineup for once. :mlp_yeehaa:

• 4 weeks later...

Those look awful to be honest. I don't know how accurate they are to the show though, I haven't watched it.

I don't see why you think this was unexpected, every time McDonald's has done the MLP figure line they have been immensely popular, so of course they want to do more of them.

On 2021-01-07 at 5:47 PM, The Wife of Hawks said:

These toys are so ugly.

They're literally $2-3 figures meant to be given for free with a fast food meal for kids. Not sure what else anyone was expecting