Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv What is your favourite comfort movie?

Reecejackox

5 minutes ago, Cherrychip said:

Care Bears: The Big Wish movie. Watched it hundreds of times as a kid :eager:

i absolutely agree! i have it on dvd and watch it very often !! it’s such a nice movie :catface:

• Brohoof 1

I to love Coraline, ParaNorman, and the Toy Story series, I think I also have an unhealthy love for some of the Pokemon movies, but I don't know what else I'd consider "comfort movies" I don't know if the EQG series holds up to some of my real FAVORITE favorites, but I really love Rainbow Rocks and Friendship Games.. they are a close second, and of course my old favorite "The Dark Crystal"(watch Dark Crystal Age of Resistance) it's great!

Also : Guardians of the Galaxy (series) are the BEST "superhero movies" that exist.. that is all

Edited by KingCorvus
  • Brohoof 2

I'm having a hard time picking a favorite, but I think I'd have to go with Pokémon the Movie 2000. The ocarina part at the end really brings me a lot of joy. A very close second (maybe first tbh, I dunno) are The Land Before Time and its sequels as well. The first movie is actually great, the sequels I love for nostalgia, having seen them dozens of times as a kid.

There's also the 1995 version of Jumanji, National Treasure, all the EQG movies (yes even the first), It's a Wonderful Life, What's Up Doc?, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Back to the Future, the Mary Kate & Ashley movies (my sisters are to blame for these), and many, many others if I thought hard about it.

• Brohoof 4