Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the most frustrating thing you currently dealing with in life?

Reecejackox

Being harassed by people that I have no desire of letting in to my life. Adult men that literally can't understand rejection... Lack of privacy, artificial social scenarios that are planned and inorganic... I just want to live life like a human, not a project. I want to make friends that I choose, be in situations of my choice, not be forced into some scenario with creepy pseudo rapists that can't comprehend why I'm so disgusted by them and why I couldn't want anything less than them in my life... As soon as they leave actual happiness and human experiences can begin, I will be filled with joy, all I have to do is get rid of overbearing obsessive creepy rapey adult men that can't understand sentiments as simple as, "No", or "go away", or "I don't like you"... They are to simple, they are drunk on self flattery and have spent to much time in their baby bubble to really understand who and what they are.

Edited by Spook Conundrum

people who are simultaneously irresponsible and judgmental at work. I can do one or the other, but when they start making their crap my problem it makes me want to tap a glass gently with my hoof!

Understandably hearing people complain about how little they make, meanwhile they're making more than me, and having to do 3 jobs at my workplace because my boss won't hire anyone he doesn't already know.

Definitely bills

I owe well over $2,000 in vet bills and a hefty medical bill. My work has been so slow that I am getting called off left and right so money is tight.

Family business fighting for survival due to investor's shady (and quite bluntly, illegal) actions. I will spare the full story, as it's a book worthy spectacle of scumminess, but it takes away much of my rest and peace of mind, makes me very frustrated (and unbearable even to friends at times). 

We already did some serious steps against the investor, but legal fight may take years. It's time we can't afford so unless a miracle happens there's a really big challenge ahead.

The only thing that makes this entire situation better is that dad is no longer taking it badly and actually became quite a predator, dead set on goal to sink them with us if they don't cooperate (and we can sink those people with us). 

Toywiz. Wished I had known the bad reviews before purchasing from them. Made three orders on Sunday and got and email today that there was an issue with all three of my orders and I need to call them tomorrow.

Immediately I know it's getting my flight instructor certificate. It'll probably have been 2 years of my income and time trying to earn a certificate that normally doesn't take THAT long, and I have to continue to work this blue collar job feeling undervalued.

Years ago I probably would have spent that money on a multi-engine rating (to fly twins) and work where I want to work, but the rules changed and I need to find another job first (not so easy) and get a crapton of hours just to still be new when I start that airline job. I will still be new...

Mainly various credit card bills & such; as well as just...something missing that I can't touch upon yet.

Just wanting to move out of this house. Which I can't do until my new job has allowed me to save enough to provide for myself. It'll pay good money. I'll be able to get my own health insurance (rather than my dad's) through a good benefits package before I turn 26, which is the cutoff here in the US for using a parent's plan. But I don't even start the month-long training until the end of this month. And I'd prefer to stick with it for at least a year before getting my own apartment just so I have solid evidence of steady income. Which means I still have to deal with the toxic narcissistic attitude I feel in this house almost every day, but at least there's a light at the end of the tunnel.

52 minutes ago, Winter Storm said:

Probably loneliness and self-doubt.

You know, I feel that, too. But, now imagine feeling that, while possibly being the reincarnation of someone like Hitler, for example. Imagine the crushing weight in your conscience. Being this genocidal maniac. Not in this life. But the past haunts me down like a creeping shadow. I feel this pit of black tar like a cancer opening in the mouth of my stomach. I am inherently violent and psychotic, because of the pain. And it is a hellish experience, whenever I look at the state of the world, it hurts, because I know I had a hand in the insanity that I see in this land of confusion. It is wrong. You have to stop this before it is too late. Straighten up the needle and take life with the respect and care it deserves. But no, not you. Winter Storm. I was talking in case "they" are listening. I know you are. Also, I am not Lucifer. I am myself.

