Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mlp equestria girls minis

cupcakery

I really want a Pinkie Pie one like this s-l300.jpg only problem is she's super hard to find, and when I do find one she's crazy expensive! The only affordable ones are all different outfit versions. I remember seeing the one I want a few years back at a five below store, but I was too afraid to ask my mom :/

1 hour ago, Fluttershutter said:

I got the mane seven when they came out. Always wanted all three Dazzlings but I think they only ever made Adagio.

lol that reminds me, I think they drew adagio as a pony on the boxart (???)

Can you repost the image? It's showing up as broken. You might find some for a decent price at ebay, that's where I usually get mine

That reminds me I still need to get Pinkie and Fluttershy(though I don't care which outfit I get)

On 2021-05-07 at 5:41 PM, Megas said:

Can you repost the image? It's showing up as broken. You might find some for a decent price at ebay, that's where I usually get mine

That reminds me I still need to get Pinkie and Fluttershy(though I don't care which outfit I get)

sorry I responded so late, is the photo better now? :0

• Brohoof 1

22 hours ago, Sithbiscuit said:

These are so cute! I’d love to get one or two but from what I’m seeing here they sound a bit spendy. Bye-bye paycheck! :fabulous:

they used to be super cheap I remember, I think they're expensive now bc they were discontinued I think? p.s I am praying for your wallet lol

• Brohoof 2

On 2021-05-09 at 12:41 AM, cupcakery said:

they used to be super cheap I remember, I think they're expensive now bc they were discontinued I think? p.s I am praying for your wallet lol

They always start out cheap, but for those of us who were blissfully unaware of them until last week, well...let's just say I appreciate your prayers for my smoldering wallet!