Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

does Spoiled rich have a inferiority complex?

Scootaloo9074090

Spoiled Rich could've gotten that from her mother, and then passed that down to Diamond, which is a really sad thing. Realistically, if Filthy saw what was going on, he could've divorced Spoiled Rich and take Diamond Tiara to raise her. 

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Scootaloo67575 said:

well spoiled rich believe she is better than everypony   and very snobbish and too  egoistical 

and try to turn diamond tiara into a mini version

might have a Inferiority complex

i think its a superiority complex you're talking about?

Spoiled does not seem to believe herself to be worse than everyone, its the opposite actually. Honestly though i think its mostly played off as a "my level of status is better than yours" kinda situation but it is wholly possible for more to be going on between her and filthy that could affect her behaviour towards diamond.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)
On 2021-06-29 at 10:14 AM, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

Spoiled Rich could've gotten that from her mother, and then passed that down to Diamond, which is a really sad thing. Realistically, if Filthy saw what was going on, he could've divorced Spoiled Rich and take Diamond Tiara to raise her. 

and I think Filthy rich have to worry about the corrupt lawyer  and spoiled rich seem  like a pony who would not go without a fight  spoiled rich might lie to the judge ) if the judge was corrupted ) spoiled would take diamond Tiara not because spoiled  rich love her daughter but having diamond Tiara and filthy rich both suffer I think Filthy rich didn't want that to happen to his daughter

Edited by shadow565787