Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was more frustrating

TheUnknownPhantom5

What was more Frustrating?  

30 users have voted

1. 1. What was More Frustrating

• Diamond Tiara becoming a background character after Crusaders of the Lost Mark
    • The CMCs never getting to save Equestria from a Villian
    • Applejack treating Apple Bloom like a baby and almost never listening to her

The CMC did save Equestria from a villain if it wasn't for them Cozy Glow wouldn't have been distracted allowing the rest of the people to do the right thing. Even minor actions can make you a hero.

• Brohoof 2

Oof.

Honestly, I think Diamond Tiara being a background character after Crusaders of the Lost Mark really frustrates me. As obnoxious as Applejack babying Apple Bloom in Somepony Watch Over Me, but at least I can understand why Jackie has that parental instincts since she was over protective of AB back in Bridle Gossip. I don't mind that concept, but not to the point were you have to make it completely annoying.

This? Diamond Tiara had so much potential for character development after Lost Mark, but the writers threw that concept right out the window. (thanks Hasbro...:dry:)

• Brohoof 2

I hated the fact Diamond that Diamond got shafted and set as a background character after Crusaders of The Lost Mark. Gah, Diamond would've been a very powerful ally with her voice and the CMC teaching her all there is about friendship. 

• Brohoof 2

33 minutes ago, TheUnknownPhantom5 said:

I actually read somewhere that according to Jim Miller the writers wanted to do more stuff with Diamond Tiara and Silverspoon, but the devlopers said that they felt their story was over after Crusaders of the Lost Mark.

Unfair!:(

Miserable_Apple_Bloom_S01E12.png.87990ec0e034d084bfcc7c60a1f4e046.png

Honestly, the CMC not being able to defeat a villain doesn't bug me that much, granted they did help the student 6 distract Cozy Glow long enough, but I kinda see why

As for the others, Applejack treating Apple Bloom like a kid feels like a cringe fest, while Diamond Tiara turning into a background character is something I've heard a lot of people complain about

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Tiara and Silverspoon could have gotten a battle royal against Cozy Glow for what she did to the CMCs.  

That would be genius!:eager:

The Diamond Tiara one has bothered me for a while. They basically dropped her straight after the redemption arc in season 5. I guess it's because the writers felt that the character was complete, but there was so much more they could do with her.

That Diamond Tiara was demoted to extra after season 5. It's sad we didn't get an episode showing how she and Silver Spoon changed and the best we got was a cameo in The Last Crusade where she just smiles and waves at the CMCs. 

@ZiggWheelsManningHow would they fare against her, though?

Edited by Sasoriman
  • Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...

"Diamond Tiara becoming a background character after Crusaders of the Lost Mark"

I really wanted to see how her character develops afterwards. :coco: And Silver Spoon too. An episode focused on them would have been lovely.

• Brohoof 1

The CMCs are too young to save Equestria from a villain, and it doesn't really fit their personalities to be heroines. I could see them redeeming a villain like Cozy Glow, but not facing a villain in battle or something like that. Applejack treating Apple Bloom like a baby was just one episode, and it was more of an out of character moment rather than a reoccurrence. So, that leaves me one option to pick that was most frustrating to me - Diamond Tiara being cast aside completely from the show after her reformation. As much as I hate her for being a bully, it doesn't make any sense to just throw her away, as if her only purpose in the show was to be an antagonist.