Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could wake up tomorrow and have gained one realistic skill or ability, what would it be?

Reecejackox

30 minutes ago, Savygriffs said:

it would probably be a way better artistic ability. 

I think this would be my choice, too. :please: 

I like the stuff that I make but I wish I had the talent that I've seen from the artists on DeviantArt. :fabulous:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

I would like to eliminate the need for sleep but still be able to enjoy it, but I don't think that's realistic. :awwthanks:

Can I wake up with a debt free college degree?

Spoiler

I only have personal debts, but I also currently have no credit history and have not participated in any formal education beyond highschool. YouTube should certify me in something by this point. :sealed:

9 hours ago, Patriotic Brony 42 said:

To play the electric guitar like a metal god!

Oh that too. In general I'd love to learn to play on many instruments. e-cocosmile.png.cde425adcf54f1be69a520436a9edfc6.png

But I think I'd still go for singing, then I guess I'd have to learn to play on instruments myself to utilize the new epic singing skill. :P And being able to sing would probably motivate me to learn stuff.

• Brohoof 1

Doing laundry.

So one day, I woke up and managed to do the laundry all by myself, without anyone helping, without reading the manual (because I can't read), and without anyone noticing the hard work of not doing any work to learn it. It was the best. It fulfilled my life.

Learning a realistic skill is part of that skill, gives it personality and interest, and adds to your history of accomplishments in life. Just gaining it wouldn't be as fun, just like if your life would be lived for you.

• Brohoof 1

It would gaining a 10 years of guitar experience. I’m still practicing trying to get better but I’m a bit of a slow learner. I dreamt I was rocking with my acoustic guitar once or more times, and man it felt so good. Jamming and putting music out there. I woke up with that feelings and try to apply it to my practice. Sadly it’s doesn’t resonate like my dream. 

But hey, I’m just gonna keep practicing until I get good. But yeah gaining 10 yrs of that guitar experience would be hella nice right now. 

I’d speak Japanese fluently. I’ve been studying for years and every time I make progress I get sidelined by too many distractions and forget everything. I’ve gone over the same material and re-learned (and re-forgot) three times now and it’s getting discouraging. Playing a musical instrument and singing are runners-up).

• Hugs 2