Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning [OOC] Silver School for Necromancy and Other Purities

Loud Opinion

• 2 weeks later...

@Kujamih

Since people seem confused about what Choriatiki salad and Visinada are, I decided to clarify it here. Choriatiki salad is a Mediterranean style salad with tomatos, cucumbers, onions, green peppers, olives, olive oil, and feta cheese. Visinada is a Mediterranean drink with cherries, sugar and water. I thought that since Cloudsdale is inspired of off Mediterranean cities, I thought that it would be interesting of their food and culture were similar too.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Yes! Finally! Someone has escaped conversation jail, and done something!

Please, for future reference, do not be afraid to lead the way. As the story progresses, you'll see that staying on the rails and being led around everywhere isn't a winning strategy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Kujamih @Radiant Reindeer @Starforce @Windy Snow

I'm putting this RP on hold. New responsibilities have come up, and I won't feel comfortable contributing until I'm used to them. It's not that I won't have time for it. I just need things to be a little more orderly in my life to justify the kind of thinking I need to put into these projects.

Also, @Windy Snow, Kujamih has been putting in more effort into his posts. It can be disheartening to see his peers get away with something he's trying to correct. I would ask that you edit your post to be more substantive before moving on out of respect for the additional effort Kujamih is putting in as someone new to role playing.

Edited by Loud Opinion
  • Brohoof 1

@Loud Opinion @Kujamih @Radiant Reindeer @Windy Snow

Completely understandable. The lack of activity in the RP section makes me a little worried all things considered, but we'll address it if need be. I don't know if it's just me, but that's definitely something I have noticed.

I definitely enjoy this roleplay, but it is best for you to focus on your responsibilities and getting things to be more orderly. 

• Brohoof 2

sorry if I did something to make the RP stagnant. sometimes I don't notice it and sometimes I was thinking of waiting for the others, and sometimes I was thinking maybe I'm taking the spot light too much? what I'm sure is I'm pretty much not sure what's going on so please give me a heads up and thanks:oh_golly: