Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your least favourite thing about the G5 movie?

Star Flame

My only real complaint is that I needed some context to the world as a whole. We're left with three named locations after having a multitude of cities, towns, villages, and settlements in G4. Granted, I am sure the series will delve more into that, but the Dark Souls fan in me needs a tad more from that, haha.

That said, I will agree the film feels too short, BUT at the same time it does not overstay it's welcome. I'm 50/50 on that.

• Brohoof 1

23 hours ago, Pathfinder said:

My only real complaint is that I needed some context to the world as a whole. We're left with three named locations after having a multitude of cities, towns, villages, and settlements in G4. Granted, I am sure the series will delve more into that, but the Dark Souls fan in me needs a tad more from that, haha.

That said, I will agree the film feels too short, BUT at the same time it does not overstay it's welcome. I'm 50/50 on that.

I agree. I thought creating a sequel series was the only outcome that could satisfy everyone, but there remains so much that needed to tie it into Friendship is Magic.

movie felt rushed, personally i dislike the animation, the villain didn't feel like a villain at all, the ending was so confusing, the songs were meh (for the little amount of them there were) and a lot of characters got barely any development or story to link to them

On 2021-09-25 at 7:35 PM, Star Flame said:

I'm curious, what is the thing you liked the least?

For me, it was the fact that the villain wasn't threatening enough. Seriously, if he was so scared of the other pony races, why wasn't he more.. I don't know, more aggressive when he saw queen Haven, her guards, Alphabittle and other unicorns in maretime bay? I wish he was more threatening. Because right now, he's nothing compared to Chrysalis, Sombra, or Tirek. Maybe he'll be more threatening in the show?

they just scream for a unicorn? what the heack

well that is what I like the least