I want people to be prosperous, and to reinforce the values of the natural family. Respect women, and take care of children. Help those in need. Also, the rainbow is a natural phenomenon. It is not a symbol of debased neo-nazi ideals being pushed under the pretext of liberalism. Liberty... is not debauchery. Tone it down. I am going insane with the kind things I am seeing in the streets. I am scared. I am constantly hiding inside my own house most of the time, like a caveman.

But yeah. Onto the feelings of loneliness and self-doubt. It is the guilt of the past, actually. I truly feel like I am a mass murderer hiding under a field of innocence. And the weight, and panic and paralyzing fear is very real. I feel like I've been killing since way before that incarnation. I also feel a relation with Tamuz, and before that with Nimrod. The times of Babel are also seared into my mind like a burning wound. What the actual **** have I done? Please, dial it down. This is insane. I want people to be well. But I have this boughts of pain and remorse. And I can only result to hurting others. So, I isolate myself, instead. At the same time, I am very proud of humanity for trying to fix my idiocy, and for bringing hope to the world, in any way. We are a family. Sorry for everything. But this is the real reason behind my behavioural disorders. I don't want to hurt anyone anymore.

Also, you are helping the people. Not me. I am hopeless. So, always the people first. Always the people first.

So, I struggle with my own conscience that is being reflected back at me via the world. Like seeing drug-addiction and knowing you introduced that to the eco-system. When knowing how many lives this has destroyed. It is too much. I am paralyzed.

Please, take good care of yourselves.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

24 minutes ago, Winter Storm said:

I wish I was as obsessed with games as I used to be.

I wish i could play the games I use to have! :sunny:

Eh.. lets just say I have too many setback to count nor to mention about. Too many this and that without understanding why.

Most frustrating? That’s an easy one. The most frustrating thing lately has been trying to book a trip to Japan that I’ve been planning for two and a half years. I spent the last couple years learning the language (not an easy task), getting a passport, vaccinations, armloads of necessary materials for the trip, and waiting for the country to open its borders to foreign travelers. Now, after all that, I finally book my trip only to find that 80% of the places I wanted to visit there are now permanently closed (we’re talkin’ major attractions that Japan is famous for). Naturally I was informed of all these closures AFTER I spent the $2500 I’ve been diligently saving for airfare, and booking my hotel. So now I have to shorten my trip, cancel reservations and change my flight (which cost me another $300). To make things worse, my travel agent booked all the wrong seats on the flight in both directions, and didn’t run it by me before she charged my card and rendered it non-refundable. Now I have to change the flights again and spend even more money. One thing I was adamant about was having window seats on all flights; not the seats situated over the view-blocking wing of the plane, but seats with an actual view (this is important on a 14 hour flight) but she put me over the wing on every flight, including connecting flights, from end to end. And instead of connecting me through the airports I specified, she put me on a roundabout route that adds hours to the travel time. But wait, there’s more! Now that I scrapped everything I wanted to do in Tokyo, I cut the trip down to four days (from the original seven) and made it strictly about the Disney parks there. So naturally the geniuses running those parks decided that they’d pointlessly restrict every service and amenity they used to offer. No more Park Hopper Passports, no more buying tickets at the ticket booths (they’re closed now) and I have to be a guest at their (now reduced) list of hotels just to guarantee getting tickets to the parks at all. Standby lines in the parks now need a reservation (and these are just the regular lines, not Fastpass!) All the little extra things that used to make these parks magical are gone now and I’m left with the bare bones and paying full price for them. And for this I spent years in preparation and saving. Thanks to all the overblown covid stupidity, the world realized it can cut everything down to nothing because they can get away with it. No more extended hours, or businesses open at all. The only people working are the ones sitting in their little board rooms dreaming up lame ideas to restrict more and more things without even realizing why. I mean, how does it help anyone to restrict customer service that doesn’t even remotely involve human contact? And let’s get real folks, we’re not gonna rock the covid excuse forever just because it makes life simpler for those who don’t want to work.

I’m not going to say these frustrations are important in the vast scheme of things; this is just a silly vacay and I’ve been planning it forever, so why should it feel like I’m trying to get to the moon?

• Brohoof 1