Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is a new way we can give people the ability to legally watch G4?

Uranium-235

Netflix is limiting the number of seasons, watching the entire show has been getting difficult for people who don't know where to get (that we do)

One thing I've been thinking of...is a roku channel for MLP G4, (EQ maybe?), Maybe G5 (probably not since it's new enough the licensing will be expensive)

We need:

Hasbros permission, likely a license charge

A roku channel, with a number of video hosts available. Wish It was possible to host a server from home, I'm sure someone has the connection an hardware to do it

Someone to develop the interface

Hasbro might give us the videos and captions/translations, but if not we all know where we can get them

A cheap subscription fee that skips commercials?

Public Donations?

I know it's a crazy idea but if alex jones can do it why can't we?

@Uranium-235

1. This thread has received a title change for proper context.

2. Your post has been edited. While throwing out ideas on how to allow easier legal viewings of G4 material is fine, we will not allow anyone to request donations for their service idea. That is considered advertising and is prohibited on MLP Forums.

3. This thread has been moved to Sugurcube Corner. 

Basically... This thread is for ideas only. There will be no use of money.

• The title was changed to What is a new way we can give people the ability to legally watch G4?
1 hour ago, -Solstice- said:

Go to yayponies.com and see. 

Yayponies is something not everyone knows about, also sometimes I've had stream issues

Also, this isn't for just us, but kids too

thank you mod for editing and moving the topic

All the seasons should be put back on Netflix, for every country. That doesn't make it accessible to everyone but it will make the Netflix users happy. Also, they should resell full season DVDs so people can have that option, too.

Edited by ExplosionMare

• 1 month later...

I watch it on Google Play Movies/TV. I wish Netflix would keep all the seasons on their platform, but I'm not surprised they don't. I wouldn't trust a paid subscription streaming service since they often take off movies and TV shows to replace them with other ones. If you want a definite way to watch FiM, choose places where you can digitally or better yet physically purchase it separate from a subscription service.